Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think it’s cruel and totally ridiculous to allow her children to use those hens as toys?

Reactions: 8

ReginaFilange

So she's having a morning in the house then, with full make up and a woolly hat? Oh and she forgot to take out her Invisalign, not an obvious plug for another kindly gifted item then 🙄 She is so patronising, she honestly thinks we are stupid enough to not see through the plugs, the nauseating commentary, the utter shite about little milk filled bellies and matchy matchy 1950s children's clothes. Her content is so boring and contrived and that voice is like nails on a blackboard. Ffs go back to a real job that we can relate to, to real problems and a real life not some airy fairy ad filled cheesy nonsense!

Regarding Johnson & Johnson, I was saddened to see so many influencers working for them by advertising their products. For decades the company continued to sell their baby powder despite being aware that it contained asbestos. The truth only surfaced when those suffering from ovarian cancer sued the company - J&J fought tooth and nail to deny the allegations. Fortunately, the women eventually won their case. Definitely, not the wholesome, family friendly company they would like influencers to portray them as. I don’t know what disappoints me more that influencers would work for a company knowing they did this or that they failed to do due diligence on the company and were unaware of it.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Hi there! I’ve just stumbled across this and thought i’d add in my two pence worth. Just to clarify - Andrew and I built our home seven years ago, way before I was even on social media. We both worked full time with three tiny children (they were 2,4 and 6) and it was not a plain sailing build project at all. It was actually a bit of a shitty time really. A far cry from having everything handed to us.
Our parents live comfortably but have never given us handouts. We have both worked since we were 16 to buy the things we wanted or needed.
Also, we genuinely just do have a pretty good relationship. Obviously we argue at times (who doesn’t?) but for the most part we just get on with raising our kids as best we can and spending time together when we can too.
And our upcoming holidays are 100% saved for and paid for by us. 🙂
Littlewoodlife I think the posters comments on holidays and the house etc were about Blossomingbirds after complimenting you, compared to some other insta accounts. But I see how it could read different. I actually like that you are on here as a genuine poster rather than hiding under the radar

ReginaFilange

I liked Anna when she worked and was real. Since Instagram became her "job" it's ad after ad hidden in boring cheesy posts about being a mother with "precious moments" 🤮 The final straw was after her baby was born, the cheese factor was unbearable, post after post of her holding her "precious bundle" cutesy snaps of her oh so perfect kids, shots of her breast feeding her "content little angel" in her "new born bubble" with the obligatory AD chucked in of course! Save us the Poundland psychobabble! We get it, you're enjoying being a mum and your kids are cute but how about some actual content other than your kids. Take some maternity leave ffs and enjoy your baby and come back when you can post something interesting?!

Last edited:

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I have no idea why this woman has as many followers as she does? Her account is so boring, staged and awful. I followed for a couple of years and recently when yet another photo of perfect little girls with a inanely grinning mother surrounded by gifted shit came into sight, I realised that this utterly uninspiring drivel added nothing to my life and my only thoughts were why? Why is this in my life, why is this strange looking lady flogging her children with boring photos.

• Haha

ReginaFilange

Her content is so bad. It's basically photo after photo of her baby and identically dressed kids and she dresses those kids like it's 1952, do they even own a pair of jeans or a hoodie? She mentioned that she has to tear herself away from her baby for a 2 days actual work. Seriously get a grip woman and is it possible you could actually put something other than your children on your content! I miss old Anna, she was so much more relevant.

Lauralouwho

I always think this about those incredibly curated accounts, blossomingbirds, littlewoodlife, hunters and heels... I would love to be invisible and follow them around for the day. Behind their sickly sweet online personas you just know they are dragons behind the scenes. People that are laid back by nature don’t strive to present their lives in such a perfect fashion (which a self deprecating caption here and there to let them off the hook from their ridiculously over styled kids playroom photo).
I think some of them are very much putting it on and you can 100% see through them. Too sweet to be wholesome! Although I have met blossoming birds and littlewoodlife in person several times. Anna was always a bit rude and seemed a bit too busy for the non "instagram famous" crowd but Emma is just the biggest sweetheart! Honestly think she's one of the nicest people and I would say most of what she puts up seems very genuine which is rare in the cut throat world of "instafame!"

Sweetholls

She’s a plastic toy and trackies peasant like the rest of us. Just not on insta! Well actually if you scroll back on hers and Colin pre making money from Insta, it’s a totally different kind of grid 🤣
Indeed!! Check out this normal yet totally not instagram worthy scene from their first baby. Now it’s All for show and all copied style from other people

Attachments

• Wow

Fourwires

Instagram will implode one day. It blows my tiny mind the very thought of giving up a decent job to fuck about on something as fickle as social media.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
145034DF-E94F-4AEE-8D3F-EAA05DDA04DA.jpeg
How does Anna know that the people she is accusing of being hypocrites, have ever posted in online forums??
Address your own lies and fakery Anna before accusing anyone else of doing wrong. I am fed up of “influencers” of using Caroline’s death for their own cause. Caroline and what happened her, and her issues splashed across the media, is not the same as influencers being called out for their lies. Jesus.

• Heart

Allthatsgold

She also really copied the style (kids dressed like WW2 evacuee chic) that Little Wood Life went for. Agree she was way more relatable when she was a working mum.
I love littlewood life. She is so graceful and her style is just her own. Loved the way she took a break when it just didn’t feel the right fit anymore for her.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Having a personal trainer wouldn't fit with her 'brand'. She only shows the glossy side of things and the outcomes, and tries to make people think everything comes easy/naturally, with no real effort. Even though she talks about tough times and the 'winging it' 🤪 she never shows any evidence of it. There's never a make up free face or an upside down house, or a badly behaved child. Her insta is curated to make people feel shit about themselves and in awe of how she does it all, with seemingly very little effort.
Exactly this. Which, to be perfectly honest doesn't cost me a thought. I've followed her since before I was pregnant. Have my little boy now and I have to say I've only ever watched her and thought why would she go through all that effort to look perfect rather than just enjoy this time with her kids and new baby. Why.. because it all boils down to money. But what about the women that doubt themselves as mothers and feel they're doing something wrong because they cant get their shit together to even brush their teeth. To wash their hair, to drink a hot cup of coffee. Never mind a frothy cup of perfectly poured coffee and perfectly ADVERTISED on her "grid". let's not mention the tan and face of make up and styled hair. But then Anna-Ad needs to ask herself what's lacking in her life that she needs to do all this. she's not relatable. she's a bad example of what a mother should be. Rant over, 🥰 now where's my cold coffee 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7

PassingThrough

One of the things which has disappointed me has been the lack of empathy for retail workers. As someone with a retail background she missed a brilliant opportunity to work with Tesco or other retailers to get important messages out on Covid. I can think of so many really useful things she could have done which would have helped her account too, giving it a bit of meaning and individuality. Instead she's just following the Insta textbook with no imagination and it's boring as hell, I find it all quite cold and monotonous.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
So from her stories today ... she has two coffee machines, an expensive SMEG one she uses to show off on insta, and a cheap one she’s bought to actually make coffee on daily because the show off one is slow and needs cleaned after every go. What has this world become. Consumerism, materialism, and living beyond your means at its finest right there. Help me.