Binky Felstead #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I watch her stories I just think of how incredibly in shape I'd be if someone showed up at my house every day with relevant equipment, set tailored workout and I had the required two hours free to get dressed, work out, eat and scrub up afterwards.

(she says still in her pjs with hair a mess bc she's been on back to back calls all morning and hasn't even had a chance to eat a bite of toast yet)

Reactions: 15
Do they ever spend a weekend at home?! (I get disappointed if I can’t spend the weekend at home 🤣)

Reactions: 7
Do they ever spend a weekend at home?! (I get disappointed if I can’t spend the weekend at home 🤣)
I just think if you need that much external stimulation in your life its lacking something and your relationship probably isn't that great. Do her and her husband ever spend a full day at home together (no).

Reactions: 9
She seems obsessed with being skinny recently. Like yeah we get it you have skinny legs but you don’t need to prove it in every photo with a poser thigh gap/looking like you’re riding an invisible horse 🙄🙄🙄 doesn’t give a great message to her daughter does it?

Reactions: 11
Nothing she does gives her daughter a good message. Obsessed with her looks, doesn’t work, values possessions and money over all.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, why is she selling stuff on vinted? Isn’t she absolutely loaded and could just gift this stuff to charity???

Selling all the stuff she was clearly gifted by M&S in exchange for doing insta ads for them as well! Hardly a ringing endorsement!

I find it really odd that her sister seems to be enjoying great success with her art and Binky never mentions it.

Reactions: 4
I find it really odd that her sister seems to be enjoying great success with her art and Binky never mentions it.
Probably jealous that her sister has achieved something and she’s just a spoilt, privileged woman who does very little. She doesn’t even care for her children.

Used to quite like JP, but he’s as bad as Binky exploiting India to promote his new book. She seems like a sweet kid,god knows if she’ll stay that way, I mean it must effect these kids having all this attention.

Poor India looked so uncomfortable on that video with JP, she obviously didn’t really understand because near the end she asked if he wrote the book even after he had been talking about it and she had seen it. Annoyed me that she asked a few times if it was going in the collection and he just ignored her. There was no need for her to be there, as above poster says, he is just as bad as Binky for exploiting her 🤬

• Sad
I felt uncomfortable watching poor India. Think it was a bit of a mean thing to do. They should be protecting her as much as possible not thrusting her into the limelight.

Reactions: 6