BlogOn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen some of the cringe fest posts from some of the 'Bloggers' who attended Blog On yesterday?

It is basically an event for all the Bloggers to get together and bum lick each other.
I've never cringed so hard at the posts coming from Fran-Whinge Whinge Wine, Man Behaving Dadly and their little friends.

Reactions: 1
125E3262-D498-4065-9020-2461632D2094.jpeg

they’re clearly quite upset by this thread with its grand total of zero replies.

WWW and MBD are obsessed with one another at the moment. Unfollowed the lot of them. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MBD most likely found this by searching for his name on here. That's how desperate for attention he is. He's predictably milking the Facebook outage from last night to death today. Sad truth is though, he was probably genuinely distressed by Facebook going down and didn't know what to do with himself as it seems to pretty much be his whole life. And "job".

Reactions: 6
MBD just looks like a slob.
How do they pay to live? Rent? Bills? Shopping? Neither of them have proper jobs do they? So it's probably us funding their lifestyle. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On benefits probably? I feel sorry for his kids. They seem to have their whole lives broadcast on social media. Likely with no say in the matter. The page seems to be largely about virtue signalling rather than parenting now though. There are some big issues he doesn't dare go near though, such as trans women taking part in women's sports. He will be terrified of reading the room wrongly and losing followers.

The crowning achievement of that man's life will be if he manages to get a blue tick on Facebook. Quite sad.

• Haha
*shrugs* I don’t follow all of them but the posts I saw looked like they just had fun. I like Fran.

It's all the Bekind gang that follow MBD. Nice to see that they are all saying that Tattle is entirely filled with hateful scum who probably used to be bullies at school. If they actually read the place they'd see that that is so far from the truth.

Reactions: 4
It's all the Bekind gang that follow MBD. Nice to see that they are all saying that Tattle is entirely filled with hateful scum who probably used to be bullies at school. If they actually read the place they'd see that that is so far from the truth.
It's toe curling cringe worthy post after post. The majority of it isn't even funny. I thought better of Whinge Whinge Wine, I didn't think she would mix with MBD, he doesn't "fit in" with that type of crowd.

It's toe curling cringe worthy post after post. The majority of it isn't even funny. I thought better of Whinge Whinge Wine, I didn't think she would mix with MBD, he doesn't "fit in" with that type of crowd.
He's just so desperate. It's clear that he's always wanted to be famous and he sees being an Internet personality as his one shot at it. And yes his stuff just isn't funny. He recycles the same jokes all the time as well as his running theme that everyone in the UK is a racist bigot. You'd think one post about Facebook being down would be enough. But not ten of them! His followers are all such aggressive sheep who pile on anyone who dares to disagree with their hive mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Whinge
Has anyone else seen some of the cringe fest posts from some of the 'Bloggers' who attended Blog On yesterday?

It is basically an event for all the Bloggers to get together and bum lick each other.
I've never cringed so hard at the posts coming from Fran-Whinge Whinge Wine, Man Behaving Dadly and their little friends.
Is that Whinge Whinge Wino still going? Not that I know much about her. Only she tried so hard with her posts (constantly banging on about booze and swearing) but never got much interaction.

Whinge
Is that Whinge Whinge Wino still going? Not that I know much about her. Only she tried so hard with her posts (constantly banging on about booze and swearing) but never got much interaction.
Unfortunately yes 🙄 she's got some popularity now. The smaller ones all seem to hang on to each other, probably in hope that one of them will "make it" so they can ride on their coat tails and buy their very own Insta worthy house 😂
God forbid any of them actually getting a proper job.

Reactions: 2
I had a look at Whinge Whinge Wine and it does indeed look all very forced and trying hard to be edgy. I notice that she has the sacred blue tick while having only 58,000 followers. Meanwhile Man Behaving Dadly lacks the blue tick he obviously CRAVES (for it will validate his entire existence) and he has 206,000 followers. You just know he will quietly SEETHING about that. I bet he pesters Facebook about getting a tick at least once a week. Hope they never give it to him purely for the lols.

• Haha
I had a look at Whinge Whinge Wine and it does indeed look all very forced and trying hard to be edgy. I notice that she has the sacred blue tick while having only 58,000 followers. Meanwhile Man Behaving Dadly lacks the blue tick he obviously CRAVES (for it will validate his entire existence) and he has 206,000 followers. You just know he will quietly SEETHING about that. I bet he pesters Facebook about getting a tick at least once a week. Hope they never give it to him purely for the lols.
You've hit the nail on the head. He's absolutely seething that WWW has the blue tick with less followers and he doesn't have it. Pretty sure he's only sniffing around her to prove to Facebook that he's just as worthy for that blue tick.
Their Google notifications must be going OFF 😂

Unfortunately yes 🙄 she's got some popularity now. The smaller ones all seem to hang on to each other, probably in hope that one of them will "make it" so they can ride on their coat tails and buy their very own Insta worthy house 😂
God forbid any of them actually getting a proper job.
Just had a look. Still dull as ever and pretty small fry compared to some of these mummy blaggers. But suppose at least she hasn't become so desperate for attention she's gone down the Knee Deep in Life route and resorted to getting her gammon flaps out 🤮

• Haha
Just had a look. Still dull as ever and pretty small fry compared to some of these mummy blaggers. But suppose at least she hasn't become so desperate for attention she's gone down the Knee Deep in Life route and resorted to getting her gammon flaps out 🤮
She's saving that for the next "Bloggers" event. Probably with a wine bottle shoved up there and MBD taking a swig from the bottle. I'll leave you with that mental image. 😂

I would post his comment but it's not as interesting as what we have to say.

bless his little cotton socks.
Screenshot_20211006-195902_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where did he post that for attention then? Doesn't seem to have been in this thread which would be the obvious choice surely?

God I love MBD, he's fabulous and raises loads of money for charities (usually Essex Food Banks) .

I didn't know about the other lady mentioned but have had a quick look and found her entertaining.

But I will always like MBD, a fellow autism parent and he rarely does ads . He's a decent human being,

• Haha
God I love MBD, he's fabulous and raises loads of money for charities (usually Essex Food Banks) .

I didn't know about the other lady mentioned but have had a quick look and found her entertaining.

But I will always like MBD, a fellow autism parent and he rarely does ads . He's a decent human being,

Hi Simon.

• Haha