Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So excited is she for her return to Paris that she is planning ‘trip dois’ 😂
This cretin can’t even count to 2 properly in French
So chic, so parisienne , such a dick!!!
---
Noticed this too, google it if you know your French is shite! Trying to be sophisticated and only highlighting her stupidity

Reactions: 1
I am howling at the dog…..even it has stopped in its tracks at the sight of this woman poncing around in a pair of shades, inanely grinning at a tripod, probably waving at an imaginary person.😂😂 The poor dog walker and her dogs were minding their own business, turned down an alley to come across this vacuous loon. I wish I could see that woman’s facial expression but I think we can all imagine what she is thinking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s ridiculous - what on earth do the locals think to her posing, preening and swanning about the neighbourhood gurning and simpering.

She must be having some sort of midlife crisis to carry on like this in public. Why on earth doesn’t someone in her family have a quiet word?

Hope the dog cocked it’s leg and pissed up her tripod!!😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Lots of inane drivel about Krakow now. The dumplings are my favourite. You are a bit of a dumpling deary. Your brain certainly is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh lawd she’s off annoying the good people of Krakow now. She’ll be prancing about gurning in side streets. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
…..aaaaand she’s home - posing in her underwear and lurking about in the roads of her home time grinning inanely. Please someone make it stop 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she persists in cutting it short. She did it a few years back and it aged her about 15 years.

Reactions: 2
She’s so cringey and fake - I feel embarrassed for her. She can’t have any true friends only her ‘insta besties’ (who she probably barely knows in real life). If I carried on like her my mates would definitely have a word! 😂😂

She was at it again this morning swanning about posing up a storm in her local area, grinning inanely.

Gawd imagine waking up and opening your curtains, half asleep, only to be greeted by this egocentric airhead preening right outside your window! 😂😂😂

• Haha