Black Friday 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
90%+ are a waste of space. But a few are worth it. I could do with a new nutribullet, got one a few years ago for £30 and that was a deal.
Yeah I think it's only worth it if you genuinely need something and it's a genuine discount. I got a huge discount on a Nespresso machine 8 years ago and it's still working brilliantly.

Don’t know whether to Xmas shop now (payday) or wait til Friday for better offers. Not really convinced they will be better offers!

Reactions: 2
Hi all
I know some of the black Friday deals need to be taken with a pinch of salt but I wondered whether we could share any genuine deals.

For example, I have just bought my kids a swing and slide set from Argos that I've had my eye on for ages. £50 saving. I also want a light fitting from Dunelm, so I am waiting for their lighting sale which starts at the weekend.

Are there any other good deals?

Thanks x
I already made a post on this. Lots of replies on there :)

Reactions: 1
Boux Avenue have a sale on nightwear and bras, I just bought an underwear set!

We got our wedding rings today.. 30% off at Ernest Jone, which worked out that we got both of them for the full price of mine. Definitely a legit deal, I’ve have my eye on the ring I’ve got for months waiting for it to be an acceptable price!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My local pub is doing a special offer on beer; buy one, get another for the same price.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We got our wedding rings today.. 30% off at Ernest Jone, which worked out that we got both of them for the full price of mine. Definitely a legit deal, I’ve have my eye on the ring I’ve got for months waiting for it to be an acceptable price!
picture!!!!

I really want a new Christmas tree, does anyone know of any good sales on? Or should I wait for Christmas sales?
No, buy ASAP if you have your eye on a particular one! I waited two years to get mine because it kept going out of stock in October 😆 kept thinking they were waiting for stock but nope. I don’t know any deals, sorry.

Nothing fancy, but I’m not a fancy person 🤣
that’s so pretty! Aw how exciting!! 🥰
your battery however has totally triggered me 😂 CHARGE PLEASE!! 🤣🤣
for the love of god and the baby donkeys* charge 🤣

* edit, the ones that rocked up when Mary was pushing. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
that’s so pretty! Aw how exciting!! 🥰
your battery however has totally triggered me 😂 CHARGE PLEASE!! 🤣🤣
for the love of god and the baby donkeys* charge 🤣

* edit, the ones that rocked up when Mary was pushing. 😐
Thank you!! I love it, I’m quite sad I can’t wear it yet to be honest

Phone battery is ok.. It’s never below 20% 🤣 looks worse than it is!!

Amazon!!

Their Kindle fire's are reduced but even lower than ever before, the 8in is now £39.99, I paid
£49.99 for mine. The 10inch is down to £89 from £149 and the firestick at £20.

I did buy some ink which was down to £21 from £31.

No, buy ASAP if you have your eye on a particular one! I waited two years to get mine because it kept going out of stock in October 😆 kept thinking they were waiting for stock but nope. I don’t know any deals, sorry.
I didn’t realise how popular Christmas trees were!

Amazon!!

Their Kindle fire's are reduced but even lower than ever before, the 8in is now £39.99, I paid
£49.99 for mine. The 10inch is down to £89 from £149 and the firestick at £20.

I did buy some ink which was down to £21 from £31.
Ohh that's good to know..I've always wanted one and at £40 I could justify treating myself

My issue is I want a 7ft pre lit tree but don’t want to pay £90 for it 😂