Bisonettes Battle the Bulge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you both!!

Ace that's exactly it - I've been stuck at 20s2lbs for SO LONG, had a great weekend and then got poorly so didn't think I'd get anywhere when I stepped on the scales today, I did it out of curiosity - and I'm a whole 1.2lbs down!!! I feel so motivated (even if I am only in bed today, I feel so poorly, but that's fine, I have the motivation to get going when I'm better!)
Get better soon, keep fighting the good fight.
You’ve given me a kick up the ass to keep going on my journey, as I’m veeeeery close to next stone bracket. I could get there this week if I really tried…

Get better soon, keep fighting the good fight.
You’ve given me a kick up the ass to keep going on my journey, as I’m veeeeery close to next stone bracket. I could get there this week if I really tried…
I feel almost addicted now, like I'm desperate to se the 18! It's so so so nice

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a discount code for the protein works website? I'm so bored of thr myprotein stuff
I want to get another 2 stones off by August and I've decided I'm just going to live on shakes and water 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a discount code for the protein works website? I'm so bored of thr myprotein stuff
I want to get another 2 stones off by August and I've decided I'm just going to live on shakes and water 🤣
EX17 there’s a code doll x

Gals!! I've lost half a stone since the beginning of February 😁 low carb (and I guess relaxed intermittent fasting - early dinner, and don't ear in the morning until I'm hungry) works for me for sure haha, it's insane 😅 I'm the lowest I've been since June 2022! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gals!! I've lost half a stone since the beginning of February 😁 low carb (and I guess relaxed intermittent fasting - early dinner, and don't ear in the morning until I'm hungry) works for me for sure haha, it's insane 😅 I'm the lowest I've been since June 2022! 🥰
Well done!! 🥳

• Heart
That's brilliant, well done. 🥳🥳

• Heart
Thank you! It's gonna sound so obvious but not having takeaways or bingy whole packs of things for "dinner" works 😂 I'm actually less hungry because I'm eating more protein and fat I guess? I have some carbs but just not had pasta, rice, porridge, cereal, bread. I've had a few slices when I was away and occasionally but yeah 😅 I'm trying not to let my OCD tendencies take over, but I'm such a nerd about this counting thing. I've also bought myself a glucose monitor and log it on a spreadsheet (okay this may be a bit too far haha), and defo gonna talk to GP at some point when I get the balls again, as I think I want a referral on for some hormonal type things 😅 gonna have to beg!

Thank you! It's gonna sound so obvious but not having takeaways or bingy whole packs of things for "dinner" works 😂 I'm actually less hungry because I'm eating more protein and fat I guess? I have some carbs but just not had pasta, rice, porridge, cereal, bread. I've had a few slices when I was away and occasionally but yeah 😅 I'm trying not to let my OCD tendencies take over, but I'm such a nerd about this counting thing. I've also bought myself a glucose monitor and log it on a spreadsheet (okay this may be a bit too far haha), and defo gonna talk to GP at some point when I get the balls again, as I think I want a referral on for some hormonal type things 😅 gonna have to beg!
Yeah I’ve been cc & eating a lot of protein. Really changes things doesn’t it.

Hi fellow bisonettes, I'm settling myself here in preparation for my "lose the effing 3 stone you piled on" mission from Monday

Reactions: 3
Just a rant to be honest

The woman that got me into this whole calorie counting/weight loss was Leah Nicole on TikTok. She's always advocating for "it's okay to have a day off, you can always go again, blah blah blah"

Just seen her "starting again" for at least the 6th time since 2020 on my FYP and it's made me realise, pretty much everyone is the same. They'll overeat and binge for the sake of a few clicks. She's literally put on and lost the same 2 stone again and again, and blocks anyone who calls it out. I'm so sick of there not being proper supportive places for women who want to lose weight

Reactions: 3
Just a rant to be honest

The woman that got me into this whole calorie counting/weight loss was Leah Nicole on TikTok. She's always advocating for "it's okay to have a day off, you can always go again, blah blah blah"

Just seen her "starting again" for at least the 6th time since 2020 on my FYP and it's made me realise, pretty much everyone is the same. They'll overeat and binge for the sake of a few clicks. She's literally put on and lost the same 2 stone again and again, and blocks anyone who calls it out. I'm so sick of there not being proper supportive places for women who want to lose weight
An that Leah Nicole is a pain in the arse! She is constantly stopping and starting but still giving advice out about how to lose weight! Clearly doesn’t follow her own! I’ve had to block her cos I dislike her videos of her breathing in and moaning about Eddie Abbew or making out she’s Skeptas best mate

An that Leah Nicole is a pain in the arse! She is constantly stopping and starting but still giving advice out about how to lose weight! Clearly doesn’t follow her own! I’ve had to block her cos I dislike her videos of her breathing in and moaning about Eddie Abbew or making out she’s Skeptas best mate
I got blocked off her page once for asking why she constantly stopped and started again. Unfortunately she's unblocked me

• Haha
I got blocked off her page once for asking why she constantly stopped and started again. Unfortunately she's unblocked me
She seems like an attention seeker to be fair - she used to be constantly licking Eden Harvey’s arse it was so bizarre! I think she should give up basing her content on weight loss, it’s not like it’s a few pounds here & there that she gains and loses - I’m sure she’s about 6 stone heavier now than when she started her account. Not exactly a good example for anyone wanting motivation/discipline tips!

She seems like an attention seeker to be fair - she used to be constantly licking Eden Harvey’s arse it was so bizarre! I think she should give up basing her content on weight loss, it’s not like it’s a few pounds here & there that she gains and loses - I’m sure she’s about 6 stone heavier now than when she started her account. Not exactly a good example for anyone wanting motivation/discipline tips!
Swear she always loses a stone, gains two, comes back and then says she'll lose two and only loses one!!!

She does a whole summer of weight loss content (when it's most popular), and then gains it all back!

So lost 3 stone so far and thought have weekend off went out with friends Saturday had a meal out few mocktails way home got a burger and cheps from takeaway had a, roast yesterday haven't even touched my Easter egg and I feel like such tit haha definitely not used to eating like that anymore and the fact I could of been a lot worse 😂 I know I've ruined my deficit in last week but so worth it back to it tomorrow but have been gym today too hope I haven't sounded to almondy haha

Had a few days more relaxed. No mealPrep. Easter treats. About 3.5lbs up but hoping it’s back off by the end of the week.
It’s my birthday at the weekend so will trying not to go mad 🙃 takes me weeks / months to drop a couple lbs but 2 days to gain 4lbs. Absolutely hate it.

Had a few days more relaxed. No mealPrep. Easter treats. About 3.5lbs up but hoping it’s back off by the end of the week.
It’s my birthday at the weekend so will trying not to go mad 🙃 takes me weeks / months to drop a couple lbs but 2 days to gain 4lbs. Absolutely hate it.
I'm not even going to poke the 'how many lbs have I put on' bear because I'll just cry haha but frustrating isn't it haha