Black Friday 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't help if you want them for Christmas, but the after Christmas sale is often pretty good.
Thank you, I think I’ll wait til then and have a browse. Can’t make my mind up which ones I want anyway!

I noticed this was a thing but didn’t really understand it. Is there problems with it?
It’s from a different distribution centre and takes so much longer! I have the premier delivery and even with it it still takes ages so it’s basically pointless if want you want is in the Lichfield place 🙄

I needed new trainers because my daughter outgrew hers and they were all full price at the the beginning of term, hadn't actually got round to wearing them because of an ankle injury but they were comfy, just my luck, thank God her feet have finally stopped growing. New pair cost me £22.75 down from £35.

Needed a new microwave, ours is 12 or so years old, but it was soo hard to find a manual one, was £100 got it for £79.

External hard drive for my son was £100 got it for £80 and a headset was £15 got it for £5.

Didn't actually want to spend any money and don't really believe in RRPs, always buy stuff in the sales, never paid full price for anything if I can avoid it, but I seriously think the retailers inflate the prices so much, so when we see the "sale" price we think we are getting a bargain when in actuality that's probably the actual price... 🙄

Oh and lots of socks, I have a basket full of just one foot, where are they going??????????? Going to start making them wear odd socks, that's a thing isn't it? If it isn't, let's make it happen 😂😂