Black Friday 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you participating this year? Post your deals, finds and purchases. We all love a bargain and some shops are starting their promotions early!

Reactions: 1
Are you participating this year? Post your deals, finds and purchases. We all love a bargain and some shops are starting their promotions early!
I heard that it's going to be pretty non existent this year as many companies can't afford to drop prices :( I hope that's not the case :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Saw Pets At Home have a sale on cat trees atm
I’ve been considering getting my cat one for a while now (never entirely sure if he will use it), and this might just be it

Reactions: 3
ASOS have 25% off until midnight tonight using the code LTK25OFFASOS 🥰
Thank you 🙏🏻 Used random this morning and it was 15%. Just saved £45 and got the coat I wanted, hope I’ve ordered the right size now 😬

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why they’re starting so much earlier this year? The official Black Friday is 26th November.

Anyone know why they’re starting so much earlier this year? The official Black Friday is 26th November.
May be due to being able to fulfil orders, website capacity and not crashing, maintain stock levels with lorry driver shortages/importing stock, deliveries on time as it's not a rush to get them out in one weekend (some places I've ordered from previously had items cancelled and delivery not next day/not even being dispatched for days etc) and anticipation for being short-staffed in warehouses etc with Covid?

Makes a lot of sense doing it this way to be fair, a lot less pressure on staff.

May be due to being able to fulfil orders, website capacity and not crashing, maintain stock levels with lorry driver shortages/importing stock, deliveries on time as it's not a rush to get them out in one weekend (some places I've ordered from previously had items cancelled and delivery not next day/not even being dispatched for days etc) and anticipation for being short-staffed in warehouses etc with Covid?

Makes a lot of sense doing it this way to be fair, a lot less pressure on staff.
Thanks, yes it does make a lot more sense when you put it like that! I just didn’t want to start buying if suddenly there were better sales nearer the date itself.

Thanks, yes it does make a lot more sense when you put it like that! I just didn’t want to start buying if suddenly there were better sales nearer the date itself.
Boots has been brilliant this year. Their star gifts are 50% off at the moment and some really good discounts on other bits but the mobile site is painfully slow if you were looking for electricals and cosmetic bits.

Probably won't bother with clothing this year as thats usually just stock they couldn't sell through the year but most places would be advertising now if it was a specific date to drum up interest so if you buy now you should be fine :)