Boddler advice just, don’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really wish I’d listened to the midwifes and the women’s physio I saw when they told me to do kegels. My pelvic floor 🫠

Reactions: 3
I can count with one hand the amount of times I have been to their houseI’m still raging about it
---
I really really wish I’d listened to the midwifes and the women’s physio I saw when they told me to do kegels. My pelvic floor 🫠
I was just thinking that this morning

International women’s day today
Just wanted to say you’re all amazing mummies so keep being amazing & keep being you x

Reactions: 11
Happy International Women’s day you bad ass mothers!
Whether you’re on maternity, a stay at home mum or a hard working mum you’re all incredible and deserve those glasses of wine once babes in bed

We’re so much more than mummy’s but we’re bosses at everything we do and our little people think so too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.