Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
They both flip between the nursery store and Mamas and Papas - two shops selling the same things. Says it all

Reactions: 1

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
The irony of her being gifted to teach the children about sustainability and looking after the planet 😂😂😂 Anna with the 700 new outfits a year, food delivered by hello Fresh and every piece of insta tat she can find for her home

Not to mention now filling a skip with wood and half boxes of tiles.... Obviously hasn't heard of freecycle ni 🙄
I never seen waste like what comes with them hello fresh boxes. Flip sake go to Tesco and shop like rest of us.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Crazy that in the first week of Jan when most of us are worrying about stretching finances to get through to the end of the month she is showing expensive staples that we must sign up to buy? Just so out of touch with us 'commoners'.
Im blocked but please please someone write this to her

Something else I've noticed with all these influencers not necessarily Anna, I enter a lot of competitions on IG as they are usually easy enough as in just tag someone. When the winner is announced its always someone they know or has the same type of home page, and the pages are always public. Mine is private, its like you can only win if you're willing to have your account public and tag the #gifted win at every opportunity 🙄
I've got a private account and have won a good few competitions x

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Something else I've noticed with all these influencers not necessarily Anna, I enter a lot of competitions on IG as they are usually easy enough as in just tag someone. When the winner is announced its always someone they know or has the same type of home page, and the pages are always public. Mine is private, its like you can only win if you're willing to have your account public and tag the #gifted win at every opportunity 🙄

justdontknow888

As I know her personally I can confirm her only life long friend has been dropped publicly (i obviously don't know if they communicate privately) but long before the rona arrived i hadn't seen this best friend in Annas facebook/insta in years. I'm sure if I spent 3 days scrolling through her insta id find her face from about 5 years ago. She was her only real friend.

ChristinaM

Neither tullyglass or leighmore have a pool. It’s not the galgorm either. So might be further afield.
Oooh wonder where then? I discounted Galgorm and thought it would be more local due to the restrictions... but then Anna couldn't give a hoot about restrictions, so could be anywhere really.

My fear is that all of this stuff doesnt go to the right people who actually need it but we have to trust that the charities are reputable and know what they are doing. Lots of people know how to work the system which worries me.
Women’s Aid are a reputable and worthy charity in my opinion. I just feel sorry that the hangers on like Anna can’t just use their clout for freebies in a more humble way and let the event and charity have the limelight they deserve especially in a year like this.

Agree with you all.

If Anna was so invested in this worthy cause, which it is, support them throughout the year, not just the once.

Dont use it as a plug for your business, plug for yourself, plug so people to ask what you are wearing, plug for the businesses that acconnects 'work with' and its all over in one day and forgotten about until next year.

I get why Diggmama choose her. That's BB's full time job afterall, to go to local businesses and ask for discounted/free stuff!

Bgr101

VIP Member
And for us all sitting at home day in day out the last thing we really need is a set of stacking bracelets!!

A pair of leggings from asda would be more relatable ! 😂

Out of interest is buying followers still a thing ?

I notice they lose followers all week then one day they might get an extra 152 followers which just doesnt seem realistic to me ?

Incredulous

It’s not being declared as an ad so it would imply that she has bought it herself. I’d hazard a guess that there might be a private arrangement going on here. So she doesn’t look as much as a scrounger and they don’t look desperate.

Whatthechuff

Have they paid her just to take pics and put them on Insta? The world has gone crazy! I found her slightly relatable when she worked at Tesco. Is there a thread for sister and sons? Seem like really lovely girls but again it’s non stop spending from them- wondering what their other halves do for a living?