Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We always end up discussing Sue on this thread and most agree that she looks great and seems like a lovely person. My issue is that we can see both her and Rylan's teeth from space.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We always end up discussing Sue on this thread and most agree that she looks great and seems like a lovely person. My issue is that we can see both her and Rylan's teeth from space.
Agree she does seem like a lovely person. Yeah it’s the teeth, absolutely shocking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to really like Billie, she was one of the few “insta celebs” that was genuine about her life and kids, didn’t have any work done to her face and was relatable. Not anymore! The money has definitely taken over

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it a bit wierd that every holiday they go on turns into like a group thing? Fernes now there too! They never have a holiday just the 4 of them, even when they go away in the UK.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else find it a bit wierd that every holiday they go on turns into like a group thing? Fernes now there too! They never have a holiday just the 4 of them, even when they go away in the UK.
I'm waiting for sax man.... Then the party can really begin.....

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I used to really like Billie, she was one of the few “insta celebs” that was genuine about her life and kids, didn’t have any work done to her face and was relatable. Not anymore! The money has definitely taken over
The difference in her face now from when she was on Towie is mind blowing. She’s definitely more about the ‘ads’ than real life anymore. It’s doesn’t help that her husband is so desperate to be a top ‘influencer’ that it makes them both come across as very unlikeable

Reactions: 13
If my family were getting a heavily discounted stay in the Maldives I dare say they'd crash my holiday too. Have they a crew with them?

Reactions: 3
ITS boss Adam has also just turned up in the Maldives. Not sure if same resort but wouldn’t be surprised 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
ITS boss Adam has also just turned up in the Maldives. Not sure if same resort but wouldn’t be surprised 🤦🏻‍♀️
Amanda Holden and Mylene Klass are currently there too. Kate Ferdinand just got back from there. It's crawling with Z list celebs isn't it? Waiting for Katona to make an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d still take this lot of the family over Samantha in the maldives
So, their dad has now turned up then ?
Gosh, him and porta potty McCann. 🤮🤮 few people were posting selfies will billie on the Siyam saying they were a delight, I wonder if the opinion will turn now that the chav nob has been cranked to max

Reactions: 9
The difference in her face now from when she was on Towie is mind blowing. She’s definitely more about the ‘ads’ than real life anymore. It’s doesn’t help that her husband is so desperate to be a top ‘influencer’ that it makes them both come across as very unlikeable
Greg an influencer? But he's one of our top authors, move along there JK Rowling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Greg an influencer? But he's one of our top authors, move along there JK Rowling.
I’ll never forget someone on tattle calling him ‘the people’s laureate’ it still makes me LOL (sorry, can’t remember who it was!)

Oh god No Fans McCann has touched down, do her and Billie have some sort of affliction that means they always have one arm in the air??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I always wondered how Billie keeps her ITS contract when her stuff no longer sells out and is definitely not as popular as it used to be. Holidaying with the boss obviously helps 😂 Imagine paying all that money to be at that resort and you have to share it with Billie, Greg, Suzie, Ferne, Adam & Jamie plus their other family members 🤢

Reactions: 9
Amanda Holden and Mylene Klass are currently there too. Kate Ferdinand just got back from there. It's crawling with Z list celebs isn't it? Waiting for Katona to make an appearance
Rio Ferdinand work for football escapes, they run football camps at holiday resorts over the world. Peter crouch and other ex footballers do them. Rio Ferdinand has done a Maldives camp for years

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.