billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be great for them having wealthy parents that just carry them through life financially, and no money worries
Indeed. Though probably not all it’s cracked up to be. Billi still got married in the midst of humiliation.

And they all have to play nicely with Daddy to ensure the money keeps coming. Which must be awkward when they know he used to cheat on their mother. And I think the house Sam and Shelby have (or did live in at some point) was the house that his mistress had been living in. Which is very weird. Surely could have sold it and bought them another one.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Are Sam and Shelby even together still? He looks so the sort to cheat on her all the time.
Takes after his father

Reactions: 7
Indeed. Though probably not all it’s cracked up to be. Billi still got married in the midst of humiliation.

And they all have to play nicely with Daddy to ensure the money keeps coming. Which must be awkward when they know he used to cheat on their mother. And I think the house Sam and Shelby have (or did live in at some point) was the house that his mistress had been living in. Which is very weird. Surely could have sold it and bought them another one.
Yes it is! She was the mind’s hairdresser allegedly!

Mum. Not mind!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not specifically about Billi but thought this was the best place to put it. Do the likes of Billi, her sister, and Cara Kilbey etc with rich parents get an allowance each month from their parents to live off? Cara has a lovely house which is part of an old Manor House, buys loads of Chanel, has loads of holidays flying first or business class, kids at private school etc, but doesn’t seem to work much. She does that preowned designer Instagram page and the occasional Instagram colab but that seems to be it, and probably wouldn’t sustain the lifestyle they have. Her boyfriend wasn’t wealthy when he met her so he’s landed on his feet!

Reactions: 14
Not specifically about Billi but thought this was the best place to put it. Do the likes of Billi, her sister, and Cara Kilbey etc with rich parents get an allowance each month from their parents to live off? Cara has a lovely house which is part of an old Manor House, buys loads of Chanel, has loads of holidays flying first or business class, kids at private school etc, but doesn’t seem to work much. She does that preowned designer Instagram page and the occasional Instagram colab but that seems to be it, and probably wouldn’t sustain the lifestyle they have. Her boyfriend wasn’t wealthy when he met her so he’s landed on his feet!
I remember during towie cara said her dad gave her £70k a year allowance

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Plus her boyfriend went to jail for a while so not sure what he does

christ, so dysfunctional. What does Bill’s father do that he’s rich enough to sustain them all on such lavish lifestyles? Looks all very suspect to me.

no wonder Billi has chosen a slimeball of a husband. Her parents taught her that was OK and to turn a blind eye if there was money to be had.

no wonder her brother has as little respect for women as he does.

An absolute mess of a family. A polished turd with a Chanel handbag and mansion in surrey is still a polished turd.

Reactions: 15
christ, so dysfunctional. What does Bill’s father do that he’s rich enough to sustain them all on such lavish lifestyles? Looks all very suspect to me.

no wonder Billi has chosen a slimeball of a husband. Her parents taught her that was OK and to turn a blind eye if there was money to be had.

no wonder her brother has as little respect for women as he does.

An absolute mess of a family. A polished turd with a Chanel handbag and mansion in surrey is still a polished turd.
Mucklow senior works in the garment trade, iirc he owns a lot of licenses for diffusion lines that can be used for high street clothes and perfumes. He has quite a few businesses as per companies house beta and the accounts show £mils so he actually has money it’s not a load of bollocks as is v often the case with these itvBe grade celebs.

Reactions: 10
Mucklow senior works in the garment trade, iirc he owns a lot of licenses for diffusion lines that can be used for high street clothes and perfumes. He has quite a few businesses as per companies house beta and the accounts show £mils so he actually has money it’s not a load of bollocks as is v often the case with these itvBe grade celebs.
Ah thanks,

if I’ve got the right person it looks as though he started off in construction or building as his first company was 1990, looks as though he’s made money from that then put it into lots of other businesses including garments, a yoga studio and property.

Reactions: 4
Ah thanks,

if I’ve got the right person it looks as though he started off in construction or building as his first company was 1990, looks as though he’s made money from that then put it into lots of other businesses including garments, a yoga studio and property.
Iirc the yoga studio is/was Billie’s? There’s a short lived garment company that was Sam’s too.

Reactions: 2
Ah thanks,

In towie billi owned the belles n bows salon but I think that later got sold on .
Remember she opened the yoga studio too obviously with her dad's backing .

Oh to be rich 💭💭💭

Iirc the yoga studio is/was Billie’s? There’s a short lived garment company that was Sam’s too.
That's right I'm sure Clelia and chloe meadows were his 'models' n then never heard about it again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In towie billi owned the belles n bows salon but I think that later got sold on .
Remember she opened the yoga studio too obviously with her dad's backing .

Oh to be rich 💭💭💭

That's right I'm sure Clelia and chloe meadows were his 'models' n then never heard about it again
He did try and pitch it into stores, I know someone that was in one of them. Apparently him and Shelby are really lovely and mutual friend wanted to give them a chance on that alone but the products were just SO bad.