Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

How far will Scotland get in Euro 2024? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Group stages

• Last 16

• Quarter Finals

• Semi Finals

• Final 🏆

Results are only viewable after voting.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Billy boy! 💙 Managed to post in the correct section this time! 👍🏻 Go me!

Mostly discussed Phoebe’s antics on the last thread. Her constant teasing of Billy was amusing. We also laughed at her bad photoshop skills (giving herself a BBL, the waist of a 5 year old and having her knee in her ankle were personal favourites)!

Looks like Billy and Phoebe are getting serious now, she was on the pitch last day of the season, they were on holiday in Portugal not long after and also visited Billy’s hometown recently before he sets off for the Euros! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇩🇪

Speaking of the Euros, how far will Scotland get? Will Billy be player of the match again? Will Phoebe attend or will she be on yet another holiday? The answers will be on this thread in due course! 👍🏻

Old thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I swear this was in the rave forum like 10 minutes ago 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was but it’s been moved 😆 oh well I did try!
Thanks for a new thread 😊 Could you request it to be moved there? 😆
Where was hidden hills based? Oz? As she could be changing her plans or now going solo?! Doesn’t need an agency now she’s a wag 😆

Reactions: 2
Thanks for a new thread 😊 Could you request it to be moved there? 😆
Where was hidden hills based? Oz? As she could be changing her plans or now going solo?! Doesn’t need an agency now she’s a wag 😆
You’re welcome ☺ I definitely put it in rave section not sure why it got moved!

No I think it’s US based? They’ve got offices everywhere though.

Yeah I thought that as well, maybe she thinks she can go it alone now and doesn’t need their help?! 🤣 I said before she may reinvent herself now she’s a wag and be less smutty etc.
---
Poor Billy must be getting such a hard time at this camp 🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
You’re welcome ☺ I definitely put it in rave section not sure why it got moved!

No I think it’s US based? They’ve got offices everywhere though.

Yeah I thought that as well, maybe she thinks she can go it alone now and doesn’t need their help?! 🤣 I said before she may reinvent herself now she’s a wag and be less smutty etc.
---
Poor Billy must be getting such a hard time at this camp 🙈🤣

True rebrand herself! We’ve already seen that with her deleting old posts. The clean girl/ old money aesthetic is in 😆 footballers like that good for there image & then cheat with the ig baddies & onlyfans girls.

• Haha
True rebrand herself! We’ve already seen that with her deleting old posts. The clean girl/ old money aesthetic is in 😆 footballers like that good for there image & then cheat with the ig baddies & onlyfans girls.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s she’s trying to do. Out with the smut and in with the new clean girl persona! 🤣

Notice a few family friends of Billy’s have started following her, must have met the extended family last night?

• Haha
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s she’s trying to do. Out with the smut and in with the new clean girl persona! 🤣

Notice a few family friends of Billy’s have started following her, must have met the extended family last night?
Probably if she’s been to the game & Billy showed her the sights 😆

Probably if she’s been to the game & Billy showed her the sights 😆
Big change of scenery for her up in Ardrossan! She’s used to sun, surf and palm trees! Not cold windy dreary Ardrossan 🤣

Definitely looks like she’s reinventing herself. May be why she’s been quiet on the posting front. She’s used to posting with her tits and arse out, can’t really do that anymore! 😆 Not sure Billy would like his girlfriend getting her bits out on SM either.

What on earth will she post then? 🤷‍♀️ Has she got the personality to carry off anything else?

Reactions: 1
Big change of scenery for her up in Ardrossan! She’s used to sun, surf and palm trees! Not cold windy dreary Ardrossan 🤣

Definitely looks like she’s reinventing herself. May be why she’s been quiet on the posting front. She’s used to posting with her tits and arse out, can’t really do that anymore! 😆 Not sure Billy would like his girlfriend getting her bits out on SM either.

What on earth will she post then? 🤷‍♀️ Has she got the personality to carry off anything else?
True & what about the new boobs she’s planning to get 😂 that isn’t that type of aesthetic
I think she will still do bikini but maybe try make up or beauty to post

True & what about the new boobs she’s planning to get 😂 that isn’t that type of aesthetic
I think she will still do bikini but maybe try make up or beauty to post
Forgot about the boobs! 😆
---
Love these behind the scenes pics 🥰

Didn’t realise Forrest was 33 next month! 😱He’s got such a baby face 😆

IMG_5699.jpeg
IMG_5700.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s definitely reinventing herself as she has been deleting images left, right and centre in the last few weeks. The thing is I can’t see it lasting as she will be back posting her arse and tits within a few weeks/months because her followers won’t be interested in her new content whereas posting her arse and tits gets her more likes and engagement.
Question is will she get these new boobs now if she is reinventing herself. IMO I don’t think this new clean girl persona is going to last for long.

I admire her dedication to being the main girl and not the side one 😂.

• Haha
She’s definitely reinventing herself as she has been deleting images left, right and centre in the last few weeks. The thing is I can’t see it lasting as she will be back posting her arse and tits within a few weeks/months because her followers won’t be interested in her new content whereas posting her arse and tits gets her more likes and engagement.

Question is will she get these new boobs now if she is reinventing herself. IMO I don’t think this new clean girl persona is going to last for long.
Yeah it will be interesting to see where her social media goes as that’s her job. If it doesn’t go as planned back to what works 🍑
I admire her dedication to being the main girl and not the side one 😂.
No she played the game to be the main girl 😆 at least Billy follows from the main 😂

Yeah it will be interesting to see where her social media goes as that’s her job. If it doesn’t go as planned back to what works 🍑

No she played the game to be the main girl 😆 at least Billy follows from the main 😂
Claire should have put a little more effort in 😂.

• Haha

Yep, those kind of posts are what gets her the followers and likes! I’m not sure she has the personality to pull off other content? Will be interesting how it pans out….

Yep, those kind of posts are what gets her the followers and likes! I’m not sure she has the personality to pull off other content? Will be interesting how it pans out….
Exactly the posts of her arse and tits are the only ones that get her the followers and likes as it is extremely noticeable none of the others get anywhere near the same likes and comments. I honestly don't know what content she could post as it wouldn't be very engaging IMO and it would certainly not get the same interest. It will definitely be interesting to see how it all pans out because I honestly can't see it lasting for long.