Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TatRat

Chatty Member
*shrugs* I don’t follow all of them but the posts I saw looked like they just had fun. I like Fran.

Reactions: 3

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I had a look at Whinge Whinge Wine and it does indeed look all very forced and trying hard to be edgy. I notice that she has the sacred blue tick while having only 58,000 followers. Meanwhile Man Behaving Dadly lacks the blue tick he obviously CRAVES (for it will validate his entire existence) and he has 206,000 followers. You just know he will quietly SEETHING about that. I bet he pesters Facebook about getting a tick at least once a week. Hope they never give it to him purely for the lols.

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
MBD just looks like a slob.
How do they pay to live? Rent? Bills? Shopping? Neither of them have proper jobs do they? So it's probably us funding their lifestyle. 🙄

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Again, he isn't doing wall to wall ads, as a fellow parent of an autistic child I find him quite refreshing. I would in no way describe him as "far left" either, wanting children to be fed in the holidays is a pretty basic human desire except for those who don't care. Again my charity was able to refer Essex families to support which benefitted from his fundraising,

Not sure what the death of David Amess has to do with MBD. I understood I'd it was a terrorist incident but perhaps you know differently.

And yes I agree that you sound unfulfilled about your life. I wonder why? Anyone that bitter has a pretty shit life.....try and do something about it.
What a shitty, dismissive thing to say about me. Based on pretty much nothing. My life is pretty great thanks. You sound just like one of his followers actually.

Droosie123

VIP Member
I personally knew David Amess who was patron of a music society for disabled children and young people, he turned up at every performance we did...every single one.

I loved him as a human being but despaired of him politically ...we would never have agreed on some things but on others we were definitely on the same page. It's okay to say this and as an MP he knew that not everyone would agree with his views.

I was absolutely devastated on Friday, that a man who I never saw without a smile on his face had died so violently.

So it's absolutely okay to say "I didn't agree with him politically but....." as lots of people will understand that.

What a shitty, dismissive thing to say about me. Based on pretty much nothing. My life is pretty great thanks. You sound just like one of his followers actually.
Based on EVERYTHING you have posted. Interesting that you can dish out the hate but don't like it when you are pulled up on it.

Something to ponder on perhaps!

Anyway, I have a busy life and a busy evening and I'm pretty much done with you and this thread.

Have a nice life, I'm out of here.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Unfortunately yes 🙄 she's got some popularity now. The smaller ones all seem to hang on to each other, probably in hope that one of them will "make it" so they can ride on their coat tails and buy their very own Insta worthy house 😂
God forbid any of them actually getting a proper job.
Just had a look. Still dull as ever and pretty small fry compared to some of these mummy blaggers. But suppose at least she hasn't become so desperate for attention she's gone down the Knee Deep in Life route and resorted to getting her gammon flaps out 🤮

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
But you *do* spend your time on this site slagging off people you don't know, so I'd guess you're not altogether fulfilled? Just an observation.
Is this not a bit kettle pot black? You cant throw lines like that out there when you are doing the same thing

CookieZippy

VIP Member
He seems to be getting worried that his page will be taken down by facebook (what a shame that would be) and is desperately trying to get people to follow his personal page. He was also removing posts telling him he shares for too much private stuff about his kids after using a trip to hospital for likes and shares. I think in years to come this will be a problem where people are not happy about far too much private stuff having been made public without their approval.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Absolutely. I think sadly that attention for him is a far greater motivator than any worthy cause. He will do anything to get himself in the newspaper.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
" I’m lucky enough to earn a living by what is essentially ‘pissing around’ on social media on both my own accounts and others, but I wouldn’t dream of accusing people in low-paid roles of not working hard or lacking ambition. This is because I’m not a tone-deaf, arrogant arsehole. "

I am truly puzzled as to how exactly he "earns a living" by posting on Facebook, because as far as I'm aware.....you can't.

Are you sure? Cos you have accused us all of being Simon, so you could well have started it. Who knows.

No blogger is responsible for what people who follow/comment on their posts say, you're not stupid enough to think that. It's the area he lives in, so of course he's talking about it!

You can think anyone's a tosser, but you don't have to notify everyone publicly.

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
He is the absolute worst. Yes Simon, some people have a better house than that dirty, cluttered shitpit that you live in and no they have no need to apologise for having a better place to live and also no they are not bragging. That's your own little insecurities.

siarris.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

LouisaDove

There's a misogyny vibe that slips through the mask now and again like in that post he made there. The thing he did last year to raise awareness for cervical cancer where he said to women "use your head and spread" was disgusting and really poorly judged.
I also gave him shit for this. It absolutely disgusted me. He really will stoop to anything for likes and comments. That other Whinge Wino blogger is not much better either. A friend made some comments Wino disagreed with my friend blocked Wino but she found it amusing to screenshot and post my friends comments and encouraged her brainless followers to ridicule my friend. Not a nice person at all.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
It's toe curling cringe worthy post after post. The majority of it isn't even funny. I thought better of Whinge Whinge Wine, I didn't think she would mix with MBD, he doesn't "fit in" with that type of crowd.
He's just so desperate. It's clear that he's always wanted to be famous and he sees being an Internet personality as his one shot at it. And yes his stuff just isn't funny. He recycles the same jokes all the time as well as his running theme that everyone in the UK is a racist bigot. You'd think one post about Facebook being down would be enough. But not ten of them! His followers are all such aggressive sheep who pile on anyone who dares to disagree with their hive mind.

• Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I can tell you now MBD is the last person on this earth I'd ever be jealous of 🤣
For a start I have an actual job, a clean and tidy house, I'm not a slob, I fundraise properly, I don't whore my kids out in hope of advertising some crap or getting a free trip somewhere. I use my own hard earned money to pay for mine and my families lifestyle.

But you *do* spend your time on this site slagging off people you don't know, so I'd guess you're not altogether fulfilled? Just an observation.

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Whinge
Is that Whinge Whinge Wino still going? Not that I know much about her. Only she tried so hard with her posts (constantly banging on about booze and swearing) but never got much interaction.
Unfortunately yes 🙄 she's got some popularity now. The smaller ones all seem to hang on to each other, probably in hope that one of them will "make it" so they can ride on their coat tails and buy their very own Insta worthy house 😂
God forbid any of them actually getting a proper job.