Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also ...ive been wearing the same clothes now for 3 months..2 outfits on repeat. Why is she getting changed every day ?!?!?!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls - I was doing a Zoom mental health course this morning for work, and it wasn’t really relevant to the course, but we got talking about how social media is so bad for mental health as it is so fake. A lovely young girl was on it, and she said that an “influencer” she followed moved house, and she was a cleaner at the time, and was employed by the new owner to clean it before they moved in. She recognised the house straight away. She said the house was stinking. That a lot of it actually looked like it hasn’t been cleaned properly in years. Grout was black, behind sinks filthy etc. They had nice fixtures and fittings but nothing was installed well, paint splatters over handles and taps etc. Nothing that a good scrub wouldn’t fix but that they had obviously never bothered. She said she was really shocked at the time as the week before all the influencer had talked about was how much cleaning she was doing. This girl said she was so shocked at the lies about slaving away all week, and the filters, carefully placed shots etc, that she deleted all social media there and then, and has never went on it again since!! Of course I’m a nosey witch and had to ask her who it was! Our fake friend Anna!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Girls - I was doing a Zoom mental health course this morning for work, and it wasn’t really relevant to the course, but we got talking about how social media is so bad for mental health as it is so fake. A lovely young girl was on it, and she said that an “influencer” she followed moved house, and she was a cleaner at the time, and was employed by the new owner to clean it before they moved in. She recognised the house straight away. She said the house was stinking. That a lot of it actually looked like it hasn’t been cleaned properly in years. Grout was black, behind sinks filthy etc. They had nice fixtures and fittings but nothing was installed well, paint splatters over handles and taps etc. Nothing that a good scrub wouldn’t fix but that they had obviously never bothered. She said she was really shocked at the time as the week before all the influencer had talked about was how much cleaning she was doing. This girl said she was so shocked at the lies about slaving away all week, and the filters, carefully placed shots etc, that she deleted all social media there and then, and has never went on it again since!! Of course I’m a nosey witch and had to ask her who it was! Our fake friend Anna!
Amazing. Love this

That surprises me but just shows you smoke and mirrors is the way of the insta fake life. It would scare me people being able to pick out my home from my pictures and so many people having access to my children’s photographs. I’d live in a tent quicker than have my kids fund that lifestyle. Her sisters work in childcare I often wonder do they not speak to her of them risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That surprises me but just shows you smoke and mirrors is the way of the insta fake life. It would scare me people being able to pick out my home from my pictures and so many people having access to my children’s photographs. I’d live in a tent quicker than have my kids fund that lifestyle. Her sisters work in childcare I often wonder do they not speak to her of them risks.
It shouldn’t really surprise me - did you see RVKloves absolutely minging washing machine eon one post, and Fopperholics filthy house too on her stories the other week. Have your house how you want, but don’t filter it, take it from certain angles and pretend it’s perfect

Thread title suggestion

Blossoming Birds #2 singlewhiteanna_loves

🙊🙊🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It doesnt surprise me at all. Shes fake as F

• Heart
She is the least relatable person on Insta. Even if I had a hundred thousand spare pounds I still wouldn’t be able to dress like her - how does she even find the time to search for and order all these clothes so that she has 30 new amazing outfits every month of every year??? It’s not just the money it’s the time. Even as a SAHM I wouldn’t be able to as I’d be cleaning, cooking, tidying, entertaining kids and flopping into bed at 8pm exhausted from the day. She must be like a Duracell bunny. Do you reckon she has some kind of personal shopper who puts all the outfits together and just emails her the links to buy? I don’t get it, maybe it’s just me! Had a search around last night and everything I wanted to buy online was out of stock. I give up!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ If she actually wanted to offer her followers value she’d bloody tell us HOW. She must have a strategy!! Haha 🥴

She is the least relatable person on Insta. Even if I had a hundred thousand spare pounds I still wouldn’t be able to dress like her - how does she even find the time to search for and order all these clothes so that she has 30 new amazing outfits every month of every year??? It’s not just the money it’s the time. Even as a SAHM I wouldn’t be able to as I’d be cleaning, cooking, tidying, entertaining kids and flopping into bed at 8pm exhausted from the day. She must be like a Duracell bunny. Do you reckon she has some kind of personal shopper who puts all the outfits together and just emails her the links to buy? I don’t get it, maybe it’s just me! Had a search around last night and everything I wanted to buy online was out of stock. I give up!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ If she actually wanted to offer her followers value she’d bloody tell us HOW. She must have a strategy!! Haha 🥴
Yeah you are right I never thought of this. It takes ages to do all that online shopping, it can be quite time consuming.I think I've seen her in the same thing a handful of times. She seems to get a lot more wear out of her shoes. Plus no one apart from insta people are actually dressed and made up every day to go absolutely no where!

I don’t think it takes her that much time to do her online shopping, as she has no originality so she’s not spending time coming up with outfit ideas etc. She just buys what she has seen elsewhere.
She obviously doesn’t clean the way she says she does, and out of lockdown Stella is the one running after the kids. They also don’t go out, or do anything exciting, so in reality she always has plenty of time on her hands.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it takes her that much time to do her online shopping, as she has no originality so she’s not spending time coming up with outfit ideas etc. She just buys what she has seen elsewhere.
She obviously doesn’t clean the way she says she does, and out of lockdown Stella is the one running after the kids. They also don’t go out, or do anything exciting, so in reality she always has plenty of time on her hands.
Totally agree that her mum made an absolutely massive contribution pre lockdown. Where does she see them elsewhere then? I only ever see those clothes on her. Which influencers does she copy?

I follow Katherine McGarry on instagram and her outfit posts are way more original than blossomingbirds or allthatspretty, plus she has a better mix of higher end and more affordable things like H&M, New Look etc. But I’m still in shock at the amount of new clothes all these instagrammers buy or are gifted. It’s pretty disgusting as everyday there is a new outfit, so wasteful and I agree not good for followers mental health if they feel obliged/strongly influenced to buy things they can’t afford

Reactions: 1
Totally agree that her mum made an absolutely massive contribution pre lockdown. Where does she see them elsewhere then? I only ever see those clothes on her. Which influencers does she copy?
She buys from Next, Very, Topshop etc - clothes that you can see on anyone or advertised everywhere. Or else Joules etc who just send gifted stuff. No originality. Her clothes are always quite plain, easy thing to piece together

I actually like most of what she wears, but it's all so excessive and OTT as it's something new almost every day with a full face of make up and curled hair. I've said before she probably makes the cost of anything she does actually buy back by AF linking it. But no one needs that many playsuits and dresses. Especially as they actually never really go anywhere other than shopping or for a walk. I love fashion and some people probably think I'm overdressed on a Sunday, or for work, but I just couldn't imagine wearing a long floral dress around the house on a random tuesday with a full face of slap. I would love to know what they think of her at the school gates, she'd be the most overdressed at ours by a country mile.

Reactions: 1
I actually like most of what she wears, but it's all so excessive and OTT as it's something new almost every day with a full face of make up and curled hair. I've said before she probably makes the cost of anything she does actually buy back by AF linking it. But no one needs that many playsuits and dresses. Especially as they actually never really go anywhere other than shopping or for a walk. I love fashion and some people probably think I'm overdressed on a Sunday, or for work, but I just couldn't imagine wearing a long floral dress around the house on a random tuesday with a full face of slap. I would love to know what they think of her at the school gates, she'd be the most overdressed at ours by a country mile.
I have seen her many days at the school, trying to hide, looking rough, then an hour later is on insta changed and made up. However the days she is dolled up she walks to the school gates looking to see who notices her

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.