Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today she had a migraine so bad that she lost her vision, and had to get her mum round to help, yet still was able to do her ads on her grid and stories ... either she doesn’t know what a real migraine is actually like, or she’d battle through anything just for a few £

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her husband has a good job. But her feed is definitely not as good since she became a full time “influencer”.

Do you follow little Wood Life - she seems
to find the whole thing very stressful. How do they afford everything - all those holidays?! New house?! Rich parents I’m guessing. How can a couple be so in love?!!

Reactions: 1
Aw I really like Anna actually, she’s one of the only ‘influencers’ I enjoy. However I do wonder how they afford their lifestyle... they seem to be rolling in ££. I do find myself being envious at times!

Reactions: 3
How do you think they are rolling in it? New house - well that was an upgrade like lots of people. And then if they made a profit on their old house that contributes to the work on the new house. Last two breaks were gifted. Lots of gifted clothes. Lots of gifted house stuff.

I like little wood lids. They have been together since teenagers. He is an architect so they did their house themselves. I imagine he is very well paid. She used to be a teacher

Reactions: 2
I think with a lot of these influencers it’s a false sense of reality to the everyday person

I like littlewoodlife, I think she is very real about it all.
I agree, blossomingbirds feed has gone downhill since she moved house and left her job. I used to really like her but It’s all about the ads and sucking up to other influencers now. Maybe I just feel disillusioned by influencers because I now know she’s very fake and isn’t showing reality - you only see her house from one angle, she isn’t showing the truth.

Can’t understand how they afford their lifestyle unless most of it is freebies
They actually don’t do much unless it’s an ad/sponsored and paid for - holidays are paid for, shopping trips are paid for. They don’t go out much etc. Their house is in an area that is much cheaper than elsewhere. This is the downfall of these influencers, it’s not reality, but they all portray a certain image

Yes I do really Anna and her husband. I started following them when Annie was born and she is three now.
Her posts were good and genuine but since she left her job it is just AD after AD and she isn’t as relatable anymore.

Reactions: 6
Her husband has a good job. But her feed is definitely not as good since she became a full time “influencer”.

to find the whole thing very stressful. How do they afford everything - all those holidays?! New house?! Rich parents I’m guessing. How can a couple be so in love?!!
A friend of mine bought a beautiful new build with her fiance last year. He's loaded and at least 10 years older than her. I honestly do mean this when I say I don't tend to feel jealousy in that sense very often - but with my friend I have to say I was a bit envious for a while! She somehow met him and skipped all the "fixer upper house" years that most of us have to go through - she went from being in a rented flat on her own to the new build with him! And then just suddenly like magic it was within a month or two furnished with the most beautiful stuff. Whereas me and my husband are in your average three bed semi, having only re-decorated two rooms in the couple of years we've been here. It is so easy to compare. anyway sorry I've gone off on a tangent now lol I guess you just never know with these people on Instagram if they get the house through an inheritance or rich partner or what.

• Heart
How do you think they are rolling in it? New house - well that was an upgrade like lots of people. And then if they made a profit on their old house that contributes to the work on the new house. Last two breaks were gifted. Lots of gifted clothes. Lots of gifted house stuff.
They had the bathrooms completely renovated with high end furniture in the old house, then sold within a few weeks, they can’t have added much to the total value of the house?!. Moved to a new build which she chose a brand new top of the range kitchen for plus all of the furniture she orders and buys herself.

Yes a lot of ads / gifts but still a lot of money to do all of the above.

The bathrooms in the old house were all gifted as is everything in the new house. It’s nearly like she choose to move to a new house to get more ads in

Hi there! I’ve just stumbled across this and thought i’d add in my two pence worth. Just to clarify - Andrew and I built our home seven years ago, way before I was even on social media. We both worked full time with three tiny children (they were 2,4 and 6) and it was not a plain sailing build project at all. It was actually a bit of a crappy time really. A far cry from having everything handed to us.
Our parents live comfortably but have never given us handouts. We have both worked since we were 16 to buy the things we wanted or needed.
Also, we genuinely just do have a pretty good relationship. Obviously we argue at times (who doesn’t?) but for the most part we just get on with raising our kids as best we can and spending time together when we can too.
And our upcoming holidays are 100% saved for and paid for by us. 🙂

Reactions: 18
They do actually realise that these children are for life and not for likes I suppose 🤷🏼 Another one who has given up a real job for the Insta life.

Hi there! I’ve just stumbled across this and thought i’d add in my two pence worth. Just to clarify - Andrew and I built our home seven years ago, way before I was even on social media. We both worked full time with three tiny children (they were 2,4 and 6) and it was not a plain sailing build project at all. It was actually a bit of a crappy time really. A far cry from having everything handed to us.
Our parents live comfortably but have never given us handouts. We have both worked since we were 16 to buy the things we wanted or needed.
Also, we genuinely just do have a pretty good relationship. Obviously we argue at times (who doesn’t?) but for the most part we just get on with raising our kids as best we can and spending time together when we can too.
And our upcoming holidays are 100% saved for and paid for by us. 🙂
Littlewoodlife I think the posters comments on holidays and the house etc were about Blossomingbirds after complimenting you, compared to some other insta accounts. But I see how it could read different. I actually like that you are on here as a genuine poster rather than hiding under the radar

Reactions: 8
Why would you have a baby when you’re supposed to be setting up a business??!?

LWL I didn’t mean to offend you but I do sense your heart isn’t in all the Insta / blogging stuff anymore. Hope you find your niche.

Littlewoodlife I think the posters comments on holidays and the house etc were about Blossomingbirds after complimenting you, compared to some other insta accounts. But I see how it could read different. I actually like that you are on here as a genuine poster rather than hiding under the radar

Well i’ve always been a big advocate of transparency so I suppose it would be a bit hypocritical of me to lurk under a false name. Better to just hear these things from the horse’s mouth, eh? 🙂 Thank you for clarifying anyway. I appreciate that!

Why would you have a baby when you’re supposed to be setting up a business??!?

LWL I didn’t mean to offend you but I do sense your heart isn’t in all the Insta / blogging stuff anymore. Hope you find your niche.
No offence taken at all. It’s genuinely interesting to read different opinions. And you have hit the nail on the head. Whilst I loved it at the beginning, it’s becoming a very saturated market now and gradually losing authenticity. I do believe there are genuine people with great talents in writing and photography who are doing genuine things, but sadly it’s overshadowed by the money generating business it has become. I’m not knocking making a living from it at all (that would be hugely hypocritical) but I can totally appreciate that the constant barrage of ads and unattainable lifestyles are exhausting to view. And with a daughter in her early teenage years, and two more children following, I feel a real responsibility to make my online footprint a positive one. Otherwise what will their generation be faced with? 🙈
Anyhow, it’s food for thought!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.