Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit that was cringe, is it common for like non Italians to do this serenata thing 😂

Reactions: 3
He’s actually serenading her from a balcony I can’t 🙈🙈 they aren’t even Italian and apparently Italians don’t even do this much anymore either , too much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it both hilarious and weird in equal measures that she is sharing every last detail of this wedding for the last few years and she has the groom invisible 😂. How does that work, you want to show off your wedding but without the groom. One picture of the back of his head. Would you be arsed? I get he's not into social media and doesn't want to be a regular on her platforms, more power to him but for christ sake how can you overshare a week long wedding and be avoiding getting the groom in videos and pictures. The seranading on the balcony in pitch black, all you can see is a shadow. I don't understand the reason why they are keeping his identity so secret. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 16
Quite sad that she’s constantly posting on instagram 🙈

Quite sad that she’s constantly posting on instagram 🙈

Reactions: 6
Why would you need a wedding rehearsal if you already had the legal marriage ceremony and dinner in Dublin and then a dinner last night , what is there to rehearse

Reactions: 18
Why would you need a wedding rehearsal if you already had the legal marriage ceremony and dinner in Dublin and then a dinner last night , what is there to rehearse
She is simply dragging the absolute arse out of the whole thing. I am sure we will be treated to a “post wedding dinner event” after tomorrow

• Haha
God I’m shocked at how thin she had gotten. The stories of her in active wear, she’s like a 9 year old….. she was always a slim girl with a lovely figure but it looks extreme now, she looks so much healthier in older press photos when she was still probably a size 8-10!

Reactions: 9
God I’m shocked at how thin she had gotten. The stories of her in active wear, she’s like a 9 year old….. she was always a slim girl with a lovely figure but it looks extreme now, she looks so much healthier in older press photos when she was still probably a size 8-10!
Yeah it’s not a natural size for her, it’s definitely an exercise addiction and food issues / control issues , noticed before her arms were quite hairy , nothing wrong with that but it often happens to people who restrict their diet

Reactions: 12

This article was posted in the last thread and it gives Johns full name and you can google what he looks like from there
There is a pic of them in the article. All that effort to hide him and he is printed in the Sunday paper 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
If she didn’t have to keep him hidden for whatever reason , she would definitely have a photos VIP magazine or whatever Irish mag exists these days

Reactions: 4
Feel like it’s been a whole month of her getting married. There’s been like 10 white outfits and Counting

There’s a nice photo of him on LinkedIn. I think the whole not showing his face on her Instagram is what he wants from something she said before - she wants to respect his privacy. But FFS you’d swear she was a major celebrity the way she goes on about it - I wouldn’t even call her a bloody Z lister! 🤣 I did like the dress she wore to the serenata or what ever it was but now a bloody pre-rehearsal dinner, the fecking wedding tomorrow and then the day 2 party. Jesus it’ll be never ending! 🙈

And the bikini photo of her - all I can think of is saggy boobs. Not nice - I wouldn’t think she’d be happy it was posted. And she loves to go around bra less letting the nips show through the tops 🙈

Wound you not be so over it now like how can there be any excitement left for the wedding when they had a big party last night and it’s just going on so long now .
What are we thinking dress wise ? I’m thinking it will be some thing with spaghetti straps and shapeless but also showing how skinny she is with her obligatory gold beige eyeshadow and same makeup as always

Wound you not be so over it now like how can there be any excitement left for the wedding when they had a big party last night and it’s just going on so long now .
What are we thinking dress wise ? I’m thinking it will be some thing with spaghetti straps and shapeless but also showing how skinny she is with her obligatory gold beige eyeshadow and same makeup as always
I've a feeling her dress will be very much to show off how slim she is. I'm not a fan of her style, it's quite boring to be honest. I don't think her dress will be simple or elegant and I agree, the makeup will be the usual, gold eye, nude glossy lip, mega harsh big brows.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.