Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellytot3

Latest story has hit a new low... she has #ad her own daughter's birthday party *face palm*. Can she not leave some things to be private and special.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I think the overwhelmingly obvious thing with the majority of these instagrammers is how greedy and obsessed with ‘self’ they are. Take take take. Me me me. Give give give. They have no shame where freebies are concerned, and no thought for others. It’ll all come to a head someday though. I can’t wait to see this vacuous side of Instagram come crashing down. I look at them all and just see fat hamsters with 50 peanuts shoved in their bakes.

• Heart

thelittleprincess

I can’t be arsed with her anymore it’s pretty much the same churned out shit on repeat; kids dressed as matching evacuees, Ad - Anna dolled up, poor suffering Colin, Ad - Anna breastfeeding (sorry if that’s new info for anyone 😉), one angle of their perfect Ad Ad Ad life whilst rest of their crap is probably piled in the uninstagrable corner somewhere, kids in matching.... on repeat.

Ooooh it’s new thread time we need something really good

#2 blossomingbland and my bland Ad Ad Ad Life

So she's having a morning in the house then, with full make up and a woolly hat? Oh and she forgot to take out her Invisalign, not an obvious plug for another kindly gifted item then 🙄 She is so patronising, she honestly thinks we are stupid enough to not see through the plugs, the nauseating commentary, the utter shite about little milk filled bellies and matchy matchy 1950s children's clothes. Her content is so boring and contrived and that voice is like nails on a blackboard. Ffs go back to a real job that we can relate to, to real problems and a real life not some airy fairy ad filled cheesy nonsense!
yes! 👏🏼

Anna’s tagline was always “pretty pictures and honest captions” she couldn’t be further from having an honest caption these days, it’s all sickly sweet twee nonsense 🤢 I was so empowered breast feeding whilst at a meeting.... All the stars aligned and the heavens rejoiced at the marvellous magical liquid full of goodness that filled my perfect little baby’s cheeks. Soon after that we floated home on a magical bubble filled full of love and perfection and breast milk. Did I mention I was breastfeeding?

#mustbetimetotakethebimontlypictureofthespotlessplayroomandthinkofawittycaptionaboutthenonexistantmess

#colinmakesureyouresetuptobenotifiedofmypostssoyoucancommenteventhoughyouresittingbesideme

• Haha
  • Heart

Wippsg

She also really copied the style (kids dressed like WW2 evacuee chic) that Little Wood Life went for. Agree she was way more relatable when she was a working mum.

• Haha

MrsOpinionated

I stopped following BB as soon as she announced the new pregnancy, I just had enough of the constant ads. The thought of facing more ads I just could face it anymore. I used to to like Anna but every posts is an AD

She is awful. It was just a week and a half ago she was swanning around London, posing inanely for pictures, bragging about her 5 month old travelling on planes and packed like a sardine on the tube then hits US with advice to stay home! Advice then was no unnecessary travel. For all she knows she could be infected and not showing symptoms and has brought it over to Northern Ireland. Then there’s the ads, so many in just a couple of weeks.
Ahh yes, the London trip where she was dressed like she was going to a prodigy concert circa 1996 🙊😂 Such a numpty.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Ugh, So passive aggressive in the latest stories. Anna tries far too hard to win the race to the bottom with her oh so witty captions 🤨 So glad she is subtitling her stories now so i don’t have to listen to her nasaly tones 🙉
And she hasn’t had time to sit down? Well she certainly had time to do a full face of makeup and hair to do her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Definitely. Dont think the garden is even that big she just angles the shots to make it look like the fields are all part of it. No doubt theyll eventually build houses all round her and she will be gutted.
Her garden isn’t as big as she likes to make it look. They aren’t her fields. And there is a larger two storey house right at her back fence looking right in to them, quite close (hers is a bungalow with the attic made in to rooms). Smoke and mirrors

• Wow

Incredulous

I’m single white Anna as my life is so vanilla, but need to make a buck so do all the ADs and slap on the polyfilla...

Bit long but so much to get in there 😂 all credit goes to another perceptive person on this thread for the single white Anna part 😂😂

ReginaFilange

I also really like littlewoodlife, she seemed genuine and she really limited her advertising and photos of the kids. Anna should contact her for tips!

thelittleprincess

Yes I do really Anna and her husband. I started following them when Annie was born and she is three now.
Her posts were good and genuine but since she left her job it is just AD after AD and she isn’t as relatable anymore.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I've been following Anna for a while now as she's fairly local to me. At first I thought she came across really well and could identify with her. However ever since she gave up her job and committed to instagram full time, I just feel it's exposed her on so many levels.

Firstly her poor kids, they are so exposed! I've been able to work out exactly where there house is and the layout! Which school they go to, even which church they attend. Also it's not a massive area, so when she says she's taking them to a certain activity, it's not hard to work out where and when.

Then there's all the ads and all the photos staged to within an inch of their life. It really shows the shallow side of her personality. Making it look like her life is real and achievable, it's not most of it is free or sponsored. I have no hope of achieving that in my lifetime. I just feel that advertising in this way is so sneaky and wrong, it really preys on the vulnerable and part of me is shocked that someone local to me could jump on that bandwagon. I know she's not the worst or the only one but as I said it's local to me so really has struck a chord.

I feel this site is so good at showing up this murky side of advertising for what it is. I don't think it gets taken seriously because there are a lot of personal attacks on here and that's a real shame. I don't agree with mocking her or her family but she really doesn't help her herself and I really worry about their personal safety as so much of their life has been made public.
I’ve said before she annoys me the most as she is local. Please don’t think that you need to “achieve” their life. I don’t feel like people who have to show their whole personal life to strangers, in order to get free products that they probably wouldn’t buy or use otherwise, are anything to aspire to, or look up to. Instagram is fake and staged, just remember that. If they were as well off as they look, they wouldn’t need to sell their soul to every Tom, Dick and Harry

PassingThrough

I'm not really sure what I expected but it's poorly judged content at the moment. I thought someone with a retail management background would show a bit of empathy for that sector whose workers are playing an absolute blinder but perhaps I missed it 🤷‍♀️ I've skimmed most of them recently as it's left a bad taste!

• Heart

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Clearly sniffing after a #kindly gifted stay with Galgorm estate. Why couldn’t she just say where the treats were from without tagging them. She sickens my ars*

I cant wait until panelling is no longer fashionable and they'll all be replastering their walls 😂
I was thinking this too 😂

Also.. who does she think she is saying she was offered all the stuff for free, but she's such a great person so decided to buy them out of her own money and promote them anyway. Well done Anna. Such an amazing person. I can only aspire to be as kind hearted as you some day 🙄🙄

• Haha

Incredulous

Yeah the breastfeeding fits into her narrative of what a good mother ‘should’ be. Overcompensating for training up her children like performing seals for money methinks.