Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
He is the absolute worst. Yes Simon, some people have a better house than that dirty, cluttered shitpit that you live in and no they have no need to apologise for having a better place to live and also no they are not bragging. That's your own little insecurities.

View attachment 900167
I thought that too. Maybe if he tidied his shithole up and put some effort in to his house then maybe he wouldn't feel so jealous and bitter.

Reactions: 2

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Ooh he's watched Squid Game. That will be a good 40 posts in the next few days...

He will manage to make it about Corbyn, the middle class, brexit, Boris, evil people that drive a BMW, young home owners, autism and all sorts. Never the trans issue though.....

Cant be losing followers can you?

246013553_4755856447760373_5491813406314574050_n.jpg

Reactions: 2

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I'm allowed to think he's a bit of a tosser. Also, I didn't start the thread. His followers are some of the worst examples of the far left you will ever find too. Some of the stuff they have said about Sir David Amess following his death has been utterly disgusting. But that's ok in the black and white world these people live in. He was a Tory, so he was a monster. Pathetic.

Reactions: 1

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Is Simon having a meltdown?

" Disappointing that LadBaby said it ‘takes a certain sort of person’ to download K**t And The Gang’s new Boris Johnson song. It also takes a certain sort of person to download endless sausage roll parodies and just scream ‘IT’S FOR CHARITY SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH’ every time someone dares comment with valid musical criticism. Remind me why food banks exist again? "

• Wow

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
It's all the Bekind gang that follow MBD. Nice to see that they are all saying that Tattle is entirely filled with hateful scum who probably used to be bullies at school. If they actually read the place they'd see that that is so far from the truth.
It's toe curling cringe worthy post after post. The majority of it isn't even funny. I thought better of Whinge Whinge Wine, I didn't think she would mix with MBD, he doesn't "fit in" with that type of crowd.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
The moral of the story is this. If you criticise a blogger who posts loads of shit non stop, it means you have a sad and unfulfilled life. Amazing logic. And very far left.

MaldonMalaise

I do think the money goes to charity and as much as I think any fundraising for good causes is to be commended (he’s raised a lot of money and I respect him for that) that with him it is self serving and to further his brand. Whatever brand that is.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen some of the cringe fest posts from some of the 'Bloggers' who attended Blog On yesterday?

It is basically an event for all the Bloggers to get together and bum lick each other.
I've never cringed so hard at the posts coming from Fran-Whinge Whinge Wine, Man Behaving Dadly and their little friends.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
He apologised a while ago so I gave him some shit. However I do think if Brexit hadn't been such an unmitigated disaster he'd have probably been telling us how proud he was of his vote 🙄

Oh absolutely he would. He was saying it was a protest vote or something. It doesn't sound convincing at all. It's amazing he has so many followers really. He's isn't anywhere near as funny as he thinks he is, he has about 5 jokes that runs on repeat, he doesn't really engage with his followers at all and just bangs on about how everyone in the UK is thick and a racist. If he wants to see what an actual racist country is like there are plenty of places he could try out like Malaysia, Japan, India, lots of Africa. But I have a suspicion he probably isn't particularly well travelled.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I don't see why taking issue with those who gloat about the death of someone who was murdered is divisive. Loads of people moan about the Tories not just him. You can dislike what the Tories stand for and you can dislike Nigel Farage, but you are also allowed to want them safe and not murdered.

Quite honestly he seems fairly decent among influencers/bloggers, he's not doing wall to wall ads like most of them and he's raised massive amounts for food banks and also local food projects. As part of a charity in Essex we have families who benefitted from that help in lockdown. Haven't seen others putting stuff out there in the same way. ..most of them are doing ads and raking in the cash.

You sound bitter and I'm not sure why, I misread your previous post so thought you were a fellow blogger. Can't see why you'd dislike him quite so much otherwise.
He's just an arsehole basically. He's always going on about people on Facebook posting about stuff he hates. But where is he seeing all this stuff that he hates exactly? He's either part of groups he disagrees with or he's friends with people he pretends to disagree with.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
As a social media manager? As a member of a company's social media team? Through companies paying him to promote their products? Affiliate marketing? There are loads of ways to earn money through not just Facebook, but all social media platforms.

Wonderful "career" for the lazy I suppose.

• Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Where did he post that for attention then? Doesn't seem to have been in this thread which would be the obvious choice surely?

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Genuinely shameful the way the way he has been using the Welsh school dinner thing to get his face his face in the papers. He is so pathetic, insincere and desperate. To his follower that keeps reporting this thread to him on Facebook - Hello!! Maybe grow a pair and come say hi?

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Totally agree about the kids, Wino does the same with hers. Shameless.

I think in years to come, this will become a big issue with kids being pissed off having their lives put on show like this. Could also lead to bullying if the page stays up and kids at school start seeing it.

Droosie123

VIP Member
As a parenting blogger, or someone who pretends to be, it would have been interesting to see him tackle that disgraceful John Lewis advert. But again that would see him steer into dangerous waters that could see him shed precious followers as he hasn't ever really read the room on their feelings on such matters. Instead, he's just doing his October routine which is incessant and unfunny crap about people wanting poppies banned. Hilarious and original, Si.
Plenty of people tackling that ...surely he's not required to tackle everything. And sadly the poppy thing needs raising because the same crap comes up every year about people wanting them banned. He has a big audience so it's good that he posts the annual rebuttal of that.

Today he's posting mostly about the murder of David Amess.

Which blogger are you? Why don't you post about the JL ad which I agree is appalling.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I can tell you now MBD is the last person on this earth I'd ever be jealous of 🤣
For a start I have an actual job, a clean and tidy house, I'm not a slob, I fundraise properly, I don't whore my kids out in hope of advertising some crap or getting a free trip somewhere. I use my own hard earned money to pay for mine and my families lifestyle.
So well said. It's all for attention and freebies. The fundraising is for attention more than anything else for sure. I strongly suspect he isn't anywhere nearly as woke and bekind as he pretends to be as misogyny and inverse snobbery slip out all the time. As they get older too I bet his poor kids will start to get hassle at school for his page. It gets him likes and shares though and that's what matters. I still can't believe he calls his page "work".

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I thought that too. Maybe if he tidied his shithole up and put some effort in to his house then maybe he wouldn't feel so jealous and bitter.
He can be as bitter and hateful as he likes as he's a far leftie and hate is what they deal in. He's getting some raised eyebrows in the comments at least.

LouisaDove

I think Harris is clearly faking some of the "nasty messages" that the gammons are sending him that he posts screens of for sympathy. They all have loads of the trademark comedy spelling errors he uses to take the piss like using "discustard" instead of "disgusting". He's utterly shameless. I noticed whinge has far fewer followers than he does yet has managed to get the sacred blue tick. He will be be SEETHING about that as he's desperate to get one himself. I think I have said this before but I feel sorry for his kids as there's very little they do that doesn't get shared with the world on facebook and they will have no say in this.
Totally agree about the kids, Wino does the same with hers. Shameless.