Binky Felstead #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life just seems so empty. Even Louise pretends to go to work and stuff. She just goes for a walk, does a workout and gets her hair done. Is she really happy? What does she DO?

Reactions: 6
She’s an M&S Food Ambassador, don’t you know. That must take up all of 5 minutes a week. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is her mummy tribe still running? i think that's her first attempt of business when she first got pregnant?

Also does she still have a stake in bubble app? She used to be pushing that all the time

So Binky, Rosie and Louise have teased a comeback and now Ollie, Gareth, Sophie and Liv has teased a Netflix deal, surely these are the same thing? What are they going to show? Them all going for a coffee whilst their Nannies look after their kids?! Bore off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
School ball again. She’s really exagging it all. How old is India and does she attend a fee paying school does anyone know?

School ball again. She’s really exagging it all. How old is India and does she attend a fee paying school does anyone know?
She attends the local private school. I don’t want to say which it is because I’ve noticed in the past the school logo being blurred out on pics (plus child safeguarding etc).

Flying on a private plane from Farnborough to Ibiza, with champagne, a dj and dancing. SO, SO relatable . . . 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
And as for that posh, miserable twit Max - stuffing a toddler into a Lime bike basket with a youngster standing on the bike too - and NONE of them with helmets on - so bloody irresponsible.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Very subtle showing reels of partying on board a private jet especially with the news of the Singapore Airlines issue, 1 fatality and several critical. She has no awareness does she!

Reactions: 8
It’s not going too well in the comments! I’m of the age where she looks like Patsy from Ab Fab coming down those plane ladders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like a child in that last bikini pic on her stories 😬 she’s gone way towards far.

Reactions: 9