Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem genuinely lovely but she has deffo cashed in with her kids. Her new bloke seems really nice too. I follow her sister on insta and she seems to be having a challenging time.

Reactions: 5
In the birth announcement photo she had drips in her hands so I assumed she had an epidural?

Also whilst I'm commenting I was wondering if anyone else thinks she might still be in love with her ex? I might be completely wrong but she seems to have rushed into a new relationship and got pregnant so fast after splitting. She always seemed like she was totally infatuated with him as well.
When your induced you do have drips called oxytocin to start contraction and speed them up which I’m guessing is what she had as she knew she was going into hospital

Reactions: 2
When your induced you do have drips called oxytocin to start contraction and speed them up which I’m guessing is what she had as she knew she was going into hospital
Yes I remember having it with my first and I also had an epidural so I had a drip for that as well. But who knows with her. She had the baby at the Lindo Wing so I would imagine she was offered the best pain relief money can buy 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember having it with my first and I also had an epidural so I had a drip for that as well. But who knows with her. She had the baby at the Lindo Wing so I would imagine she was offered the best pain relief money can buy 😂
The epidural is in the back? You don’t normally have it in your hand? I’ve been induced with all my babies (🙃) and needed the hormone drip with only 2 labours, which goes in to your hand

Obviously I don’t know - but she must have been induced as she knew when the baby was coming and they went in to hospital to prepare etc.
I don’t anyone who has been induced and hasn’t had an epidural - did she mention it? I think it’s quite disingenuous to show those videos and not mention things like that
She may have just been on gas and air but I seriously doubt it…
Ive been induced 3x and didn’t have an epidural with one of them

The epidural is in the back? You don’t normally have it in your hand? I’ve been induced with all my babies (🙃) and needed the hormone drip with only 2 labours, which goes in to your hand
You're probably completely right! I was so out of it with my first I could barely remember my name let alone what was put where 🤣

• Haha
When she first broke up with JP they seemed to get on really well and he still came over to see India all the time. Since she got together with her new bloke this all seems to have stopped. It’s a shame JP couldn’t have been their at India’s birthday party. Instead it looks like he took her out to the zoo for a couple of hours.

Reactions: 3
When she first broke up with JP they seemed to get on really well and he still came over to see India all the time. Since she got together with her new bloke this all seems to have stopped. It’s a shame JP couldn’t have been their at India’s birthday party. Instead it looks like he took her out to the zoo for a couple of hours.
I can't get over how little he seems to have India. I'm not blaming Binky as we don't know what they've agreed but it seems so wrong. I hope she's not stopping him. Its a bit uncomfortable how much she makes her new partner look like a father figure.

Slightly OT but JPs birthday video for India is so sweet 🥺

Reactions: 6
I can't get over how little he seems to have India. I'm not blaming Binky as we don't know what they've agreed but it seems so wrong. I hope she's not stopping him. Its a bit uncomfortable how much she makes her new partner look like a father figure.

Slightly OT but JPs birthday video for India is so sweet 🥺
I follow him and he seems to have her regular enough..

Completely agree that her new partner is very much being made to look like India’s main father figure. Obviously we don’t know what’s gone on but it does border on slightly disrespectful towards JP at times.

Really disrespectful Father’s Day post from her today with lots of photos of her boyfriend with India, saying what an amazing Dad he is. I’d be pretty annoyed if I was JP.
I think it’s actually really nice ( if people must do posts for Father’s Day) when an ex is applauded for their parenting.

Reactions: 8
Really disrespectful Father’s Day post from her today with lots of photos of her boyfriend with India, saying what an amazing Dad he is. I’d be pretty annoyed if I was JP.
I think it’s actually really nice ( if people must do posts for Father’s Day) when an ex is applauded for their parenting.
Yeah I agree. A bit of a dig too - “I can see no better role model”
Poor JP. Even if they aren’t on good terms it would be civil to include him in the post as it’s about being a father to India, not about how much you love your fiancée 🙄

yes I thought this too, surely she could have said amazing dad and step- dad

She pretty much paints it that JP isn't in the picture anymore but when you look on his insta it's a completely different story!

Reactions: 6
Father's day posts regarding step children are always dodgy ones to make. I don't like Louise Pentland much but I thought she phrased hers nicely. She said Happy Father's Day because they have their daughter together and then she said her daughter from her previous relationship "benefits from his fatherly commitment and loving guidance every day". I think that sums up a step parent relationship and as a mother with children who have a stepmother I'd be happy with that description.

Binky on the other hand is trying to force Max in as a fatherly figure to India when really he hasn't been around long enough to be step anything in my opinion. It hasn't even been two years yet I don't think. She's trying to force the dad thing and it's very unfair on her ex.

yeah he seems to be a good dad and if he wasn’t surely he wouldn’t have the little one at all?
I don't think just having your child once in a while is enough to be warranted a good dad in itself but he seems loving and we don't really know the backstory. Either way he's her Dad and Max isn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.