Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Either she spent the day with him or she went back to London first thing yesterday morning because even if she was told to stop posting by Billy she still would have done IMO as she can't keep everything quiet and if she reads then hi P. It is very odd how at the beginning he liked her posts from his public account but now he doesn't like them and even with his private account he very rarely likes her posts.
You’re right, she’d still post as she won’t care. Exposure is all she’s after as she wants to raise her profile.

He would have been off yesterday so she probably hung about there most of yesterday I’d imagine (I know I would have 😉). He’ll probably be back at training etc today.

Yeah it’s telling he doesn’t like from his public. He’s liked her last post from his private mind you, I managed to catch a glimpse before it disappeared 😏

Will be interesting to see if she appears back down there this weekend as it’s a home game for Brighton so his family will most likely be there staying 👀

Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
Yeah, I suspected that De Zerbi was leaving months ago as he looked like he had lost his motivation and the favourite for the job currently is the Ipswich manager Kieran McKenna. You're right though Billy plays so well under De Zerbi and it is clear that he rated him very highly as he saw his talent and knew what he was capable of plus Billy always speaks very highly of him as he would constantly praise him in interviews. It worries me though that the new manager might come in and decide that he doesn't rate Billy and therefore decides not to play him either which will then derail Billy's development. Like you I think he'll stay one more season and then leave but if he doesn't get much game time next season then I can see him requesting a transfer away.
I can see Kieran sticking with Ipswich next season! Rob back to the prem? 😍
P on holiday again or an old post in her stories?

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I'm definitely beginning to wonder if Billy has 100% put his foot down and told her not to post anything about the trip as she has posted nothing about what she has done today nor have we got the usual bikini pic that we are accustomed to. This could still change as I'm convinced that she will post something but I have to say I'm surprised she hasn't posted a single thing today apart from last night's dinner.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It’s an odd one as that’s how it appears in these - she seems to know where the main cameras are.
That last photo is very odd as it appears she is hiding herself by looking away and putting her hand to her face, unless she is looking at a camera that's to the side of her but even so it's very strange that she is looking in the opposite direction.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Interesting that they have only started following her now and not before today especially when they have been dating since March. It makes me think that they are definitely in Scotland together and if Robyn gets bad vibes from her then I'm sure he will tell Billy. I also wonder how long it will take for P to follow them back seeing as she didn't follow his other friend when he followed her. It's definitely strange though that P hasn't posted anything that indicates that she has gone to Scotland with him because knowing what we know she can't keep anything quiet as she always likes to post hints, but yet again she's gone awfully quiet and hasn't dropped any hints at all. I wonder why she has stopped posting hints? Did Billy finally put his foot down and tell her that she isn't allowed to post anymore hints :unsure:

He looked so uncomfortable and embarrassed walking alongside P and it looked like he wanted to be somewhere else. I actually felt really sorry for Harvey yesterday because he looked so lost and it felt like he was completely forgotten about as P made the lap of honour all about her.
They may not be in Scotland. He posted on his private account earlier today, maybe a post of him and P prompted Robyn to start following her? Jaymi unfollowed her, remember? Think she followed by accident as she unfollowed her right away! Maybe having a nosey 😆

Robyn has been his friend for years, think possibly since school? I’ve seen her out and about with mutual friends, she’s a lovely girl and I’m sure if she has concerns like us she will tell Billy. I wonder if she reads tattle? Will find out! 🤣😆

You’re right, P is unusually quiet. I don’t think she’ll be posting anything about Billy anytime soon unless she’s away somewhere with him. No need for hints now, hard launch has been accomplished! Maybe still hoping the hard launch of yesterday is enough to elevate her status but from what I’ve seen so far there’s not been much chat about her, oh dear! 😬

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It hasn’t made the gossip pages 😆 when is the Scotland team announced? Can see her posting that 😆
The Scotland preliminary squad will be announced on Wednesday and it wouldn't surprise me if she's posts a picture saying how proud she is of him. The fact it hasn't made any of the gossip pages tells me that nobody is interested in her.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It’s the apparently that threw me off 😂
Which step are we at now with the launch? 😆Haven’t she been to games before?
I think she took that photo last night.

I think we’re mid soft launch encroaching on hard launch 😆

Don’t think she’s been at any games so far. I bet she’ll be at the Chelsea game mid week!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It's definitely not like her to post nothing because as you have said whenever she's away we always get bikini content without fail but this time she has just stayed silent.

IMO he has definitely put his foot down and asked her not to post anything as he wants this holiday to remain private and as it is just the 2 of them and no one else P has probably decided to respect his wishes albeit somewhat reluctantly, although I bet it is killing her not being able to post because she wants the exposure and wants people to know that she is dating Billy yet she can't post because she has had to go along with Billy and respect his decision of not posting anything. As a said last night I'm convinced she will post something before they come home or on the day that they coming home but it will be a major disappointment as it will be nothing of interest. If Billy has told her not post anything I wonder how P feels about it I bet she is feeling quite pissed off about it tbh.

I get that he's private and everything and I respect him for that but I agree you'd think that he'd cut a bit a slack especially when he had made the relationship public by inviting her on the pitch at the weekend because if he wanted to keep it private then he should never had done this as he should have either 1. Have never invited her to the match in the first place or 2. Invited her to match but told her to stay in the stands with his Mum and Dad. He can't have it both ways and I totally get that he's a private person but he can't keep his love life under wraps forever as people are going to find out about who's he's dating and who he dates over the next few years.

To me it comes across as if P doesn't exist in his life at the moment as he doesn't acknowledge her at all, I know he probably did on his private account hence the reason as to why Robyn followed her but it's not exactly the same is it. I honestly don't know what the issue is but it's very strange that he hardly seems to acknowledge P as he goes public with her by inviting her on the pitch but then doesn't want everyone to know that he is on holiday with her.
She’ll be well pissed off she can’t post. I think he’ll be pissed she posted where they are. And then he’s put his foot down? Noticed she never tagged that restaurant until the following morning either. She always posts in real time. Something has definitely been said!

Will be interesting to see if she posts after the holiday? Too much good content for her to miss out on, we may have a barrage of shots by end of this week once back home. None of Billy though I suspect. Would look weird her posting him and he doesn’t of her though?

Maybe he doesn’t want her targeted by fan girls or media? She’d love that though! 😆 But why take her onto the pitch then?! Or maybe he just wants privacy? Who knows? 🤷‍♀️ Or maybe he’s testing her? 🤔 If he thinks she’s using him he’ll get shot.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah tagging in real time is a big no no! That’s a famous landmark she’s posted so everyone knows where that is in Brighton.

Still trying to work out her motive for yesterdays match appearance. Doesn’t make sense. Maybe just a photo opportunity for her, “look where I am”? Seems a bit desperate though if that’s the case? 😆
Yeah tagging in real time again is a big no no because she has just exposed herself even further and is so determined to get herself and Billy seen together and if she is successful then that's it IMO Billy will not pleased about it one bit as she has just outed the relationship by revealing where they are presuming that he is with her of course.

IMO the motive for yesterday's match appearance is that she was basically telling Billy look here Billy I'm at the match can I please have an invite for the last 2 home games seeing as you haven't invited me to them. She was basically begging Billy to get an invite to the matches on Wednesday and Sunday because at the moment I don't think he has invited her and if that is the case which is what I believe then it makes her look extremely desperate and needy. It's classic attention seeking behaviour if you ask me.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
As you said we’re not threatening anyone or causing any harm. It’s not as if we are doing anything bad would they say the same if they saw Ben, Mason and everybody else’s threads. Me thinks they wouldn’t.
If they think this thread is bad they should see some of the others! 🙈

We’re just used to talking amongst ourselves all the time and forget other people are also viewing. Some might like, some won’t. At end of the day it’s a gossip site and that’s all we’re doing!

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Interesting… Milli Jo has just touched down in Faro - on her own. Wonder if she’ll meet up with Phoebe?

• Wow

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I think he's very hot and like you I love him to absolute bits (hence why I am always on this thread) but you're right you need to be aiming for the footballers who you know are going to get more exposure as everybody will remember you, whilst with the footballers who are less known you're not going to get as much exposure. She definitely ain't got it as Billy isn't as popular as she thinks.
That’s it though, if you’re an influencer it’s all about getting yourself out there and what better way to do it than being linked with a top PL baller! It’s the holy grail for influencers / Insta models, isn’t it? Especially with a big tournament coming up!

Look at that girl waitress that Mbappe made eyes at the other day! She got 60k followers overnight! 🤯 No wonder wannabes go crazy for the ballers etc.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Not been on here in a while! 🤣 P has been very quiet. Still no Portugal posts? She’s been quiet since the big reveal tbh 🤔

I have a feeling she’ll appear in Scotland for the game tomorrow night so she’s maybe gearing up for that? 😆 If not then something seriously off as they’ve not seen one another for well over a week and Billy will be away for the Euros on Sunday / Monday.

Let’s hope the Finland game is better than the Gibraltar game 🙈 I know players are terrified of getting injured just now before a big tournament, but jeezo! 🙄🤣
Yep, it feels like ages ago since we were last on here and P has been very quiet indeed as she has only been posting stories and has posted nothing on her account since the 9th of May which is totally unlike her. It's very odd that she hasn't posted anything about Portugal as I thought she would have posted a few pictures but at the moment she hasn't posted anything about the trip and it is noticeable since the big reveal she's just gone very quiet.

Like you I have a feeling that she'll appear in Scotland for the game tomorrow but even if she is gearing up for that I still find it strange that she has been so quiet as usually she can't wait to post about things, however the fact that she hasn't posted anything about her holiday in Portugal still seems very strange to me. If she doesn't go then either 1. She couldn't be bothered for whatever reason or 2. Something is off. She will want to go though IMO as it will be her last chance to see him before he goes off to Germany as I don't think they will see each other for ages as she will be going on holiday and then be travelling around Europe with her friend at some point whilst Billy will be away with Scotland and then go on holiday with his friends.

When I saw you only beat Gibraltar 2-0 my first thought was yeah that can't have been a brilliant game if you only beat them by that score as I fully expected you to beat them 5 or 6 nil. Obviously the players want to protect themselves from getting an injury but at least put the effort in and show that you want to be in the starting 11 against Germany.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
That crackpot stalker Orla M keeps coming up on my suggested friends??? Wtf! 😡

Had a nosey on her profile and noticed that P had been commenting and liking quite a few of her posts! 😳 Weird!

Tbf they seem to be prior to her stalker antics coming out, but still weird!
This is definitely weird and it makes me think that Orla and P were definitely friends as she wouldn't be commenting on her posts if they weren't. I did say the other day that P reminded me of Orla but with now knowing that she was commenting on Orla's posts it makes me feel very uncomfortable as part of me is telling me that both P and Orla are still in contact with one another despite P not commenting or liking her posts since the stalker antics came out. This is has definitely got my suspicions up even more as something about this whole thing doesn't sit right with me.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, I still can't believe those photos either and how different she looks in real life compared to her Instagram photos. She's a totally different person.

Exactly now that her work is done and she has got the relationship out in the open she doesn't need to post any teasers at this moment in time and to me it shows that this was her plan from the very beginning.

IMO they are definitely together right now as she will want to spend time with him before he goes away with the Scotland squad, personally I don't believe they are abroad because knowing what we know she would have 100% posted a picture of her in a bikini if she was abroad. The fact she hasn't tells me that they are in Scotland although we could be completely wrong and they aren't actually together at this moment in time. I mean we know P lies about so many things so what is stopping her from lying now.

IMO I reckon he has told her not to post because as you said he is a very private person and doesn't want to reveal the relationship on his public account, but nothing has stopped P posting before yet now the relationship is out in the open she has stopped posting altogether and currently is only posting quotes on her Insta stories.

As I said yesterday It will be interesting to see how it pans out over the summer because I don’t honestly know when they are going to find the time to see one another, what with him being away with Scotland and then going to Ibiza with his mates and her going to Thailand and then travelling around Europe in the Summer with her friend. I mean she hasn't said when she is going travelling with her friend but I reckon it will be after her trip to Thailand and if she does go travelling after her trip to Thailand then I can't see how she is going to meet up with him. I honestly don't think he would ditch his mates either as he would want to catch up with them seeing as he hasn't seen them for quite a while.
Just noticed that she’s deleted a lot of photos just now. Maybe trying to clean up her act? 🤣 Also some of the ones with the really bad photoshop we spoke about are gone.

She probably reads here! 👋

Poppy462

VIP Member
She has definitely copied other influencers and whether or not they arranged this trip together I still think he would have preferred to be in Scotland with his family and friends rather than going to Portugal although I could be completely wrong.
It’s strange though that she mentioned nothing about this trip in her last Q&A which makes me think it was very hastily arranged

Do I think Billy’s paying for this trip? On this occasion I don’t think he is.
Do pigs fly? 😂 he paid for this
It’s a very popular, exclusive, luxury resort. Like you said probably saw it on ig & suggested it. Doesn’t Billy normally do Ibiza?! I remember he went with Jude a few years ago

Last edited:

Poppy462

VIP Member
I can't see it going down that well either tbh especially when his family are so down to earth, humble and caring and like to sit in the stands whereas P seems to be the complete opposite as she likes to sit in the POSH areas, so if she were to attend a home game which will happen on Wednesday IMO she will 100% sit in the posh area. Oh you can bet your bottom dollar that she had the champagne and caviar I can't see her going for a pie.
Definitely no pies with a waist that small 🤭🥴

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, we more we learn the more red flags I am getting off Phoebe and it makes me wonder if she is dating Billy to get her revenge back on him after what happened with Orla as it comes across that she was very close to her.
Possibly. To me she just comes across as a beg wanting a baller to get herself some clout, fame and a Chanel or two 🤣