BlossomingBirds #7 Blossoming beg, the new house era

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is astonishing how out of touch with reality she is. Playing ā€œcountry lifeā€ dress up, twirling about, talks of Ā£6000 cookers, and coffee on her new balcony.. her stories popped up on my feed in between 2 different accounts (influencers) sharing pictures/fundraising for the war in Gaza, and it just highlighted how narcissistic and pretentious her page is. A few weeks ago she was complaining about selling her house, whilst on a luxury ski holiday. She has lost all sense of reality.

Reactions: 14
Same Astley Clarke necklace as Allthatsprettyā€¦Single White Adna strikes again FFS

Reactions: 5
The latest post about the house and all those views and no mention that she looks into the rear of Stephens Catering factory šŸ˜ nobody wanted the site for that reason and that she got it on the cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I felt so sorry for the middle child in one of the videosšŸ˜Ŗ Anyone else see what I mean?

Reactions: 3
I felt so sorry for the middle child in one of the videosšŸ˜Ŗ Anyone else see what I mean?
Yes I did too. She clearly had content in mind. I was surprised it made the cut for Instagram as it was such an obvious snub. Itā€™s sad to watch, what should be happy family memories just come across so forced and fake. Everything involving her children is monetised, it just has to be sheer greed at this point.

Reactions: 9
I didn't notice that until I went back as my initial thought was there's Martha still the money spinner.
A hidden pantry to lock her ma in, dinners don't make themselves a balcony šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Oh my word, my heart broke for that child, totally blanked by her mum šŸ˜ž.
She really is hateful, acting there like lady of the manor and showing the view when in reality we know exactly what her house overlooks.

Reactions: 7
Poor Annie, what a snub, it's so obvious that Martha is the favourite by far and the a money spinner!
So the clever angles have begun, just like the last house, it will all be smoke and mirrors! She will make it look like she lives on a sprawling remote site when in reality she overlooks a catering factory!

Reactions: 7
What is the story with Colin? Anna is going around like she is running this huge business, dressed up like a big boss lady. He is lurking in the background looking like one my teenage boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen them a number of times around Ballymena and he generally is always walking behind them looking like a beaten dog. She would be always over dressed even in the supermarket and he is in tracksuit bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heā€™s a full blown spiedā€¦and her dripping in labelsā€¦talk about riding someoneā€™s coat tails. What business seriously want to work with herā€¦Iā€™m truly battled that she brings them any business.

Reactions: 6
Seen them a number of times around Ballymena and he generally is always walking behind them looking like a beaten dog. She would be always over dressed even in the supermarket and he is in tracksuit bottoms.
What kind of a life is it all for him?
Sounds like heā€™ll get bored

Reactions: 4
She wouldn't dare show the view from the front looking at the back of the factory which is about 50 yards away. It has to be killing her really and that's the reason the estate agent couldn't sell it until Adna come along with her self build.

So from one angle of that balcony, sheā€™s overlooking her neighbours garden in that view towards slemish and from the other itā€™s the back of an actual factory. Not my ideal morning coffee view. If I was her neighbour I would be making sure she keeps my garden off her Instagram. Although can see she is already getting creative with her angles!