Bisonettes Off Topic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably just pretend it never happened so 0. It wouldn’t appear in her WIEAD

Looks amazing Kaye! ❤ 🍰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry I’ve been MIA, had to leave my house and am currently staying in a refuge with my 7 year old as my sons dad located us and he was an abusive piece of tit, never felt so vulnerable

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry @Sazza25 Hopefully you’re safer where you are. If you need to vent or anything you know we’re here. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry I’ve been MIA, had to leave my house and am currently staying in a refuge with my 7 year old as my sons dad located us and he was an abusive piece of tit, never felt so vulnerable
💜💜

It’s horrible on an anonymous forum because I was about to say let us know if we can do anything but obviously that’s pointless.

• Heart
I'm so sorry this has happened and if I could bleeping clobber him I would. Hope we can at least offer a listening ear. Sending lots of love, you're one of my faves 💙

• Heart
Hope you’re okay ❤ hopefully he gets run over

• Heart
Reactions: 4
These comments made me cry❤ what a lovely bunch you all are ❤
Actually no we're horrible trolls who just need toum Be Kind or Aimee & Bison will have us arrested.

Feel free to vent here if needed, I work with local authorities so may be able to advise with some things if needed. Otherwise, hope today is better for you & your son 🍔🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What's everyone having for their Sunday dinner? I've got waffles, fish fingers & beans as baby Bison has given me a cold and I want comfort food. Probs gonna eat a whole bag of easy peeler oranges for dessert.

• Heart
What's everyone having for their Sunday dinner? I've got waffles, fish fingers & beans as baby Bison has given me a cold and I want comfort food. Probs gonna eat a whole bag of easy peeler oranges for dessert.
Gone to spoons with my son I have curry and naan and my son has sausage chips and cucumber/tomato

feel better soon darling ❤❤

• Heart
Fish and chips (without the fish. Garlic mushrooms and halloumi fries instead)

Fish and chips (without the fish. Garlic mushrooms and halloumi fries instead)
Do you prefer the battered/breaded halloumi fries or just straight up fried halloumi? I can't stand the battered or breaded nonsense, just give me the cheese

Reactions: 2
Do you prefer the battered/breaded halloumi fries or just straight up fried halloumi? I can't stand the battered or breaded nonsense, just give me the cheese
I’ve never had battered/breaded halloumi fries and can’t say I fancy it. The chippy did however offer a battered creme egg and I was a bit tempted even though I don’t like creme eggs as it is

They also do battered sprouts and I kind of think they should be shut down because of it

• Haha
I’m not a massive lover of Halloumi (hi Becki 👋🏼) because its a bit bland but its much nicer without breading - specifically when it’s been done in a griddle pan and served with sweet chilli sauce to dip it in.