Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the scandal if Billie announces she’s pregnant too 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine the scandal if Billie announces she’s pregnant too 😂😂
Scandal ? Not really she’s married it’s pretty boring to here if she is pregnant like would anyone actually even care at this stage 😂

Reactions: 5
I know Billie did say that she did want another child but I can’t imagine them planning that for the middle of a really big renovation.

Billie said on the podcast that if they have another one it will be in the next year

I know Billie did say that she did want another child but I can’t imagine them planning that for the middle of a really big renovation.
But if she hasn’t announced yet she could be still quite early and I think they have hopes to be in for summer don’t they? So they could very well be in in time to have baby 🤷🏻‍

I know the plans are a rough idea and they don't show all the details like safety round the pool as people have said on here before.....
but that garden does not look the same as the virtual plan to me and still doesn't seem big enough ( not that it isn't huge , as its probably alot bigger than my whole plot of land including house 😅)

Reactions: 4
I thought the same they’ll have an inch gap between the back door and the pool and the trees once huge will take over gregs golf area and all the sun :ROFLMAO:
I like my gardens with some space and greenery, they have overdone it and now it’ll look like the local park on an event day just with angry neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pool is right up against the neighbours window. Imagine the noise coming from that in the summer! Amazed they got permission!!

Reactions: 11
If all those tiles round the garden and pool are smooth ones, I can see some serious accidents happening, but as long as they look good that's all that matters 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they’re spending all that money (well apart from loads of stuff that they’ll no doubt be gifted 😡) and they’ve got so many other houses around them. Can understand now why the neighbours complained. Would hate to live anywhere near them if the way they behaved at their wedding in the Maldives is anything to go by. With them it’s definitely a case of money can’t buy you class 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.