Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And apparently she did pay for it, every penny and now she's hinting for another mama one for Mother's Day - oh dear god, they really are thick or just covering their arses, aren't they? There really is no point in trying to make the idiots see sense.
Ohh passive aggressive much Anna 🤣 What a tit. Speaking of tits actually, saw this and thought of her instantly 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Eyerolling

VIP Member
There was an ad free day or two and I thought she had wised up, as ads and affiliate links during this time are pretty low. But oh no, the donating breast milk stories was just setting us up for the breast pump ads. And the baking stories was just for more content today.
I actually find it horrible that these influencers can’t just do something for charity and not mention it. It always has to be for show and for their own gain.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I think people outside of NI don't realise how much cheaper houses are here. I've no idea how much their house cost but I would say no more than £300k. I'm sure it would be double that out in the country in England.
Her house is a bungalow in ballymena to put things into perspective.
Instagram is fake people, dont forget it!!

• Haha

Incredulous

She is awful. It was just a week and a half ago she was swanning around London, posing inanely for pictures, bragging about her 5 month old travelling on planes and packed like a sardine on the tube then hits US with advice to stay home! Advice then was no unnecessary travel. For all she knows she could be infected and not showing symptoms and has brought it over to Northern Ireland. Then there’s the ads, so many in just a couple of weeks.

• Heart

Incredulous

That’s terrible and heartbreaking about that child. It is all so very wrong.

There houses don’t resemble homes, just cold sets for pictures. Behind the giant shed is a sad existence where the aim is just to copy and keep up with the other insta moms.

They are like the sugar coated equivalent of benefit cheats were the lifestyle that they show of and is envied by the followers is funded through those very same followers. The followers that go out to work but click ignorantly on their affiliate links.

Latest story has hit a new low... she has #ad her own daughter's birthday party *face palm*. Can she not leave some things to be private and special.
Stating the obvious here I know but absolutely everything with these influencers is monetised. Every life event is captured for the masses and used to make money. I grew up believing you that if you worked hard at school, you got a good job and you enjoyed your rewards because you worked hard for them. Are there children out there now who will grow up thinking you make money by putting on make up, getting dressed up and looking pretty on their special occasions to sell a product? I can see how people start out probably not intending to make money and then get sucked in to it all and just lose themselves themselves before they know it. It makes me so sad.

Jellytot3

I do feel in years to come, the Corrys will regret how they handled bringing up their children in this 'instabubble'. Yes its all sunshine and rainbows at the minute (or so it seems) with their big house and endless free stuff but I know if i was a kid whos life had been documented from my first shit, bathtimes, first tooth, and #ad birthday parties etc etc for thousands of faceless followers to see and comment on, I would seriously resent not having the choice to say NO i dont to be documented...i dont want you to tell the world about my poonami or me sucking your boob 400 times yesterday lol...cuz Anna breastfeeds...yano?

The girls seem like lovely sweet kids who deserve to have a mum that gives them their full attention, not from behind a phone making them pose in a bid to s get the next 'pretty picture and honest caption' that will make the most £££....its very sad! Rant over!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
In her stories today she said she was making these little videos so the girls could see what they did on their time off. Well then keep them for the girls Anna. No need to show them to anyone else. Give your children some privacy

ReginaFilange

I think Littlewoodlife is a rarity on Instagram, she is real and her content is honest. She rarely plugs anything and if she does it's transparent and subtle. Anna used to be like that until insta became her job, now it's a cheesy QVC channel using her kids and hubby as staff! It's all so staged and fake.

Wonderwall

That dress for gardening ridiculous! There's no one else that would wear that only a blogger. Meanwhile the rest of us are slobbing about in Pj's or if we're feeling fancy gym gear. Just can't believe she didnt af link it.

Tomorrow it will be- i got loads of messages asking where my gardening dress is from... so here's the link. 🙄

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I know the influencer life is fake but where does this woman get her money from! My husband earns around £70k and I £11k (part time) which seems like a healthy amount but he’s classed as a higher tax payer so after that, pension, healthcare we don’t see a lot of it. We pay off a little bit of debt my husband had from his ex from before we got together (ugh). We live in a basic 4 bed semi detached and we get by most months, no extravagant holidays but one a year, no home improvements. We want to extend the kitchen but we’re going to have to save for a good few years to do that. How does she have a brand new house with so much expensive furniture and be able to do new projects at the click of a finger?! She buys so many clothes, the kids are so well dressed, all the gadgets etc. Neither of them seem to work very hard or be high earners so how?! and it could all be on finance but they have to pay it back! Makes me so mad 😡
This is what makes me sad about Instagram now - it makes people wonder how people do it. The car, clothes etc will be on lease/credit. The furniture is Ikea unless it is #gifted. The house was turnkey and a lot of things included in the price. They have to pay everything back yes, but they will be paying it back at the minimum and will have it hanging over their heads long after Instagram is gone. I know people who have been in her house and she is all about the angles to make things bigger, better and clean!! Someone once described her as “all the gear and no idea”. She’ll have been gifted something or done something up, but it’ll be her dad or Colin fitting it/painting it etc etc and it’ll be a half arsed or messy job as neither of them are qualified, but sure with the right photography it looks fab. On closer inspection things are different.

Instagrammers are no better off, have no better way of life than anyone else, they just know how to make it look like that.

Cynic123

I think the issue with her and other instagrammers is they aren’t used to discussing anything other than materialistic bullshit - look at my house, look at my boden clothes etc etc. And when something hugely important happens which requires understanding about cultural, historical and political issues, they have no idea how to respond and it then comes across as patronising, privileged and tone deaf. They don’t recognise their own privilege but feel they have to post something as everyone else is.

The only white, cis, female instagrammer who has tackled this in any meaningful way is Oenone, an English instagrammer and podcaster but she’s always educating herself and discussing these issues on her podcast. 👏

ReginaFilange

Guess what, another breastfeeding pic! Enough already ffs! Is this content? Why would she think we would want to see her with her tit out with Martha chomping away? I'm all for breastfeeding if that's what you choose but this woman has actually dedicated 50% of her content to it! It's the same as showing her girls eating every meal, she's not doing that so why is she showing Martha eating? If you're reading this Anna I'll speak your language - #sobored#putyourbapsaway#wedontcare

• Haha

Incredulous

An ad...about a doggy camera so we can watch our dogs when we are out...during quarantine...when we arent allowed out... good timing there Anna!
If it wasn’t so greedy it would be face palming hilarious read tragic. It’s cold and so ruthlessly salesy to have ads during all of this but for something so unnecessary and expensive and to be used when most are told to stay inside! Uuuummm what? Maybe she’s trying to sell it to the key workers! She should’ve done the decent thing and cancelled the ad or handed back the money as the timing is terrible. She is flaunting money around buying henhouses so obviously doesn’t need it. That ad, among many she has posted during this pandemic as well as all the constant affiliate links is just utter greed.

I've just spent some time browsing this account and the associated business account and find it odd that someone who sells herself as a 'digital media marketing consultant' has such a poor grasp of the English language. Principle rather than principal when referring to a school's head teacher, sporadic (and often incorrect) use of apostrophes when showing possession, no understanding of the use of commas within a sentence and full sentences that don't read with any meaning.

I understand that on a personal account, not everyone has time to proof read but surely it's important for a business, on the very platform they are advising others on, to ensure that content is written correctly. The less said about the ability to follow ASA guidelines on ad placements, the better! This is obviously an area that she doesn't understand or perhaps she just chooses to ignore.

I feel for the local businesses who put faith in someone like this, thinking they are getting a level of expertise just because of a large insta following (not realising the followers are just nosy people thrilled at getting to peek inside someone's life and home). The PR/Marketing degree was received before insta was launched and was followed by almost 10 years of retail experience, proving that if you have enough confidence/arrogance, you can call yourself a social media consultant and get paid for it.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest at last. 😆

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I always found it strange that she calls her mum Stella Bella, her child is called Bella, another daughter Annie while she is Anna, a daughter Martha with another daughter with the middle name Martha, and her dad and husband are both Colin. Unoriginal in all aspects of life 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

QuietLife

I've been following Anna for a while now as she's fairly local to me. At first I thought she came across really well and could identify with her. However ever since she gave up her job and committed to instagram full time, I just feel it's exposed her on so many levels.

Firstly her poor kids, they are so exposed! I've been able to work out exactly where there house is and the layout! Which school they go to, even which church they attend. Also it's not a massive area, so when she says she's taking them to a certain activity, it's not hard to work out where and when.

Then there's all the ads and all the photos staged to within an inch of their life. It really shows the shallow side of her personality. Making it look like her life is real and achievable, it's not most of it is free or sponsored. I have no hope of achieving that in my lifetime. I just feel that advertising in this way is so sneaky and wrong, it really preys on the vulnerable and part of me is shocked that someone local to me could jump on that bandwagon. I know she's not the worst or the only one but as I said it's local to me so really has struck a chord.

I feel this site is so good at showing up this murky side of advertising for what it is. I don't think it gets taken seriously because there are a lot of personal attacks on here and that's a real shame. I don't agree with mocking her or her family but she really doesn't help her herself and I really worry about their personal safety as so much of their life has been made public.

Starshining

VIP Member
Breastfeeding, chickens, motherhood juggle, swipe up,

• Haha
Reactions: 8

A couple of quotes from 5th September 2017.

"that's why my children feature less and less on my page"
"I also said months ago on a blog post that my page was going to be less child focused and more fashion and interiors and it is"

Throughout the following year there are pictures of the family advertising child related products every month.
Anything for the money. Using her kids in that way is disgusting, especially on a birthday. It wasn't about the poor child at all. All that fuss wasn't made to celebrate her birthday, it was made to line Anna's pockets 🙄

Reactions: 8