Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain how she's posting pictures of her and India and her ex partner is posting some with India as well..... They can't both be with her...... They don't live together anymore..... Its been going on for ages, which is not posting footage in real time???

Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain how she's posting pictures of her and India and her ex partner is posting some with India as well..... They can't both be with her...... They don't live together anymore..... Its been going on for ages, which is not posting footage in real time???
Parents with shared custody are allowed to carry on sharing seeing and looking after the children.

Reactions: 5
I think Binky seems really sweet. I wonder why she moved to the south of London (I always saw her as a Chelsea/Fulham/Notting Hill type of girl).

Ugh Binky is one of MANY influencers (Lucy Watson, Rosie Fortescue, Alice Liveing) to name a few who have reposted something relating to George Floyd in their stories, one post amongst a stream of pics in them in swimwear or flogging other stuff to their followers. Can you at least spare 10 minutes to read up on the issues and post something that actually helps people? 🤪😠

Reactions: 6
Ugh Binky is one of MANY influencers (Lucy Watson, Rosie Fortescue, Alice Liveing) to name a few who have reposted something relating to George Floyd in their stories, one post amongst a stream of pics in them in swimwear or flogging other stuff to their followers. Can you at least spare 10 minutes to read up on the issues and post something that actually helps people? 🤪😠
I disagree on the Lucy Watson front, i feel her stories have been very informative and genuinely for the cause, not to be seen to be doing it

Reactions: 6
I disagree on the Lucy Watson front, i feel her stories have been very informative and genuinely for the cause, not to be seen to be doing it
Yes to be fair after I posted that Lucy has done a lot and has carried on doing it post-Tuesday 👍🏼

I was literally debating commenting on her post saying it's pointless and she might as well delete it since she hasn't posted anything about george floyd, blm or the protests since black out tuesday (or before). Someone commented asking her to share links etc. Posting a pic on insta without any information is so pointless, unhelpful and comes across as performative.

Reactions: 1
Is there a Louise Thompson thread ?

Reactions: 1
Is the entirety of her new house renovation going to say either ad or gifted? I barely noticed the #ad on most of them anyway, white text on a cream background. Is it in the ACA rules that it must be transparent that it's an ad? I am not entirely sure of the rules but I do feel if you're going to #ad it should have to be more obvious.

I googled how much the boiling water tap she is promoting is and the one I found that was most similar was over £1000! She can more than afford that, and it seems like most of her house things have been gifted as well. With all the money she has, does she not feel at least a little bit bad about accepting these expensive gifts?

Also I've just watched her Tetley Infusions advert and she isn't half making some strange faces and gurning!

Is the entirety of her new house renovation going to say either ad or gifted? I barely noticed the #ad on most of them anyway, white text on a cream background. Is it in the ACA rules that it must be transparent that it's an ad? I am not entirely sure of the rules but I do feel if you're going to #ad it should have to be more obvious.

I googled how much the boiling water tap she is promoting is and the one I found that was most similar was over £1000! She can more than afford that, and it seems like most of her house things have been gifted as well. With all the money she has, does she not feel at least a little bit bad about accepting these expensive gifts?

Also I've just watched her Tetley Infusions advert and she isn't half making some strange faces and gurning!
I was flicking through her stories and saw ‘ad’ in the smallest size ever! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Can’t these influencers just be transparent.

Reactions: 2
I’m 99.9% sure she said about a month ago scrumble has gone to live with JP’s parents as he didn’t want To be around a child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.