Bisonettes Off Topic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had battered/breaded halloumi fries and can’t say I fancy it. The chippy did however offer a battered creme egg and I was a bit tempted even though I don’t like creme eggs as it is

They also do battered sprouts and I kind of think they should be shut down because of it
I love sprouts but what do you gain by battering them? I also don't like creme eggs. The consistency of the filling 🤮 if I wanted to eat wallpaper paste, I'd just eat wallpaper paste.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They also do battered sprouts and I kind of think they should be shut down because of it
Now I like sprouts as much as the next person. Maybe more because most people hate them. But battered sprouts?! Noum!

I’m not a massive lover of Halloumi (hi Becki 👋🏼) because its a bit bland but its much nicer without breading - specifically when it’s been done in a griddle pan and served with sweet chilli sauce to dip it in.
Stop bc now I want griddled halloumi with the perfect amount of char on the grill lines 🤩

Feel like I need to take one for the team and order the battered sprouts. I’ll do it next week if I remember.

Battered Oreos are nice but I can’t find anywhere that does them. Which takeaway is everyone’s least favourite? Mine is Chinese and people are always horrified by this admission.

Feel like I need to take one for the team and order the battered sprouts. I’ll do it next week if I remember.

Battered Oreos are nice but I can’t find anywhere that does them. Which takeaway is everyone’s least favourite? Mine is Chinese and people are always horrified by this admission.
Indian, easily. I have to really be in the mood for it. My local chippy does battered Oreos, never thought to try them.

• Heart
My local chippy does battered Oreos, never thought to try them.
Right that’s it, I’m shacking up with Boris.

Tell Beard you’re having fish & chips in the coming week and report back on the Oreos.

My least favourite is pizza. I have to really fancy it to order it.
I’m not keen on takeaway pizza at all but I love a veggie pizza from the supermarket. M&S has the best one but have to skip paying rent for the month to pay for it

We had a nice pizza from Asda a few weeks back. It was so tasty and quite reasonable. I think it was part of the takeaway deal thing.

Right that’s it, I’m shacking up with Boris.

Tell Beard you’re having fish & chips in the coming week and report back on the Oreos.

I’m not keen on takeaway pizza at all but I love a veggie pizza from the supermarket. M&S has the best one but have to skip paying rent for the month to pay for it
In my defense we never really have fish and chips as our local is very shite - pls don't shack up with Boris xx

In a mood. Baby and I both have bad colds so obvs the beard has it worse. bleeping men

• Sad
In a mood. Baby and I both have bad colds so obvs the beard has it worse. bleeping men
Men always have it worse don’t they. Sadly I’m straighter than a Roman road so have been putting up with their shite for far too many decades.

I hate Mondays and want this week to be over soon for various reasons so I’m browsing air bnb for my summer holiday.

I retract my whining about the beard as he took the baby and let me play Sims in bed all afternoon with a box of happy hippos and Waitrose easy peelers.

Reactions: 1
Men always have it worse don’t they. Sadly I’m straighter than a Roman road so have been putting up with their shite for far too many decades.

I hate Mondays and want this week to be over soon for various reasons so I’m browsing air bnb for my summer holiday.
Am I allowed to ask where you’re going because I need ideas for mine lol
---
I retract my whining about the beard as he took the baby and let me play Sims in bed all afternoon with a box of happy hippos and Waitrose easy peelers.
IMG_4352.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve missed this whole Fred. I’m a terrible tattler. Hope you’re doing ok Sazza ❤
Thankyou darling! I’m okay was at work today and my son at school so enjoyed the normality, now scoffing a chippy tea before settling down for the night, spoke to them today and they’ll be housing me through the council an hour away so I’ll be selling up but at least I’ll be safe ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6