Bisonettes Off Topic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At work today I've had a referral for [insert first name] Rickett and misread Bilson for Bison. I'm haunted by Becki, short for Rebecca, Jones and her side characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Prawn cocktail or just plain ol salted
---
I'm in my office today (I have my own bc I'm big and important xxx also I'm the only team member stationed here) and I'm just grazing constantly. I've eaten my carrot sticks, my orange, some grapes & some cookies. I feel like Beck Beck on a Sunday. Supping a Pepsi Max toum. Might harass an ice cream man later
I mean prawn cocktail is a good choice

Reactions: 1
Aw I misspelled business today as my keyboard was going funny like bussioness or something and it autocorrected to Bisonettes ❤ 🦬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's for dinner Bisonettes? We're having some sort of garlicky greens pasta w garlic bread (said like Peter Kay)

Reactions: 2
I like to pretend you’re talking about Corrie as it amuses me and I have no idea about football

Just made pasta bake with courgettes and peppers. And garlic bread obvs.
---
And a ginger beer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like to pretend you’re talking about Corrie as it amuses me and I have no idea about football

Just made pasta bake with courgettes and peppers. And garlic bread obvs.
---
And a ginger beer
ROY CROPPER IS INNOCENT

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently he’s been arrested because there’s a missing teenager or something. Seems right up bison’s street.

• Haha
This is as off topic as it gets but has anyone watched Renegade Nell or Derry Girls? I'm experiencing a big fat lesbian crush on Louisa Harland and I'm sure the beard is tired of hearing about it

This is as off topic as it gets but has anyone watched Renegade Nell or Derry Girls? I'm experiencing a big fat lesbian crush on Louisa Harland and I'm sure the beard is tired of hearing about it
I've seen Derry Girls and I'm feral for all of them tbh

• Heart
What's everyone's coffee order? I realised mine is pompous af. Decaff iced mocha with oat milk.

Unfortunately I can’t drink coffee because my tastebuds work.

Joke. I can only drink it if it’s basically not coffee though. I had a caramel latte this morning and it was lovely and did not taste of coffee in the slightest.