Boddler advice just, don’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really wish I’d listened to the midwifes and the women’s physio I saw when they told me to do kegels. My pelvic floor 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My family still mostly call me the butchered version of my name BrotherSodIt started using for me as a boddler. He's 31 next week 😂
---

Cheeky fuckers.

The best thing about my in laws is that my dentist is at the top of their street 🙈 somewhere to deposit the boddler for half an hour rather than have to take him.
Although the trade off is that I then have to stick around for ages as they won't let us leave. If I say it's time to go I get death stares and a "why?! what have you got to do!?" as if I have to stay there unless I have a specific plan to leave for.
🤣🤣🤣I can count with one hand the amount of times I have been to their house🙈🤣I’m still raging about it🤣
---
I really really wish I’d listened to the midwifes and the women’s physio I saw when they told me to do kegels. My pelvic floor 🫠
I was just thinking that this morning🤣🤣🤣

International women’s day today
Just wanted to say you’re all amazing mummies so keep being amazing & keep being you x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy International Women’s day you bad ass mothers!
Whether you’re on maternity, a stay at home mum or a hard working mum you’re all incredible and deserve those glasses of wine once babes in bed

We’re so much more than mummy’s but we’re bosses at everything we do and our little people think so too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.