Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garden plan looks lovely, but jeez those poor neighbours. There will be non stop parties and gatherings and Ibiza style get togethers. Sue will be there doing her roly polys shouting ‘ love you’s two’ It’s in totally the wrong area for something of that style.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do they know how expensive it is to maintain a pool let alone heat it?! Also having all that white stone will mean lots of cleaning. Hope they plan on investing in a lot of tarpaulin as that furniture will need to be covered for 80% of the year

Reactions: 7
Do they know how expensive it is to maintain a pool let alone heat it?! Also having all that white stone will mean lots of cleaning. Hope they plan on investing in a lot of tarpaulin as that furniture will need to be covered for 80% of the year
I never understand outdoor pools in this country. Even abroad, they dont always heat up enough for me!

Reactions: 7
I never understand outdoor pools in this country. Even abroad, they dont always heat up enough for me!
I’m sure they’ll have an automatic cover and a heater/chiller system (v effective ones available nowadays), costs around £3-5k so that’s small change in the grand scheme of their renovation budget

Reactions: 1
I’m sure they’ll have an automatic cover and a heater/chiller system (v effective ones available nowadays), costs around £3-5k so that’s small change in the grand scheme of their renovation budget
A couple of grand for a cover is cheap but I the electricity costs to maintain/ filter water will be a lot surely. On RHOBH Erika jayne said she was horrified to find out how much it cost to maintain a pool so she doesn't use it anymore

Reactions: 5
A couple of grand for a cover is cheap but I the electricity costs to maintain/ filter water will be a lot surely. On RHOBH Erika jayne said she was horrified to find out how much it cost to maintain a pool so she doesn't use it anymore
Yeah they are ridiculously expensive for the use you get. My friend had one and they ended up getting it filled in because they couldn’t justify the cost for how much they used it

[

Imagine treating yourself to an upgrade and being sat with them on a flight. I’d ask to go back to economy 😂
When they went to NY for Billies birthday and had complaints for being loud they weren't sat in business or first they were sat in premium economy seats (nothing wrong with this) but they did try to make it look like they were sat in better.... it's all smoke and mirrors with them. I bet half of their designer bags are fake too...

Have a nosy on their home instagram page @homewiththesheps , it looks nice but more fitting if they lived abroad.

Not sure about the pool on the side of the house close to the neighbours, in the shade 🥴 you’d want it in the sunniest part of the garden. Can you imagine your windows open on a summer evening next to they lot having a pool party the noise will amplify cos of the houses around the pool.

Reactions: 4
Not sure about the pool on the side of the house close to the neighbours, in the shade 🥴 you’d want it in the sunniest part of the garden. Can you imagine your windows open on a summer evening next to they lot having a pool party the noise will amplify cos of the houses around the pool.
Yeah, and the grass running right up to one side of the pool.

Definitely no automatic cover for the pool, at least not one to put over while you swim, it's completely open

Yeah, and the grass running right up to one side of the pool.
And the lack of safety fencing around the pool too.

It's proper stressing me out 😳🤣

Attachments

Definitely no automatic cover for the pool, at least not one to put over while you swim, it's completely open

I'm worried for Dave, he'll be the first to fall in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

3D Renders usually just show the design and layout without all the technical features so I wouldn’t take these images/the video to mean that they won’t have safety features such as a pool cover or fencing. Those details would be in the technical landscaping plan.

3D Renders usually just show the design and layout without all the technical features so I wouldn’t take these images/the video to mean that they won’t have safety features such as a pool cover or fencing. Those details would be in the technical landscaping plan.
Yeah, I mean that’s not even the location of the pool, it’s at the side!

Suzie bobbing about in the pool on an inflatable flamingo, drink in hand, serenading the neighbourhood! 💃🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks a lovely set up and the house looks amazing so far but it’s so close to other houses. Did any of you see home with the sheps video today that Greg did. It almost looks like someone has plonked a huge house in the middle of a housing estate

I wont, will wait and see.

But the pool has already been started, 30ft by 15ft and in the shade 🥶🥶 6ft 6 deep end, I'm freezing just thinking about it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.