Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My in laws had neighbours with a pool and it’s a particularly jarring noise, shrieking and splashing and shouting. Not like a party which is just a constant.

Reactions: 7
We all live far too close to our neighbours in Britain, unless you have acres of garden and can have a pool tucked away. Party people always expect their neighbours to just put up with it, people with that mentality are selfish. This lot live their lives like that, you can tell by the way they behave whenever they go anywhere. They won’t give two hoots about the neighbourhood and as for the immediate neighbour, they will need a bloody good set of earplugs! 🙄

Reactions: 17
Omg Suzie’s getting darker by the day
If she's this colour in Jan, wtf is she gonna look like in July?!? I'm convinced she uses mahogany wood stain for self tanner

On another note, where are they all going the outfits make no sense as a collective, Nelly looks like she's off to gymnastics, Billie looks like she's heading to Westfield, whilst Suze looks like a madam of a Brentwood brothel
Screenshot_20220120-215337_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
If she's this colour in Jan, wtf is she gonna look like in July?!? I'm convinced she uses mahogany wood stain for self tanner

On another note, where are they all going the outfits make no sense as a collective, Kelly looks like she's off to gymnastics, Billie looks like she's heading to Westfield, whilst Size looks like a madam of a Brentwood brothel
View attachment 1003512
I can’t get over this 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

On another note, where are they all going the outfits make no sense as a collective, Nelly looks like she's off to gymnastics, Billie looks like she's heading to Westfield, whilst Suze looks like a madam of a Brentwood brothel
View attachment 1003512
Out for dinner? Where at? THE SUN!? #Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fuckinell Sues tan, it reminds me of my mums sideboard she had in the 80’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it would be a really lovely house and garden if it was off the beaten track and/or within a piece of land. It’s really not very fitting for what is essentially a large residential areas and I’d hate to be their neighbours. I’m really surprised that the council relented with the planning permission in the end.
Local councils will do anything if you slip them a brown envelope 💸💸💸💸

Reactions: 7
Anyone else confused at greg getting a hair transplant , doesn't seem to need it 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.