Bisonettes Off Topic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met an old woman today who has one of those shopping trolleys but it was like a cage and she had a bright red ‘emergency tin of biscuits’ in it??
---
Ate 3/5 and used Bison logic - I've done 11,000 steps today soum it's fine if that makes senseum
That just means the last two are sad now. What have you done

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I met an old woman today who has one of those shopping trolleys but it was like a cage and she had a bright red ‘emergency tin of biscuits’ in it??
---

That just means the last two are sad now. What have you done
Okay first of all, love that, what an absolute vibe that woman is. Secondly, I have a keep in touch day at work tomorrow so will take the two lonesome hippos to be scranned at my desk, fear not

• Haha
Oh god that was rattling my windows, hope youm didn't get too battered. What a pointless form of weather.
---
Texas bbq 😍
This could get me roasted but I hate bbq flavour - chicken casserole sounds gr8 though

We had pasta bake, wheel it out once a month and it goes down well. Jarred sauce, white people cooking is not my forte

Reactions: 1
Oh god that was rattling my windows, hope youm didn't get too battered. What a pointless form of weather.
---

This could get me roasted but I hate bbq flavour - chicken casserole sounds gr8 though
Oooh what flavour would you go for

Oooh what flavour would you go for
Prawn cocktail or just plain ol salted
---
I'm in my office today (I have my own bc I'm big and important xxx also I'm the only team member stationed here) and I'm just grazing constantly. I've eaten my carrot sticks, my orange, some grapes & some cookies. I feel like Beck Beck on a Sunday. Supping a Pepsi Max toum. Might harass an ice cream man later

Last edited:
  • Haha
We had pasta bake, wheel it out once a month and it goes down well. Jarred sauce, white people cooking is not my forte
My kids bloody love pasta bake. We have to have it once a week . I try to jazz it up with different cheese and herbs but that rarely goes down well 🥴

Just demolished a big bag of those Tyrells veg crisps. Have a cold so don’t know if they’re rank or not?

Reactions: 3