Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Greg got the colour scheme memo of red … lovely bit of sun burn

They’re at Sun Siyam world at the moment - brand new resort that’s getting a bit of slack for not delivering decent service

we’re going to a sun siyam resort in 6 weeks - I’d be livid if I bumped into her or Mantha
Off topic but we are going there in 10 weeks. Desperate to hear your feedback. I felt sick seeing that these chavs are here. We have spent so much money going here whilst they prob have it heavily discounted. Grrrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic but we are going there in 10 weeks. Desperate to hear your feedback. I felt sick seeing that these chavs are here. We have spent so much money going here whilst they prob have it heavily discounted. Grrrrrr!
Not going to Sun Siyam world - personal preference but everything on that resort is not us , it’s way too big, that inflatable water thing .. no kids so we don’t need the activities. Also still in its infancy as a business and some areas still under construction - I think all restaurants are open now though they tried to rush a lot through before Xmas

we are going to Sun Siyam Vilu Reef

Reactions: 3
I suppose that becoming fairly rich through TV shows doesn't UNchav you, they are the same as they ever were but now they can buy their own properties rather than live in rented council houses, they can go on more expensive holidays and buy expensive clothes that aren't Primark or Matalan but they are still rough as a badger's arse. They also don't have social graces but act like the low life that they are.

They’ve tagged trending travel a few times so I reckon it was either a free holiday or heavily discounted 🙄

Reactions: 3
At least Greg got the colour scheme memo of red … lovely bit of sun burn

They’re at Sun Siyam world at the moment - brand new resort that’s getting a bit of slack for not delivering decent service

we’re going to a sun siyam resort in 6 weeks - I’d be livid if I bumped into her or Mantha
We’ve now cancelled our holiday there for next year. Not liking the look of the resort at all. I don’t want zorb balls in the pool, an inflatable zoo at sea or the likes of the Shepard’s.! Not a snob but I pay for my holidays they aren’t gifted. All this crap started to appear on socials after we booked so have decided it’s not for us. We love the unspoilt Maldives, quiet relaxed resorts. If this is how the Maldives is going we will look elsewhere for abit of paradise

We have now cancelled, not for us. Booked before all the nightlife, DJs, inflatables were revealed

• Sad
We’ve now cancelled our holiday there for next year. Not liking the look of the resort at all. I don’t want zorb balls in the pool, an inflatable zoo at sea or the likes of the Shepard’s.! Not a snob but I pay for my holidays they aren’t gifted. All this crap started to appear on socials after we booked so have decided it’s not for us. We love the unspoilt Maldives, quiet relaxed resorts. If this is how the Maldives is going we will look elsewhere for abit of paradise

We have now cancelled, not for us. Booked before all the nightlife, DJs, inflatables were revealed
I hope you have explained to the resort the reason why you have cancelled. Plus mentioned giving too many zlisters Freebies/discounts, turning it into chav city.....

Reactions: 7

Wise decision. It looks like Ocean Beach, albeit with a nicer view. I echo the above comment and hope you passed on why you were cancelling, but sadly I’m sure the number of chav followers who will flock there far outweigh us folks with taste 😉

Reactions: 8
The sun Siyam brand is lovely

Iru Fushi is their flag ship
Iru Veli is their second newest resort

Vilu Reef is their smallest and most intimate.

this resort looks like a cross between Tenerife and total wipe out

I don’t think it was gifted, maybe discounted A LOT - The resort is being ripped to shreds with people ( of all nationalities, not just whiny Brits) with construction, rooms not being ready, buggies being late (what fucker can’t walk for 15 mins is beyond me - parents with under 2s and the ones with needs are excluded from my moan),mini bars tools weeks to be filled with more than just beer, staff attitude apparently was a bit shite) and the food being mega mega late

New resorts generally have some early bird discount as it’s expected to come with teething issues

Reactions: 2
The sun Siyam brand is lovely

Iru Fushi is their flag ship
Iru Veli is their second newest resort

Vilu Reef is their smallest and most intimate.

this resort looks like a cross between Tenerife and total wipe out

I don’t think it was gifted, maybe discounted A LOT - The resort is being ripped to shreds with people ( of all nationalities, not just whiny Brits) with construction, rooms not being ready, buggies being late (what fucker can’t walk for 15 mins is beyond me - parents with under 2s and the ones with needs are excluded from my moan),mini bars tools weeks to be filled with more than just beer, staff attitude apparently was a bit shite) and the food being mega mega late

New resorts generally have some early bird discount as it’s expected to come with teething issues
We went to Sun Siyam Olhuveli earlier this year so have trusted the Sun Siyam brand so hope the Total Wipeout course isn't a perminant fixture. Whilst I don't mega dislike The Sheps, I wouldn't want to be in a resort with them after all the feedback from their wedding.

Reactions: 5
We went to Sun Siyam Olhuveli earlier this year so have trusted the Sun Siyam brand so hope the Total Wipeout course isn't a perminant fixture. Whilst I don't mega dislike The Sheps, I wouldn't want to be in a resort with them after all the feedback from their wedding.
I think the total wipeout fixture is going to be a long term thing

Anyways …..
Gets worse - Porta Potty McCann is due to join them apparently

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Aw I have a soft spot for Sue 😭🤣 I think she’s had a hard old life and she’s just living her best life now that she can. It’s clear Billie thinks the world of her and looks after her (even if it does involve babysitting lol) she seems to do more for her than sam ever would

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The dentist could’ve done a better job - quick fix veneers look bleeping awful - shergar crossed with piano key

she has a great figure for 50 but I’d have been livid if my mum dressed like that at that age.

but her face ???🤮🤮🤮 More donatella and Texas chainsaw

I bet she favours Billie over Mantha in her will

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.