Boddler advice just, don’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your baby gaps if you have more than one 😬😊

The last few weeks the baby (ignoring the big sleep problems) has been sooooo cute. Now I want another one 😆😆😆😆
6 years 8 months
3 years 7 months (this was perfect)
2 years 3 months

Reactions: 2
Tell me your baby gaps if you have more than one 😬😊

The last few weeks the baby (ignoring the big sleep problems) has been sooooo cute. Now I want another one 😆😆😆😆
In my experience...

5 years 1 month
And then 3 years 1 month (this was the best age gap for us)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My boddler took her first steps today, on the exact day she turned 15 months 🥹❤😭
Hope you're all doing well! Sorry I'm not that active anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you everyone for your replies 😇 after being awake 1-4am with the baby I have changed my mind about another baby for the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god baby girl is walking with furniture already 😩 she’s going to be like her sister and off at 9 months I can sense it. I’m awaiting baby fated that I’ve had made. I’m so sad that she’s my last baby 🥺.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m waaaaay behind on the new baby thread but I’ve caught up on this! Baby girl is 11 months soon is she a boddler 🥺🥺 how did this happen? I’m going back to work soon and the thought is keeping me up at night. The last 12 months have been amazing I don’t want it to end 😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m waaaaay behind on the new baby thread but I’ve caught up on this! Baby girl is 11 months soon is she a boddler 🥺🥺 how did this happen? I’m going back to work soon and the thought is keeping me up at night. The last 12 months have been amazing I don’t want it to end 😩😩
I was the same! I cried so much leading up to her turning one and my return to work. It’s been fine honestly. How many days are you returning?

Managed to put MIL off for the day because Tommy's just in one at the moment and frankly I can't be arsed, but duck I'm glad we did as I've woke up today to the worst period I've had since before I was pregnant, literally crawling around in pain nearly passing out from the shock 😭 I used to get this alot but since he was born they've been so much better and now I'm starting to wonder if it was the no dairy helping my PCOS. I've been eating it this past month or so to see how it affected me/Tommy and I honestly have seen a big difference in us both so have stopped again. Gutted but duck me, I'd never eat it again a day in my life to avoid this. I guess it makes sense the hormones interfering with your own. So sad tho cause like, Mini eggs 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How many bottles (or whatever receptacle you use) a day?
She’s 15mo and has 3 a day between 16-21oz. Is this too much or about right?

We’re on one 8-10oz just before bed, but I think whatever works for you is best! I think they need a minimum of 16oz a day? But as long as you have other dairy in their diet, it’s all good!

Sometimes I actually forget to give baby his 2pm one. He has 3 7/8oz bottles when I remember

* as an fyi, the child is not being starved. He just isn’t too fussed by them, but would drink them if I offered. He eats well, and has a lot of dairy in his diet

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was wondering if I was giving her too much as she has yoghurts etc but her poop has gone realllly pale which is weird. So I thought too much calcium

• Heart
I was wondering if I was giving her too much as she has yoghurts etc but her poop has gone realllly pale which is weird. So I thought too much calcium
It's supposed to be 16-24oz as well as 2 calcium rich foods.
So certainly not too much.

Don't know if calcium rich is the right word.
Yogurts ect basically 😂

• Haha
It's supposed to be 16-24oz as well as 2 calcium rich foods.
So certainly not too much.

Don't know if calcium rich is the right word.
Yogurts ect basically 😂
Just checking, is this from your experience?

————————————————————

Baby Rita is poorly and I feel so sad I can’t help her 😢 Mr Rita has been sent to go and find a different type of paracetamol to see if she will take that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Help, baby’s at that super cute stage and has only woke twice a night since Monday now I think I could handle another I’m so broody

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.