BlogOn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure? Cos you have accused us all of being Simon, so you could well have started it. Who knows.

No blogger is responsible for what people who follow/comment on their posts say, you're not stupid enough to think that. It's the area he lives in, so of course he's talking about it!

You can think anyone's a tosser, but you don't have to notify everyone publicly.

In the area he lives in yes. Did he need to start his little tribute with "Couldn't stand the man as a politician"? No. So classless.

He's not responsible for the comments no. But unless someone makes the comment moments after he makes a post, he makes zero effort to engage with or disagree with his followers anyway.

But you *do* spend your time on this site slagging off people you don't know, so I'd guess you're not altogether fulfilled? Just an observation.
Is this not a bit kettle pot black? You cant throw lines like that out there when you are doing the same thing

Reactions: 3
Again, he isn't doing wall to wall ads, as a fellow parent of an autistic child I find him quite refreshing. I would in no way describe him as "far left" either, wanting children to be fed in the holidays is a pretty basic human desire except for those who don't care. Again my charity was able to refer Essex families to support which benefitted from his fundraising,

Not sure what the death of David Amess has to do with MBD. I understood I'd it was a terrorist incident but perhaps you know differently.

And yes I agree that you sound unfulfilled about your life. I wonder why? Anyone that bitter has a pretty tit life.....try and do something about it.

• Angry
Again, he isn't doing wall to wall ads, as a fellow parent of an autistic child I find him quite refreshing. I would in no way describe him as "far left" either, wanting children to be fed in the holidays is a pretty basic human desire except for those who don't care. Again my charity was able to refer Essex families to support which benefitted from his fundraising,

Not sure what the death of David Amess has to do with MBD. I understood I'd it was a terrorist incident but perhaps you know differently.

And yes I agree that you sound unfulfilled about your life. I wonder why? Anyone that bitter has a pretty tit life.....try and do something about it.
What a crappy, dismissive thing to say about me. Based on pretty much nothing. My life is pretty great thanks. You sound just like one of his followers actually.

I personally knew David Amess who was patron of a music society for disabled children and young people, he turned up at every performance we did...every single one.

I loved him as a human being but despaired of him politically ...we would never have agreed on some things but on others we were definitely on the same page. It's okay to say this and as an MP he knew that not everyone would agree with his views.

I was absolutely devastated on Friday, that a man who I never saw without a smile on his face had died so violently.

So it's absolutely okay to say "I didn't agree with him politically but....." as lots of people will understand that.

What a crappy, dismissive thing to say about me. Based on pretty much nothing. My life is pretty great thanks. You sound just like one of his followers actually.
Based on EVERYTHING you have posted. Interesting that you can dish out the hate but don't like it when you are pulled up on it.

Something to ponder on perhaps!

Anyway, I have a busy life and a busy evening and I'm pretty much done with you and this thread.

Have a nice life, I'm out of here.

• Haha
I personally knew David Amess who was patron of a music society for disabled children and young people, he turned up at every performance we did...every single one.

I loved him as a human being but despaired of him politically ...we would never have agreed on some things but on others we were definitely on the same page. It's okay to say this and as an MP he knew that not everyone would agree with his views.

I was absolutely devastated on Friday, that a man who I never saw without a smile on his face had died so violently.

So it's absolutely okay to say "I didn't agree with him politically but....." as lots of people will understand that.

Based on EVERYTHING you have posted. Interesting that you can dish out the hate but don't like it when you are pulled up on it.

Something to ponder on perhaps!

Anyway, I have a busy life and a busy evening and I'm pretty much done with you and this thread.

Have a nice life, I'm out of here.

Thankyou. And in a world where you can be anything, be kind.

Thankyou. And in a world where you can be anything, be kind.
The only reason I'm on this site is because it was causing a close friend a lot of stress so I read the comments so that she wouldn't have to put herself through that. I have never, and would never, use it to be mean to bloggers or influencers I don't actually know. So maybe try a little of this yourself?!

The only reason I'm on this site is because it was causing a close friend a lot of stress so I read the comments so that she wouldn't have to put herself through that. I have never, and would never, use it to be mean to bloggers or influencers I don't actually know. So maybe try a little of this yourself?!
So you aren't allowed to hold negative opinions about anyone then? In particular those that actively choose to share almost every detail of their lives online in the pursuit of attention and those who might act in ways you really don't care for?

So you aren't allowed to hold negative opinions about anyone then? In particular those that actively choose to share almost every detail of their lives online in the pursuit of attention and those who might act in ways you really don't care for?
Hold whichever opinions you want. You don't need to publicly declare them, and suggesting that they might be stealing money or neglectful of their children is a step too far. I genuinely thought this site was to pick up people who were faking their followings, not declaring adverts, and cheating/lying to their audiences. This is just mean spirited. Anyway, that's it from me. Crack on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The moral of the story is this. If you criticise a blogger who posts loads of tit non stop, it means you have a sad and unfulfilled life. Amazing logic. And very far left.

Reactions: 1
Ooh he's watched Squid Game. That will be a good 40 posts in the next few days...

He will manage to make it about Corbyn, the middle class, brexit, Boris, evil people that drive a BMW, young home owners, autism and all sorts. Never the trans issue though.....

Cant be losing followers can you?

246013553_4755856447760373_5491813406314574050_n.jpg

Reactions: 2
His latest is that anyone who was offended by that awful John Lewis advert with the wee boy in drag destroying his house needs to have their hard drive checked by the police.

His latest is that anyone who was offended by that awful John Lewis advert with the wee boy in drag destroying his house needs to have their hard drive checked by the police.
What a ridiculous comment to make. He really is as thick as he looks. šŸ„“

He seems to be getting worried that his page will be taken down by facebook (what a shame that would be) and is desperately trying to get people to follow his personal page. He was also removing posts telling him he shares for too much private stuff about his kids after using a trip to hospital for likes and shares. I think in years to come this will be a problem where people are not happy about far too much private stuff having been made public without their approval.

• Haha
Reactions: 2