Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not seeing the disrespect? She’s acknowledged him as a stepdad and now a dad? Yeah she could have mentioned JP but we don’t know their situation or whatever.

Reactions: 4
If you think every second weekend is regular... The standards for dads is low
tbh I wasn’t keeping a record of how many days a month he had her, but from what Ive seen he features on his Instagram quite a lot. I don’t know what their arrangements are but an unmarried father every 2nd wkend would be what’s generally granted by a judge (not saying that’s right or anything).

Im not seeing the disrespect? She’s acknowledged him as a stepdad and now a dad? Yeah she could have mentioned JP but we don’t know their situation or whatever.
He treated her very badly that was well documented at the time, she owes him nothing…. Maybe she wished him well privately.

Reactions: 2
You can't tell from insta where India is on any given day tbh, I've posted here before that on certain days they both post footage, well she's a lovely little girl but she can't be in two places at once on the same day I know!

I think binkys definitely fallen on her feet with with max. He seems to have brought stability to her life and she seems genuinely happy.

Reactions: 5
Good on binky for embracing her body post partum but why do all influencers post pics of their bodies bent over to try and show non existent rolls 😂😂 when they’re doing a body positive post. Just sit normally…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Selling the photos of the wedding to hello - typical. I thought her husband was shy and not one for the gram! & no doubt their second big wedding will also be a magazine deal. Sell out.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that she didn’t invite Louise the wedding when I think she is one of her bridesmaids!

How do you know either of those things?
Err because it was publicised on Instagram that she was bridesmaid. I suppose Louise could have been there but seems extremely unlikely given that there are no pictures of her on Instagram or in Hello. Neither of them are really ones to keep things quiet or private are they!?

Reactions: 1
Err because it was publicised on Instagram that she was bridesmaid. I suppose Louise could have been there but seems extremely unlikely given that there are no pictures of her on Instagram or in Hello. Neither of them are really ones to keep things quiet or private are they!?
I was genuinely just asking as I missed the insta post about the bridesmaid!

Why did they get married so quickly this year when (from today’s post) she’s clearly holding out for their big celebration next year?!

Also clearly begging for a freebie honeymoon by asking for suggestions of where to go…just so cringe when she can clearly afford to pay herself!

Reactions: 3
Looks like they are off on holiday again. I’m sure they literally only just got back from the last one

I don’t think they are counting the week they had away after their wedding as a honeymoon! She was asking for advice about honeymoon destinations/ trying to blag a free trip

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.