BlossomingBirds #7 Blossoming beg, the new house era

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about the preening and fashion show called Easter at the corryvan? Who in their right mind wears those ridiculous outfits while trailing around ballycastle with wains?
She's ridiculous. Also the Victorian styling for the youngest while the older two get to wear jeans and trainers.

Reactions: 9
Why does Anna start Christmas in October and Summer in March? Oh now I know, to pretend that she is sitting outside around her Primark sponsored table ware . A bit of a come down for Anna.

Reactions: 7
Why does Anna start Christmas in October and Summer in March? Oh now I know, to pretend that she is sitting outside around her Primark sponsored table ware . A bit of a come down for Anna.
Well she is hanging about with the queen of shein, Elle designs . So it’s disposable shite all the way.

Reactions: 3
She’s written it’s a PR stay in her feed but none of the stories she’s put up the last two days have have said ad?!

Had to really squint to see that the powerscourt stay was ad/ pr stay. She wrote it in white on the white ceiling.
It really is sickening!

Reactions: 11
Had to really squint to see that the powerscourt stay was ad/ pr stay. She wrote it in white on the white ceiling.
It really is sickening!
It’s an absolute disgrace!! When I saw she was there I thought it must have been an ad as that place is a fortune never mind with 3 kids.

The cost of staying in Powerscourt for two nights with three kids would be crazy. But she gets it all for free and barely acknowledges this. She will now claim that she works with them.

• Angry
Struggling to see why exactly she does the stories without Ad marked, or then when she does mark them, she takes steps to deceive her audience, like making sure the writing is small/blends into background. These days most of the “influencers” I follow are actually really open about it, and chat freely about their work, which in turn makes them a bit more relatable I find. Anna seems very stuck in the past with her content these days. Still using her kids for content, still trying to pretend she isn’t being paid when she is. It’s all so staged too. I think the flashy showing off designer items etc was all the rage a few years ago with instagrammers, and most have now toned it down but Anna is just ramping it up, a few years later than the rest!

Reactions: 11
There’s really no point in her hiding the AD because we know rightly she couldn’t even afford one night there with just her and Colleen never mind with her kids too so obviously it’s all free…she likes to portray this image that she has money, she’s a slimey bastard.

The punctuation error adds a certain something to that personalised candle 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now she is running a competition on her page for a sheep to win a stay

Colleen has been let out of his box long enough to throw multiple comments under the post tagging people!

Anna's house ;
Child "Mum can I have a drink please?
Anna " Give me 5 minutes, daddy's just filming me in the shower!" 🙄

• Haha
What must her family think of her “job”? Surely the grandparents question using the girls for clicks and Colin’s new career of videoing his wife and going on endless free holidays.

What does pilates have to do with hair oil? Oh yeah absolutely...shes just dying to get a video of her in gym gear up. What a total dose, and to even say can I video myself on one of the machines for a bit 🤣🤣 could she love herself anymore!

I'm sorry but some of those H&M outfits were awful - far too long in the sleeves and as for that frilly skirt :rolleyes: , honestly anything to make money but if you are going to advertise clothing at least make sure they fit correctly.
---
What must her family think of her “job”? Surely the grandparents question using the girls for clicks and Colin’s new career of videoing his wife and going on endless free holidays.
Aside from her family I often wonder what do the girls teachers think of her? I can just imagine them checking her page and rolling their eyes.

She is trying sooo hard to be like Carol Byrne in the H&M haul, she's copied the room divider, the big plant, even the way Carol walks.

Reactions: 2
The shoes she bought from ali express but affiliated as sezane are making an appearance too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3