Binky Felstead #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her aim to make herself look like a pre-pubescent boy? Am I missing something, is this the beauty standard nowadays? She looks bleeping awful.

Reactions: 11
Well if that’s what having a personal trainer does for you . . . er, I’ll pass thanks.

Reactions: 10
She looks just as malnourished as that Rosie.

Prob why her hair looks to be thinning and is in such poor, brittle quality.

Reactions: 12

Couldn't agree more. Her hair looks like straw. And those face framing highlights make her look like the Wish version of Rogue from XMen.

Reactions: 7
I recently watched the first few episodes of Made In Chelsea. Binky looked really good and mentioned that she enjoyed food.

She surely doesn’t eat much now. It’s such a shame, looks like she has an eating disorder.

Reactions: 13
Binky, Rosie and Louise are all too thin now and have issues with food. Saw Mille parading around in swimwear on insta this morning and she looks like she hardly eats either. Must be a problem in rich circles, shame really as they have the money to be eating some really good food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Binky, Rosie and Louise are all too thin now and have issues with food. Saw Mille parading around in swimwear on insta this morning and she looks like she hardly eats either. Must be a problem in rich circles, shame really as they have the money to be eating some really good food 🤣
She seems like she’s loving being this thin- I mean, who took that picture. I don’t know why they think they look good. Rosie, especially, looks dreadful.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not denying Binky is thin because she is! but I quite like it, she looks fit and toned. But any thinner and she'll look terrible. I also think she poses really strangely, lots of hunched shoulders and leaning forward trying to make her arms look even slimmer. Rosie definitely looks like she's in the midst of an eating disorder.

Reactions: 2
Her facial features are more highlighted with her weight loss and tbh it makes her look a lot more manly she has very harsh features that blended in well before she lost so much weight. Her Louise millie Rosie etc they must all be in competition to be the skinniest. It's a sad way to live really

Where are they now? She’s just got back from Ibiza and they’re off again. She seems to hate being at home with her kids.
Why does he wear that hat backwards like a teenager? He gives me the creeps. They’re both so bloody smug.

Attachments

Haha I’m definitely in the minority here but I actually think Max is quite fit 🙈 and definitely too good for her!! Putting up with spoilt brat India and paying for Binky to have her ridiculous lifestyle!!! She would argue she makes her own money but we all know it’s not a patch on her husband!

Reactions: 6

New mic cast member Tina looks worryingly malnourished too.

I see Rosie just had some sort of 'noninvasive face lift'.

Do these women not realise that what's aging them more than anything is being so gaunt?

Reactions: 4
New mic cast member Tina looks worryingly malnourished too.

I see Rosie just had some sort of 'noninvasive face lift'.

Do these women not realise that what's aging them more than anything is being so gaunt?
Is that Tina who was in it before? Love Island Tina? I stopped watching MIC a couple of years ago so not sure who’s in it now

Reactions: 1
They are all just as vain and hideous as each other. No other purposes in life than to be glorified clothes horses and become waifer thin. Sad existence

Reactions: 4
She seems like she’s loving being this thin- I mean, who took that picture. I don’t know why they think they look good. Rosie, especially, looks dreadful.
Have you seen Rosie’s twin sister? No wonder she feels pressure to be super slim. They all just compete with each other. I know mums of that set in their 60s and 70s who are fully committed to being tiny and bird-like and projecting that down onto their daughters and grandkids. It’s just not socially acceptable to have any fat at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7