Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue (Suzanne Wells aka buddy the elf’s mum) looks like a 60 year old Stacey Solomon here

and why do they all insist on posing with their arses out and their feet in high heel position, not attraction
Ferne doesn't look happy but she appears to have had work done.

Reactions: 2
Am I right in thinking that Sam and Billie bought her her teeth for one of her birthdays as shown on mummy diaries?
Yes she had them done in Turkey

She's got to be on the nasal tanners. No Caucasian can go THAT dark naturally, surely!
Those nasal tanners are unlicensed as the haven't been tested properly, some think that they may well have dangerous side effects

I reckon more likely sue just hits the sunbeds constantly so when she actually gets into some real sun, she goes that dark as she's already got a constant baseline tan. However she's doing it, it can't be good for her. Candidate for skin cancer 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I reckon more likely sue just hits the sunbeds constantly so when she actually gets into some real sun, she goes that dark as she's already got a constant baseline tan. However she's doing it, it can't be good for her. Candidate for skin cancer 😥
Yes I tend to think it’s sun beds, her skin gives it away, looks like a chammy leather window cleaners use.
Feel mean now cause I think she seems a lovely lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skin like a old leather handbag is not attractive ..She just looks like a old hag transvestite with massive teeth !

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Like someone else said I too have a soft spot for Sue, I think she’s brought the girls up practically on her own and not had it easy and now she just deserves to live her best life.

Billie seems so much more down to earth than Surrey Sam and I’d love to know what Billie and Sue really think of Paul 🤣

Reactions: 23
I quite fancy Paul he has a good hairy man body , I think Gregg is just a over grown lanky teenager !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
There’s a traitor among us I say we call her out for trial tonight in the way of our ancestors for bad taste in men :ROFLMAO:
I’m glad you decided to join tattle though Gaynor :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s a traitor among us I say we call her out for trial tonight in the way of our ancestors for bad taste in men :ROFLMAO:
I’m glad you decided to join tattle though Gaynor :LOL:
look back at my comments about Gaynor and you will see what I think about her lol

Does that Fern me just latch on to all Billies holidays ? She doesn't seem to do much with her own family !

Last edited:
look back at my comments about Gaynor and you will see what I think about her lol

Does that Fern me just latch on to all Billies holidays ? She doesn't seem to do much with her own family !
Probably because her poor mum, nanny jill needs a break from wiping ferns arse all the time

Reactions: 7
I was joking Telly I don’t really think you’re gaynor sorry to offend you :ROFLMAO:

I agree about fearne I would dislike her coming along on family holidays, I bet she even dumps Sunday on Sue so she can look for her next boyfriend and a line of coke.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was joking Telly I don’t really think you’re gaynor sorry to offend you :ROFLMAO:

I agree about fearne I would dislike her coming along on family holidays, I bet she even dumps Sunday on Sue so she can look for her next boyfriend and a line of coke.
And sues too nice to say no I bet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.