Binky Felstead #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The different parenting styles between these two is so crazy! She is all about putting up every picture during her birthday and getting as much free stuff as possible for it! JP seems more down to earth, and no doubt India will go for a quiet camping trip, I wonder what life she prefers.

Reactions: 10
The different parenting styles between these two is so crazy! She is all about putting up every picture during her birthday and getting as much free stuff as possible for it! JP seems more down to earth, and no doubt India will go for a quiet camping trip, I wonder what life she prefers.
Mind you, he didn’t mind using India in a gushing post to promote his book. He’s not as bad as Binky but must be ok with all the stuff she shows. God only knows what these kids will grow up like.

Reactions: 7
Mind you, he didn’t mind using India in a gushing post to promote his book. He’s not as bad as Binky but must be ok with all the stuff she shows. God only knows what these kids will grow up like.
Oh yes true too, look he does show her (and I think he wanted to share the book moment with her -I don’t think she was as bothered 😂) but I just think not as much and when he does she is more ‘child-like’ and they seem to spend more time doing simple things together. Binky just seems to drag them all around on PR/ad stays!
---
Anyone else think it’s really odd how she basically acts like JP doesn’t exist and isn’t an active parent? In her birthday reel for India ‘it was you and me kid’ but in reality it looks like he was present! Even weirder because he acknowledges Binky in his post but you’d think from hers that it was an immaculate conception
Someone said here before that she wants to present that the husband is the father and that she lets on that India is with her all the time with the posts and then JP posts that she has been with him all weekend!

I’d say she is not over the breakup and is still in love with him 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They’ve both shared photos of India pottery painting on her birthday in their stories. So presumably they do things together with her sometimes? But even stranger then that Binky doesn’t even acknowledge Josh’s existence. Bizarro.

Reactions: 5
I find it odd that she just posts happy Father’s Day post about about new man but nothing about JP the father of we first child.. and he seems to be a good dad??

Reactions: 4
I also thought it was rude/unnecessary to say something like ‘I’ve never seen a better dad’ or whatever she said. India will see all of this one day and will surely feel like her mum was just vile about her dad?! Whereas JP always speaks very highly of both Binky and Max!

I find it odd that she just posts happy Father’s Day post about about new man but nothing about JP the father of we first child.. and he seems to be a good dad??

Reactions: 10
I also thought it was rude/unnecessary to say something like ‘I’ve never seen a better dad’ or whatever she said. India will see all of this one day and will surely feel like her mum was just vile about her dad?! Whereas JP always speaks very highly of both Binky and Max!
Yes so rude, she should of acknowledge him, he plays a big role in India life and is present, it’s not a case that he is not around. The first few photos could of been as they were, but at least 1 photo of India and JP-not India and max alone, I’d say she is a weapon to be around, and anything to change the narrative and hurt JP!

Reactions: 12
At least say ‘to a great dad and step dad’ sorry binky max is never gonna be India’s dad
It would be very different if Max was the onky
Father figure in India’s life. If JP wasn’t involved. But right from the start when she got pregnant he was always there for her and wanted that little girl from the get go. And he clearly still is in her life and actively plays a role. I think that’s not something a child needs to see.

Reactions: 4