Binky Felstead #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Rosie’s twin sister? No wonder she feels pressure to be super slim. They all just compete with each other. I know mums of that set in their 60s and 70s who are fully committed to being tiny and bird-like and projecting that down onto their daughters and grandkids. It’s just not socially acceptable to have any fat at all.
The same influencers will spout body positivity and simultaneously use filters and restrict food to maintain their stick figures. Black mirror episode.

Reactions: 4
They all look absolutely ridiculous with the hideous outfits and child’s bodies. How can someone with all that money have hair as tit as Binky?

Reactions: 5
Considering how many photos she takes of herself, you would have thought she could pose decently by now. Her posture is alway terrible and awkward.

Her post from 2 days ago: polo, private jet, yacht… oh so relatable :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
They all look absolutely ridiculous with the hideous outfits and child’s bodies. How can someone with all that money have hair as tit as Binky?
Her hair really does look bad. What is with the short frizzy bleached bits at the front?! I'd assume she goes to an expensive hairdresser but it looks like one of her kids has been at it!

Reactions: 1
Well whaddayaknow Wolfie’s birthday turned into an ad. Imagine not paying for your little boy’s birthday cake 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor India having to wear a short dress on a bouncy castle. Why not put her in shorts or trousers. Everyone filming no doubt.

Another day, another #gifted haircut. I would die of embarrassment to accept all the freebies she does knowing that we all know she’s wadded. Does she not have any shame?

I was just thinking isn’t that a bit old for her first dentist visit so I googled to see when u should take ur kid to dentist and it said 1 year old! It also said this - From the age of 3, children should be offered fluoride varnish application at least twice a year. Younger children may also be offered this treatment if your dentist thinks they need it. So if India hasn’t been to a dentist before and hasn’t had that varnish application, surely her teeth can’t be in great condition?

First ever trip to the dentist at 7 years old?!
Poor parenting. They can afford to go private, but I guess if it wasn't a gift . . . .
What must Josh, her father be thinking of all this #AD malarkey?? How does he stand by and watch her prostitute his daughter like that?

Reactions: 7
First ever trip to the dentist at 7 years old?!
Right?? My son went to the dentist the week of his first birthday 😂 They want him to go every 3-6months until he’s 2 to get him used to it & to check the gums look healthy.
Pure neglect, I don’t understand why with their amount of money why they wouldn’t take her when they go for their appointments?
If she can’t make money off these kids she doesn’t want to know

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s really odd how she basically acts like JP doesn’t exist and isn’t an active parent? In her birthday reel for India ‘it was you and me kid’ but in reality it looks like he was present! Even weirder because he acknowledges Binky in his post but you’d think from hers that it was an immaculate conception

Reactions: 15
OMG!
Is she joking?? Sent her to school with gifted cupcakes for her class!! That’s the best one yet.

These ‘influencers’ must actually beg for these things-surely a random company wouldn’t just send this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG!
Is she joking?? Sent her to school with gifted cupcakes for her class!! That’s the best one yet.

These ‘influencers’ must actually beg for these things-surely a random company wouldn’t just send this.
Has to off loads the freebies no way bibky is eating one! Also, wonder if she gave any consideration for vegan or kids with allergies. We always have to provide sweets that cater to all, so none are left out!

Reactions: 3