Black Friday 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Want to get a stick vacuum for my parents. Can’t see any great deals atm
Curry’s have got the Dyson V8 animal cordless for £199 (from £299) and I did see Shark on offer somewhere but sorry I can’t remember where. I have a Dyson stick vacuum and it’s pretty good as it’s lightweight. Battery life isn’t great though.

Reactions: 1
Curry’s have got the Dyson V8 animal cordless for £199 (from £299) and I did see Shark on offer somewhere but sorry I can’t remember where. I have a Dyson stick vacuum and it’s pretty good as it’s lightweight. Battery life isn’t great though.
I have a Shark cordless and it is unreal, my boyfriends mum, stepsister, brother and auntie have all bought one after we got ours! The battery is perfect for what we need it for, but you can always buy a second one

Bit random but everything on the Lee Stafford website has 50% off. I get the big bottles of shampoo when they are on offer.

Bit random but everything on the Lee Stafford website has 50% off. I get the big bottles of shampoo when they are on offer.
Oops ignore me. It’s not 50% off everything. I must have misread.
But there are large bottles of shampoo included in the 50% offer so - worth a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just done an asos order as there’s an extra 15% off BF sale.

The Lichfield situation is really pissing me off now, though.

If you want the bag, get the bag!
But does it pick up cat hairs like a shark 😐

this one?
View attachment 887951
I already have a shark 🤣 This one which is 20% off on selfridges picture 1, picture 2 is 30% off on coggles. I think they’re slightly different in main body colour so I can’t decide
22A48676-F7AA-40F2-B9A0-C5A8AEE468B6.png
24ED519E-F0D7-4F43-A1F6-A42FF2B46452.png

This is the other which the description says light grey for me but eye just sees cream like the first
EDE2C39E-7A93-4C2A-BC97-573F4A2293AA.png
F12E5C49-0C9C-475E-8D9D-C1897889FD3D.png

I've been looking at a light fitting in Dunelm for ages. It's £89 but I need X2 so I thought I'd wait until black Friday just in case there was an offer. Well, it's gone up to £95! I'm guessing it's so they can then 'drop the price' and make it appear like a bargain. Sneaky.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been looking at a light fitting in Dunelm for ages. It's £89 but I need X2 so I thought I'd wait until black Friday just in case there was an offer. Well, it's gone up to £95! I'm guessing it's so they can then 'drop the price' and make it appear like a bargain. Sneaky.
I was hoping Dunelm had a better deals, I want to get my mum a big teddy throw to keep her warm. It’s only £18 but if I can save on it then I will, i’ll keep an eye on it though

I’m pretty disappointed on the whole.

Had Lego and Doc Martens on my list. Lego are only offering points, no discounts and the thing I mainly had my eye on is out of stock. Doc Martens are only offering discount on selected items 😤

I’ve only taken advantage of Pandora’s 20% off (I’m sure it’s usually 25%) and I saved £50 on an iPad Pro.

Nike have 25% off but it excludes Air Force - the trainers that my daughter has asked for 🙄

I’m pretty disappointed on the whole.

Had Lego and Doc Martens on my list. Lego are only offering points, no discounts and the thing I mainly had my eye on is out of stock. Doc Martens are only offering discount on selected items 😤
I noticed this, I was thinking of getting a pair too. Might be worth checking Schuh or Office?

No look in either unfortunately 😕

Never mind, I’ll keep looking ☺