Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corky

Im so glad i have a real job,go to work,come home and switch off. That Instagram life looks exhausting. Constantly looking for content, no thanks.

Reactions: 11

Jellytot3

An ad...about a doggy camera so we can watch our dogs when we are out...during quarantine...when we arent allowed out... good timing there Anna!

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaFilange

She really should change the name of her insta to flogginmykidslives, without parading those girls ,dressed in free 1950's style clothes, in front of the camera she wouldn't have any content. The endless breastfeeding/cluster feeding/Martha biting her nipples comments, what is she trying to prove? We get it woman you breast feed 😴The utter bullshit, pretending she's keeping it real when every little detail is carefully pictured and captioned. Concealer and coffee my arse more like full makeup and lies. What must her days be like, prancing about taking pictures of her children, nauseating cutesy captions and monetising everything from her breastfeeding to her child's birthday. Go back to TESCO Anna and make an honest living!

• Heart

Jellytot3

Someone just give her a certificate or something! Wonder if I can get a ring made out of the formula I give my child

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wheretonext

VIP Member
So.... Anna says it's not ideal to go to A&E in the middle of a pandemic but it was ok to fly to London with a baby and flaunt herself around an underground in search of a suitable photo for her gram. Oh wait... that Trip was for money. The trip to A&E is just for health reasons.

• Wow
  • Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
The “pumpin and dumpin” story - wtf? That’s just what you want while driving down the M2. Anna’s breast milk all over your car from her throwing it out the window from the car in front at 70mph

• Haha
  • Sick

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for a while and I’m getting fed up with the constant ads I used to love her account. Have been considering unfollow her but it’s an addiction can’t wait to see what ads are going to come up now with No.3 on its way. Also house prices in Northern Ireland are so much cheaper than in England so wouldn’t go much on how they could afford it’s just cheaper to live over there
Exactly, it’s cheaper. Plus she only posts angles that make it look like a big massive house with lots of land, in the middle of the country side. It is not any of these things. The fields around are not hers, there is a main road to the side of it and a large car dealership not too far in front. Plus her back yard is small, with a larger house (it’s a storey higher) right at her back fence looking over her garden and into the back of her house. She only ever shows certain angles of her garden and never the back. Always holds her phone low and moves quickly. Her photography angles make all her rooms look bigger than they are. It’s disgusting that some influencers portray things incorrectly - no wonder people feel that what they have is not good enough. I like family pictures on Instagram but showing your kids in the bath to advertise Johnstons, and broadcasting everything they say and do, is too far in my opinion. She needed the new house and new baby to keep getting ads and making money. But I think it will all come to a head for these kind of influencers as more and more people find them unrelatable.

Jellytot3

The hens have arrived... let's brace ourselves for the following....

1. All 3 being given names that the girls obviously helped chose
2. Banter from colin about being outnumbered in the house
3. Some snippets of the hens with some chicken related background music

In all seriousness, theres a pandemic going on and shes getting chickens delivered at midnight...

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Her post tonight about coronavirus is so hypocritical - “she’s lost for words”. Didn’t stop her flying to London and attending a mass event yesterday 🙄 what a cretin

Bgr101

VIP Member
My issue with anna now is that i just dont believe her anymore. Its all so staged just to make money. And a reminder to all never ever click in an aff link as if u buy anything from that site in 30 days she gets ££££

• Wow
  • Heart

cmacca85

I haven’t been on here on a long time as I don’t think she deserves the attention but I couldn’t help but come on nearly vomiting thinking about her soppy nipples😫😫😫and vent - god she is really unbearable, the chickens backfired on her, didn’t they! she seems to hate them, and i don’t know about you but i am so sick of her buck toothed stories (didn’t she advertise that she had braces recently?!) she is just so much like a horse?! I don’t mean to be nasty but she just looks awful
and so filtered in my opinion?! My friend contacted her and Laura Ad and a ton of other bloggers about promotion of their flower business and they’ve been shot down by Anna and Laura Ann within a couple of hours - Anna sent a really poorly written email saying she had kids at home so couldn’t guarantee content and Laura Ad said the content was too similar - not supporting local business at all!!! so rude and up their own arses

• Heart

Bngr8o1

And the stories she has put on the Boulevard insta page are full of typos. So professional 😳. Someone much better could be getting paid for these jobs. Also one of the stories is Martha in her pram, stating that it is feeding time. Absolutely no need to post that, it’s pointless, just posting your child as an ad on yet another public profile. They really annoy me, they use their kids so much.
If there's one thing that really annoys me (there are many) about these insta 'influencers' it's their bad spelling and grammar. As a brand rep it looks so bad !!

Christ, they’ve cranked the cringometer up a few levels today 🤢
I am single and have no kids. In reality do people really get on like this ?! Tell me they don't. It's just not normal. They make me want to barf. Even the comments about martha, yes we know you love your kid but f&ck me.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
So today she had a migraine so bad that she lost her vision, and had to get her mum round to help, yet still was able to do her ads on her grid and stories ... either she doesn’t know what a real migraine is actually like, or she’d battle through anything just for a few £

• Haha

PassingThrough

I think it could be interesting how accounts like this develop over the next while given their fairly flimsy content. I know I've spoken to two people this morning who are genuinely concerned about keeping their jobs and looking after family members in the current climate. Flogging random jewellery/ furniture/candles/clothing brands/whatever :rolleyes: is bound to jar with lots of people while some are struggling to either access or afford the basics 🤔

Starshining

VIP Member
Very true, her house looks like she’s taken ideas from all the other instagrammer’s homes and made her home one big mash up of all ther ideas. But all her followers think she’s the original 🤣
Mainly H&H
Her idol, Our Laur’
RVK_loves
Watch their accounts, within days Anna is wearing the item, showing said item in background or copying the story.

It’s sad really, an affliction even with no doubt a huge credit card to show for it.

You have a healthy family, just put your phone down and concentrate on them. Take the photos and then put them in an album Anna, don’t turn them into a brag or an #Ad for that matter

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A couple of quotes from 5th September 2017.

"that's why my children feature less and less on my page"
"I also said months ago on a blog post that my page was going to be less child focused and more fashion and interiors and it is"

Throughout the following year there are pictures of the family advertising child related products every month.

• Wow

Incredulous

First time posting and want to say Blossomingbirds particularly annoys me too! I 100% think she reads on here and notes all the criticism directed at other instagrammers and tries to avoid it in an effort to be more relatable. I think clever but not that clever as it’s quite transparent. For example all the people she has aspired to and copied, like RVK and Hunters and Heels, they have been criticised here for things like try hard, ridiculous outfits for baby, I think she takes note, Anna protests that she just keeps hers in plain white baby suits. RVK and bland beige toys, Anna copies her boring play gym but says of course she has all the colourful stuff, Hunters is rightly critiqued for being so over the top with advent boxes, Anna makes sure that everyone knows she keeps it humble with her normal chocolate calendar. I think she reads this and if tattle didn’t exist she’d be all over the excess to the hilt as it wouldn’t be keeping her informed. I already think everything is extravagant and try hard, her home is ultimate Instagram cliche with elements taken from all the other instagrammers and it’s annoying to see all the sheep fawn over her amazing style as if she’s a trendsetter when really she just copies all the trends going. Even when All that’s Pretty said she was doing the charity thing, Anna quickly put up post about milk donation. I think she’s the worst as she tries to conceal the extravagance and appear normal. Perhaps cynical but it seems the baby was for content as the new house was getting boring.