Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised. Greg obviously cares about Sue and he makes her feel welcome. Whereas Paul seems to dislike spending time with Sam’s family.

Reactions: 25
I’m not surprised. Greg obviously cares about Sue and he makes her feel welcome. Whereas Paul seems to dislike spending time with Sam’s family.
Billie and Greg have really good chemistry I feel and it becomes even more obvious how little chemistry Sam and Paul have when they're filming.

Reactions: 24
Billie and Greg have really good chemistry I feel and it becomes even more obvious how little chemistry Sam and Paul have when they're filming.
He seems to look down on them which is ridiculous as his Dad makes them seem like aristocrats!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suzie and Greg's mum Linda are really good mates so I understand why Greg has a great relationship with his mother in law.
Don't think they like Paul but accept him as he's the father of Sam's kids. They tolerate him

Reactions: 20
Suzie and Greg's mum Linda are really good mates so I understand why Greg has a great relationship with his mother in law.
Don't think they like Paul but accept him as he's the father of Sam's kids. They tolerate him
I don’t think Sue is a fan of Gaynor, I don’t blame her. Remember in the early series, she said, ‘oh no, are you two going to snog again’. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
They are Christian Dior ‘Havana’ style glasses. They are a few years old but I managed to get some last year off of a website online!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Interesting that Billie wasn't that keen on DOI after the initial excitement of it all she seemed a bit anxious about and didn't rate herself. No surprised that she gave up after taking time off after her Grandmother's passing.

Reactions: 4
I really like Billie but could they not have build on that existing house? Seems such a waste

I mean imagine if that was your family home when a kid and you see some z lister cheering it’s knocked down and it’s all over social media...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean imagine if that was your family home when a kid and you see some z lister cheering it’s knocked down and it’s all over social media...
This is a bit ridiculous it's not like billie's the only person who's ever knocked a house down! Even if it was someone's childhood home, it's not theirs anymore and it's up to the new owners to do what they want.

Reactions: 57
This is a bit ridiculous it's not like billie's the only person who's ever knocked a house down! Even if it was someone's childhood home, it's not theirs anymore and it's up to the new owners to do what they want.
off Course they can I just think it’s a bit sad.

My bad looks like they are extending I’ve misunderstood her Instagram post. I don’t watch MD

The document then goes on to lay out the specific work to be done, which includes: Demolition of existing garage, construction of two storey side extension, demolition of existing conservatory and construction of single storey rear extension.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.