Bisonettes Off Topic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki Jones spin off as Battle The Bulge is more weight loss specific ❤ 🍔 🍟 🍫

Everyone post your choc eggs tomorrow mmmm

Reactions: 7
I forgot to buy those stupid plastic eggs you can hide stuff in so I’m currently trying to make an ‘egg hunt’ by shoving chocolate buttons in recyclable Easter cups with bunnies on.

Thought about going to church but I don’t wanna burn when I step inside so that’s a no

Hope everyone has a good Easter 🐣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The beard forgot to get me an Easter egg, gonna have a Becktrum whilst he enjoys his Crunchie Inclusions egg 😡

*disclaimer he has bought me about 30 eggs since they appeared in shops

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I can comment. I've been stuck in lurker jail for MONTHS. Hi everywum. You've all provided me with many many laughs xx

Reactions: 8
Welcome Bisonette!

@goldie341 he also left his wet towel on the bed so I fink I'll be at yours by 7.
🥹🥹

I have Maltesers eggs, chocolate buttons and bars of Ferrero Rocher waiting. My shower also isn’t working so definitely no wet towels on the bed.

The sealant needs redoing because it’s leaking to the shop downstairs, but last year when the plumber was meant to come over for the sink he had a heart attack and yesterday he messaged saying he couldn’t make it. Feel like he’s dead.

EDIT since when does Maltesers not have a second A in it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🥹🥹

I have Maltesers eggs, chocolate buttons and bars of Ferrero Rocher waiting. My shower also isn’t working so definitely no wet towels on the bed.

The sealant needs redoing because it’s leaking to the shop downstairs, but last year when the plumber was meant to come over for the sink he had a heart attack and yesterday he messaged saying he couldn’t make it. Feel like he’s dead.

EDIT since when does Maltesers not have a second A in it
Omg Mandela Affectum?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s good! Massive think he’s been beckfluenced cos he don’t stop eating. Thank u for asking my toastie loving gyal x
Glad to hear you’re doing well Gigi. How many minis do you have? I think I live within about 15 miles or so of you 👀

Reactions: 2
Had a lamb roast, feeling fat as duck and just like ar Rebecca Jones. Got a Lindt bunny with my name on it for in bed. Hope everywum has had a gud Easter if that makes senseum?

• Heart
Glad to hear you’re doing well Gigi. How many minis do you have? I think I live within about 15 miles or so of you 👀
I’ve got 5 now. Aw I wish I was 15 miles away from Trashton under lyne. Unfortunately I just live there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve got 5 now. Aw I wish I was 15 miles away from Trashton under lyne. Unfortunately I just live there 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah we live a much more six fingered rural location.
Fair fucks on five though 🫡
---
Had a lamb roast, feeling fat as duck and just like ar Rebecca Jones. Got a Lindt bunny with my name on it for in bed. Hope everywum has had a gud Easter if that makes senseum?
Husband got me a Lindt Easter egg. Not had any yet because I am full of prosecco an almond mum x

• Haha
Yeah we live a much more six fingered rural location.
Fair fucks on five though 🫡
---

Husband got me a Lindt Easter egg. Not had any yet because I am full of prosecco an almond mum x
Am knee deep in premixed cocktails soum not sure I'll partake in the chocolate in the end 🤪 will be almond mumming tomorrow off the back of not eating the chocolate

What eggs did bisonette kids get 👧 any have mini eggs
Baby Kaye is toum young for choclit so her grandparents got her a Jellycat, a book & a sensory water mat. I bought her a book of Greek myths with the genders reversed so all the heroes are women & all the men are slags punished for being pretty.

Sorry to report @goldie341 the beard did in fact purchase me a dairy milk & white marble egg so he is out of the doghouse... for now. He will slip up again, I'm sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Baby Kaye is toum young for choclit so her grandparents got her a Jellycat, a book & a sensory water mat. I bought her a book of Greek myths with the genders reversed so all the heroes are women & all the men are slags punished for being pretty.

Sorry to report @goldie341 the beard did in fact purchase me a dairy milk & white marble egg so he is out of the doghouse... for now. He will slip up again, I'm sure.
On that note I fully recommend a book called ‘the little girl who gave zero fucks’. Bought it for my son for Christmas and it’s great.

When’s your birthday? I await his ultimate failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
On that note I fully recommend a book called ‘the little girl who gave zero fucks’. Bought it for my son for Christmas and it’s great.

When’s your birthday? I await his ultimate failure.
I've just googled this and read the blurb & it's so up the street of things I want to teach my baby as someone who has given lots of fucks about everything ever, and has never once been chill.

It's in August, he's usually pretty good with birthdays. We have our marriage anniversary first... we'll see how that goes.

I've just googled this and read the blurb & it's so up the street of things I want to teach my baby as someone who has given lots of fucks about everything ever, and has never once been chill.

It's in August, he's usually pretty good with birthdays. We have our marriage anniversary first... we'll see how that goes.
I feel that. I’m so hopeful for this new generation but then I see some off the parents and I’m like ah duck maybe not.

Saw a kid last week having Sprite poured into a bottle by a woman I’m assuming was the grandmother 🤡

I’m praying to Rickets the beard forgets it.

• Haha