Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Anna.. your Nivea #Ad 🤦‍♀️ Can you not just come on and talk about a product you are promoting. You like to put your self out there as ‘relatable’. can you not just talk about the importance of protecting you and the kids from the sun rather than having a script beside your phone reading it like a robot and not very flattering your eyes. 🤪
At least she's learnt to pronounce the brand name properly.. I wonder did one of her sheep point it out. Or is she reading here 🤔

At least she's learnt to pronounce the brand name properly.. I wonder did one of her sheep point it out. Or is she reading here 🤔
I think she’s reading here because she put socks on Martha with the sandals too

Reactions: 3
Definitely reading here. I think she uses us as a what not to do guide 😂😂. Eg. about Colin working alone and about being dressed up for gardening. Also nivea pronunciation. At least she credited the person of the latest dress she copied.

Definitely reading here. I think she uses us as a what not to do guide 😂😂. Eg. about Colin working alone and about being dressed up for gardening. Also nivea pronunciation. At least she credited the person of the latest dress she copied.
Gutted she hasn't credited me with teaching her the correct pronunciation of the brand she loves so dearly 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her pictures pop up on my Instagram recommended from time to time and I have nosied since long before Martha and the move. I don’t mean to be rude but she just comes across as arrogant. And her husband used to do those crude hashtags, no offence mate but no one else wants to bed your wife. She looks like a prude.

Anyway that was off topic, doesn’t she run some kind of business for teaching people about Instagram (Iv generalised that 😂). Just noticed this morning that She gets around 1-2k likes per photo, when she has 70k followers! That is absolutely abysmal!

Reactions: 7
Her pictures pop up on my Instagram recommended from time to time and I have nosied since long before Martha and the move. I don’t mean to be rude but she just comes across as arrogant. And her husband used to do those crude hashtags, no offence mate but no one else wants to bed your wife. She looks like a prude.

Anyway that was off topic, doesn’t she run some kind of business for teaching people about Instagram (Iv generalised that 😂). Just noticed this morning that She gets around 1-2k likes per photo, when she has 70k followers! That is absolutely abysmal!
Its the same for them all!! Ive seen people do lives with 90k followers and only 120 people watching. It just doesnt add up.

Reactions: 2
Guess what, another breastfeeding pic! Enough already ffs! Is this content? Why would she think we would want to see her with her tit out with Martha chomping away? I'm all for breastfeeding if that's what you choose but this woman has actually dedicated 50% of her content to it! It's the same as showing her girls eating every meal, she's not doing that so why is she showing Martha eating? If you're reading this Anna I'll speak your language - #sobored#putyourbapsaway#wedontcare

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is an impressive garden shed Colin is building. The insta picture perfect garden continues.

Reactions: 1
She's tagged a builder as well, I don't think she could have convinced us it's all Colin's work, otherwise she probably would have. It the sort of thing you only see in insta land, it's just so unnecessary and OTT.

Gutted she hasn't credited me with teaching her the correct pronunciation of the brand she loves so dearly 💔
I’m from NI! I just cringe at her accent - it’s so put on!! & her awful pronunciation it’s really unnatural and we don’t all speak like that!!!!

Reactions: 4
I wish this woman had her own identity, thoughts , ideas. This whole hens and potting areas, outdoorsy stuff just isnt her!!

I’ve looked at the RVK account and agree the similarities are hilarious. I’m not sure you can compare a house in the Home Counties with a new build outside Ballymena!! Where do they get the money from! Niveayah must pay well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate instagrammers constantly using their children in their content, especially when it’s in adverts to encourage people to buy more stuff. I struggle with the relentless over priced house stuff, Boden clothes etc. Her account, allthatspretty and a few others are identical. So boring, nothing original about it. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
That’s terrible and heartbreaking about that child. It is all so very wrong.

There houses don’t resemble homes, just cold sets for pictures. Behind the giant shed is a sad existence where the aim is just to copy and keep up with the other insta moms.

They are like the sugar coated equivalent of benefit cheats were the lifestyle that they show of and is envied by the followers is funded through those very same followers. The followers that go out to work but click ignorantly on their affiliate links.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.