Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone really looks at this thread but is it just me or does India never seem to be with JP anymore? It's like Binky has her every day

Reactions: 1
Not sure if anyone really looks at this thread but is it just me or does India never seem to be with JP anymore? It's like Binky has her every day
He posts a lot of stories with India with him/sleeping over but I’m not sure on their actual arrangement

Reactions: 2
I like Binky but wow she cashes in on being pregnant. They all do.

Reactions: 4
I like Binky but wow she cashes in on being pregnant. They all do.
I like her too but she cashes in on everything, I don’t think she’s paid for anything in her interiors. The “ooh do you know anyone who does blah blah” requests are pretty shameless too. I mean, fair enough if the businesses offer these freebies, she does have a lot of followers but I wonder if she gives anything to the small businesses she uses, bit harsh if not considering the value of the items she advertises such as the garden decking/wall paper/furniture

And almost every story post has a tiny #ad on it that she's obviously trying to hide, it seems like every single home renovation thing was either gifted or an ad

Reactions: 3

I wonder if her PR team have paid for that article for her. Sweet video of her daughter holding her bump? A journalist if it was their choice what to write would surely not put such a thing? India is touching the bump but there is nothing sweet about it as she's watching TV and taking no notice of the bump it's just where he hand happens to be resting for the video and she probably was asked by Binky to do it.

These would be lovely photos if it weren't for the ridiculous standing-on-tiptoes pose.

Also Binky that should be 'Summer's'.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened with her sister and her sisters baby dad? She is a single parent now and posts the most bizarre memes on her stories. Odd.

Does anyone know what happened with her sister and her sisters baby dad? She is a single parent now and posts the most bizarre memes on her stories. Odd.
I thought the exact same including the weird memes! They seem to have split up ages ago but I don’t know why. She never mention him on her insta.

I thought the exact same including the weird memes! They seem to have split up ages ago but I don’t know why. She never mention him on her insta.
I actually wondered if she was with that girl she flat shares 😂 ridiculous I know

Oh come on tattle… the birth videos!
I mean she doesn’t mention any pain relief but she must have been having a lot:..

did I miss something? Was she honest and i missed it??

I mean she doesn’t mention any pain relief but she must have been having a lot:..

Didn’t she say she was sharing the videos on some website of hers? Or was that another influencer? I see she had gas and air but she didn’t mention any other pain relief. To be honest I had unfollowed her because I did a cull of influencers who make money using their unborn children.

That's what I thought, I had gas and air for my second and my boyfriend said I was making animal noises! Certainly not calm like she was.

It was bizarre, it sort of showed the birth without revealing anything at all. Paying lip service to being ‘real’ to her followers.

India’s birthday was one giant freebie as well, can’t she even just pay for the cake out of her own money for once?!

She seems so lovely but does come across in lacking any integrity. Hopefully JP doesn’t feel like he has to compete with all her freebie grand gestures.

I don’t think she’s very bright. She’s seen this as a way of cashing in, and doesn’t really think of the consequences.

Reactions: 5
It was bizarre, it sort of showed the birth without revealing anything at all. Paying lip service to being ‘real’ to her followers.

India’s birthday was one giant freebie as well, can’t she even just pay for the cake out of her own money for once?!

She seems so lovely but does come across in lacking any integrity. Hopefully JP doesn’t feel like he has to compete with all her freebie grand gestures.
JP was probably there but maybe not shown?

Obviously I don’t know - but she must have been induced as she knew when the baby was coming and they went in to hospital to prepare etc.
I don’t anyone who has been induced and hasn’t had an epidural - did she mention it? I think it’s quite disingenuous to show those videos and not mention things like that
She may have just been on gas and air but I seriously doubt it…

Obviously I don’t know - but she must have been induced as she knew when the baby was coming and they went in to hospital to prepare etc.
I don’t anyone who has been induced and hasn’t had an epidural - did she mention it? I think it’s quite disingenuous to show those videos and not mention things like that
She may have just been on gas and air but I seriously doubt it…
In the birth announcement photo she had drips in her hands so I assumed she had an epidural?

Also whilst I'm commenting I was wondering if anyone else thinks she might still be in love with her ex? I might be completely wrong but she seems to have rushed into a new relationship and got pregnant so fast after splitting. She always seemed like she was totally infatuated with him as well.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.