Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone for having Sax Man to now having him, Sax Woman, Bongo Man and R n B crooner man, you need a full house for any self respecting Essex a list parteeee
And now the Gatsby theme has been exhausted it’s now all about Studio 54 *groan* as someone who would have that as their Mastermind subject I can say, hand on heart, it’s really not about ‘Elton John.. and sequins’ ffs 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
I thought Billie was disgustingly selfish again this week. She and that ‘interior designer’ taking more and more space in the new house for ‘her’ dressing room. Greg will be lucky to end up with one chest of drawers at this rate.
She was so sly, the way she went about it.
Sam must have loved going round all the designer furniture shops for Billie and then back to her own bedsit! 😉😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Billie was disgustingly selfish again this week. She and that ‘interior designer’ taking more and more space in the new house for ‘her’ dressing room. Greg will be lucky to end up with one chest of drawers at this rate.
She was so sly, the way she went about it.
Sam must have loved going round all the designer furniture shops for Billie and then back to her own bedsit! 😉😀
You could tell Sam was seething but trying very hard to sound excited about the house plans.

Reactions: 6
Billie has everything Sam wants..... Her own house and a committed husband. Not someone who snogs their mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Billie has everything Sam wants..... Her own house and a committed husband. Not someone who snogs their mum.
And greg actually gets his arse off the sofa! I really, really don't like Greg and I'd rather be married to him than big baby Paul. I honestly can't think of one thing about him I like, respect, admire, would want in a partner or would want in my life. I feel like I might be sue I dislike BBP so much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And greg actually gets his arse off the sofa! I really, really don't like Greg and I'd rather be married to him than big baby Paul. I honestly can't think of one thing about him I like, respect, admire, would want in a partner or would want in my life. I feel like I might be sue I dislike BBP so much 😆
I don’t mind Greg but the desperation to be famous makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t mind Greg but the desperation to be famous makes me cringe
When he was talking to... I forget - I think Billie agent and now she's his agent? And he was like oh yeah I'll do anything, go anywhere, open anything, eat anything, promote whatever, be on the radio, hang out at a suit shop, dance with fireman Sam, whatever available call me and I'll be there in ten minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When he was talking to... I forget - I think Billie agent and now she's his agent? And he was like oh yeah I'll do anything, go anywhere, open anything, eat anything, promote whatever, be on the radio, hang out at a suit shop, dance with fireman Sam, whatever available call me and I'll be there in ten minutes!
So desperate but at least he’s honest I guess 🤣

And willing to contribute to their life unlike Sam's boyfriend, so just another reason for her to have a sour look on her face when she's around Billie!
There's Greg, offering his services all over the place and Sam got stroppy because she couldn't get Paul to do a podcast about getting fit.

I completely supported him on that, he said no as he didnt have enough experience or knowledge but Sam said it didnt matter as he lost a stone so do a series about how he did that and he wouldn't.

Just shows she doesn't care about what she does as long as she can earn from it. Bit like how she suddenly became a skin expert with her collagen.

Definitely prefer Billie

Reactions: 15
There's Greg, offering his services all over the place and Sam got stroppy because she couldn't get Paul to do a podcast about getting fit.

I completely supported him on that, he said no as he didnt have enough experience or knowledge but Sam said it didnt matter as he lost a stone so do a series about how he did that and he wouldn't.

Just shows she doesn't care about what she does as long as she can earn from it. Bit like how she suddenly became a skin expert with her collagen.

Definitely prefer Billie
I prefer Billie as well. I can understand Sam being annoyed bbp doesn't work but he's right that he doesn't have enough knowledge or experience to do a podcast about weightloss. He's lost a stone, that's something you'd do an insta q&a about not a bloody podcast! What's week 2 going to be about!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I prefer Billie as well. I can understand Sam being annoyed bbp doesn't work but he's right that he doesn't have enough knowledge or experience to do a podcast about weightloss. He's lost a stone, that's something you'd do an insta q&a about not a bloody podcast! What's week 2 going to be about!
Week 2 would be about incest with his ma.....

• Haha
  • Sick
This made me laugh so hard😂😂 Going to have to watch it now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.