Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks it’s random that she basically named the middle child after herself?? Annie/Anna? Bit narcissistic? 🤨
And then named the third child after Annie.. who I think is called Annie Martha 🤷

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that thinks it’s random that she basically named the middle child after herself?? Annie/Anna? Bit narcissistic? 🤨
Not 100% but I’m sure I did read that BlossomingBland named Annie after a family member. Maybe a grandma. Don’t know if the other two were family members though?! X

I always found it strange that she calls her mum Stella Bella, her child is called Bella, another daughter Annie while she is Anna, a daughter Martha with another daughter with the middle name Martha, and her dad and husband are both Colin. Unoriginal in all aspects of life 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
aaaaanddddd there we have Anna’s bi monthly post of the playroom and oh so witty caption to do with it being untidy but sitting to absolute perfection 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is just toooooo fake!! Sickly sweet nice. Definitely not genuine. Imagine being SO OBSESSED with instagram posting that it controls your life and household.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Anna copped that her mates pic of the buggy brigade has Anna with that buggy. I mean, only yesterday she was sporting the #gifted bugaboo. I’m sure the bugaboo marketing folk are delighted to see her with a different brand.
Maybe Anna, you should get your own social media in order before to tell other small businesses how it should be done. Or in your case, how it shouldn’t be done

• Heart
She has never marked any pram gifted so why does she need to buy two prams. A bit excessive for living five mins outside a town. Not like she lives in the mountains or any rough terrain 😂 Very excessive when you consider the price of the prams

She has never marked any pram gifted so why does she need to buy two prams. A bit excessive for living five mins outside a town. Not like she lives in the mountains or any rough terrain 😂 Very excessive when you consider the price of the prams
I remember her being sent a pram as she went on about it on a story and I sat and eye-rolled at the greedy little woman.

I remember her being sent a pram as she went on about it on a story and I sat and eye-rolled at the greedy little woman.
doesnt she have the Yo Yo?? that's 3 buggy's that she has. I was sure she marked the bugaboo as a gift. Maybe I'm thinking of another blogger. But I was sure it was Saint Anna

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she can sustain a business telling people how to use Instagram. People are so gullible.

I can’t believe she can sustain a business telling people how to use Instagram. People are so gullible.
yeah I think she is very silly woman - in the last 18 months she’s left a very good job and become self employed, after taking on a bigger mortgage, always trying to keep up with the Jones’ and having a baby. She could have had very good maternity leave and pay from Tesco. The most baffling bit is that’s she has taken they risk while becoming self employed in a very fickle world that is not going to last. It’s not going to be a life time career

Reactions: 4
She is just so fake. Like, I really cannot take to her. Eugh and to think I was nearly going to pop to Creative Gardens yesterday. Imagine my utmost disgust if I had walked in and seen her and her coven

It’s worse she’s getting. You couldn’t get any more false. Just having a morning in the house to catch up on washing and house work. But let me just pain my face and put on a hat and scarf while I talk shite for a few minutes. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Did she just say: ‘Having a morning at the house and trying to have a caught up...” Maybe I misheard but for someone with a fairly good job and education it surprises me how bad her grammar is. This is not the first time I’ve noticed with Anna. Yes catching up in a hat and a full face of make up 😂
I’m always astound at this as English is my second language but noticed Anna’s grammar is appalling ?!

It’s the norm for parts of NI - I seen, I done, I’ve went; I’ve took

Alls That Pretty does the same.

Yeah I agree, grammar is not a strong part of the NI dialect.

Laura-ad and Granna are still knobs through.
Yes, but I also think she knows she is not a natural in front of the camera, and often sounds very shaky/nervous, and this causes her to make lots of mistakes. Her written grammar is even worse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.